Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:53 pm
Is it ever dead in here!

*Sprinkles some T-Virus around*

This oughtta fix that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:40 pm
There are no people because the Mascot is not here.
*Puts on Nemesis Costume*
Stars!! Stars!! *Loud groaning*  

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:48 pm
No, they like, moved out or something, they're nowhere in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Namco can kick Capcom's a** any day. Just cause RE was made by capcom doesn't mean you gotta be a capcom fanboy/girl. And Tekken series beats SF any day.

I'm glad you agree. I just find it odd that Bryan shares too many characteristics with Nicholai and Krauser. whee  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:34 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Namco can kick Capcom's a** any day. Just cause RE was made by capcom doesn't mean you gotta be a capcom fanboy/girl. And Tekken series beats SF any day.

I'm glad you agree. I just find it odd that Bryan shares too many characteristics with Nicholai and Krauser. whee
Okay then. He's cool, but I'm a Marshall Law guy, I like his Bruce Lee look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Law was kind of fun to play as, so was Paul...then I unlocked Bryan and just played as him all the time. whee  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:38 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Law was kind of fun to play as, so was Paul...then I unlocked Bryan and just played as him all the time. whee
Still, all that may be good, but the one Fightting game that will always dominate all others in my mind is Mortal Kombat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME

Still, all that may be good, but the one Fightting game that will always dominate all others in my mind is Mortal Kombat.
I got started on Streetfighter, Mortal Kombat never seemed to spark much interest after I played it for two days. sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:17 am
DasJabberwockie
I got started on Streetfighter, Mortal Kombat never seemed to spark much interest after I played it for two days. sweatdrop
I'm a sucker for cool costumes: MK Ninjas, RE STARS, you see how it works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
I'm a sucker for cool costumes: MK Ninjas, RE STARS, you see how it works.
Yes, I do.

"Das! He's a friggin' evil powerplayer for Tekken N00bs!"
" gonk But his specials are hard to pull off! 3nodding "

"Das! The guy's a friggin commi spaz."
"I like him even more now! xd "

"KILL HIM BEFORE HE-*stares at "You Are Dead" screen* stare "
"d00d! 4laugh "

^ I think it's safe to say that the costume doesn't matter, I'm a sucker for the baddies. whee  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:26 am
DasJabberwockie
Yes, I do.

"d00d! 4laugh "

^ I think it's safe to say that the costume doesn't matter, I'm a sucker for the baddies. whee
One thing I hate about Tekken. I perfected a 10-Hit combo with 3 of the characters and beat arcade mode like 20 times. "Yeah! I'm the champ!" My friend comes along and kills me with stalemove, I wasn't even able to hit him with that combo. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Yes, I do.

"d00d! 4laugh "

One thing I hate about Tekken. I perfected a 10-Hit combo with 3 of the characters and beat arcade mode like 20 times. "Yeah! I'm the champ!" My friend comes along and kills me with stalemove, I wasn't even able to hit him with that combo. rolleyes
Heh. poor Bio, I'm not an experianced player, I just get lucky. I've only gotten one special as Bryan. I can't remember what it is but usually the other person has been 'combo'd' to death before the "Hey I should use a finisher!" idea strikes me.  

Das Jabberwockie

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:05 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Yes, I do.

"d00d! 4laugh "

I guess you wouldn't want to fight me then. I'm a big sucker for stale moves. Although, I still use combo moves. They rock.

I tend to use girls namely Asuka/Jun, Michelle, Xiao Yu(sp?) more than the guys. I'm a bit more of the combo type than the powerful-attack type. Namco seems to have made it that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:35 am
Personally, I love Soul Calibur 2 over Tekken. But that's probably because there's nowhere to play Tekken even remotely close to where I am. No PS2, and none of my friends have Tekken.

But on the topic of fighting games...

One of my friends pretty much refuses to play fighting games against me, because I pound him into the ground every time. Soul Calibur 2, I speed-demon him into submission with Miss Fanservice Number One, Taki (Miss Fanservice Number Two is Ivy).  

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:07 pm
Sith Lord Darth Moren
Personally, I love Soul Calibur 2 over Tekken. But that's probably because there's nowhere to play Tekken even remotely close to where I am. No PS2, and none of my friends have Tekken.

But on the topic of fighting games...

One of my friends pretty much refuses to play fighting games against me, because I pound him into the ground every time. Soul Calibur 2, I speed-demon him into submission with Miss Fanservice Number One, Taki (Miss Fanservice Number Two is Ivy).
*drool*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games