Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:48 pm
Akabane looked up and saw Ravyn. "My my do all people around here fly?" he said outloud and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:30 pm
Ravyn lands on a near roof, oh she heard Akahane alright but she did not say or do anything in reply, she tugs her wings close, "Boredom is my greatest enemy now," she mutters, she sighs how she wish she can get something to do.  

Rodo Kamelot

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:27 pm
Akabane frowned. "Oh boo hoo I feel so unloved everyone is ignoring me. Well at least the police arnt" he said with a sigh. He tilted his hat forward and put his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:48 pm
Ha_chan
Akabane frowned. "Oh boo hoo I feel so unloved everyone is ignoring me. Well at least the police arnt" he said with a sigh. He tilted his hat forward and put his hands in his pockets.

Ame had been quite confused with everyone popping up and then disappering then she looked at Akabane "Do you think it's weird to be able to fly?" she asked quietly..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:49 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ooc: Lol!! Yay!! Welcome to the rp!! Now it'll be more funner!! xD!! Yes beware of Dr.Jackel xD!!

OOC: Yes because Dr. Jackal is a sext beast! xd xd xd heart

Ooc: Lol!! Yes he is.. RARR!!! rofl !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:40 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

Ame had been quite confused with everyone popping up and then disappering then she looked at Akabane "Do you think it's weird to be able to fly?" she asked quietly..

Akabane looked down at her. "Well I never really thought of that. I guess so, because sadly I cant fly." he said and smiled down at her.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:43 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

Akabane looked down at her. "Well I never really thought of that. I guess so, because sadly I cant fly." he said and smiled down at her.

Ame looked away "Oh... I see.. I'm sorry that you can't fly though." she said quietly..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:57 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

Ame looked away "Oh... I see.. I'm sorry that you can't fly though." she said quietly..

Akabane smiled at her. "Its alright my dear I dont need to fly. I am very fast to tell you the truth" he said and smiled again.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:17 pm
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ha_chan

Akabane smiled at her. "Its alright my dear I dont need to fly. I am very fast to tell you the truth" he said and smiled again.

Ame looked up at him and smiled "I'm quite glad that your fast, that would be horrible if those cops caught you." she said slightly smiling..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:48 pm
Ravyn stands on the roof while she watch over the sky, "As bore as I am now, I think the least I can do is to...find something to do," she mutters, she then makes a jumps to the next roof which is rather near. "Finding something to do, can be so hard at times," she adds, she spread her wings open and takes off, flying high cricling above the whole town.  

Rodo Kamelot

akugirl

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:48 pm
Gaia Name- Akugirl/ inudogsoldier
Character Name- Aku
Age- 15
Powers- lightning fast (like Mas y Menos)
Weapons- two curled, single bladed dirks that she holds backwards against her arms
Crush- likes speedy and aqualad heart , but can't choose between them.
Good/Neutural/Bad- neutral/bad
Appearance- (but without the wings) User Image she wears a silver bell on her neck.
Bio- she was a loner as a child and found that she could run like lightning. afterwards, people she was mad at were mysteriously found with limbs slashed.
Extra information about her- loves to create chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:58 pm
akugirl
Character Name- Aku
Age- 15
Weapons- two curled, single bladed dirks that she holds backwards against her arms
Appearance- (but without the wings) User Image she wears a silver bell on her neck.
Bio- she was a loner as a child and found that she could run like lightning. afterwards, people she was mad at were mysteriously found with limbs slashed.

(you can join)  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:54 pm
"Yes it would. I dont know why those cops are after me. A job to me is just trying to squeeze as much fun as I possibly can" He said and for the first time opened his cold, lifeless eyes as he grinned evily. "But as of now I dont have a job" he said and closed his eyes again, still smiling. He looked up at the girl flying around the city and just ignored her this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:03 pm
gants
akugirl
Character Name- Aku
Age- 15

(you can join)
((Yay! thanks.))
Aku walked along. talking to herself, "Jump City, Home of the Teen titans..."  

akugirl

8,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:31 am
Ha_chan
"Yes it would. I dont know why those cops are after me. A job to me is just trying to squeeze as much fun as I possibly can" He said and for the first time opened his cold, lifeless eyes as he grinned evily. "But as of now I dont have a job" he said and closed his eyes again, still smiling. He looked up at the girl flying around the city and just ignored her this time.

Ame smiled "That's okay I quite my job that I had." she said looking down "I really didn't want to but I had to.." then she looked back up at him and smiled "That's okay if I wouldn't of quite my job I would've never met you." she said with a smile...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games