Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:52 pm
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He opens a cover on one of the handles on the motorcycle and presses the button underneath. The motorcycle is now going so fast you can't see what's passing by.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:54 pm
He holds me closer to his chest, and kisses me again. Another tears falls. "It's alright, everything will be ok.." He said softly. A few hours later I wake up with Reno hugging me, I'm too comfy to move and I fall asleep again.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:55 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"come on axel lets get htis over with " she pulls out her katanas and pushes hm to the ground with her mind also puts her sword to his throt
"if you kill me then something bad will happen to her." Axel disappears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:00 pm
she screams in pain falls to her knees and blacks out.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:02 pm
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He opens a cover on one of the handles on the motorcycle and presses the button underneath. The motorcycle is now going so fast you can't see what's passing by.*
"why are we going so fast for?" yuffie holds on and starts to slip off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He grabs her tight.*

"To get away from Axel as fast as possible."  

Huggable Band Nerd

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:07 pm
I wake up tied to a chair. Im in a dark room with a lamp shining on me. I hear footsteps, Reno and rude appear from the darkness. "Hey baby! Good morning to you!" Reno says happily. I dont reply. He lifts my head up gently and pecks me on the lips. "So, Rude and I have some questions for you.." He told me, "If you lie to us... You'll suffer the consequences..." I was terrified. "Number one: Why do you love Roxas?" "Why do you need to know?!" I yelled at him. "Hey, be a nice little girl!" He punches me. Rude is silent, most of the time it seems like he's not even there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:12 pm
ebony wakes up to reno punching anub he doesn't notice that ebony is awake but rude dose
(rude)
he kickes her and then pushes he back father  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:12 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He grabs her tight.*

"ok."Axel appears on the motrocycle and holds on to yuffie. " your coming with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He grabs her tight.*

"ok."Axel appears on the motrocycle and holds on to yuffie. " your coming with me."
*Cloud Punches him off, making sure Yuffie stays on the motorcycle.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:15 pm
He romanticly kisses me, then leaves before sephiroth comes. Rude gets up and runs out of the room. As sephiroth enters, I try to cut the ropes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He grabs her tight.*

"cloud." axel holds on to yuffie and pulles her of the motocycle, but axel was stuck still on the motrocycle, so he disappears, and yuffie is somewhere knock out.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:17 pm
When sephrioth enters he takes ebony with not anub  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Yuffie. Hold on."

*He grabs her tight.*

"cloud." axel holds on to yuffie and pulles her of the motocycle, but axel was stuck still on the motrocycle, so he disappears, and yuffie is somewhere knock out.
*Cloud comes to an abrupt stop, takes out his sword, and runs off to find Yuffie.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:22 pm
it starts to rain and yuffie wakes up."what happened?" Yuffie stands up and looks around."where am i?" Axel appears behind her and grabs her and looks at the geostigma. "so you really have come in contract with jenova. so your coming with now now so we can take jenova's cell from your body." they both disappear.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games