Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 am
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm
Name: Cam Blitz.
Age: She'd tell you but then she whould have to kill you.
Home: (Classified information) I'd tell you but i'd have to kill you.
Ability Style: Sniper/computer expert WITH A TOP SECRET JOB.
Weapon: Katana/Sniping laser blaster.
Ability: Computer skills,Sniping, infiltration, 9th degree blackbelt. Seduction.
Weakness: She is human with no magic.

Description: This tektek should work, Right honey? heart
User Image

(the catsuit is Bulletproof and laser proof.)

Storyline: I'm just a girl on missoin to find a certan someone. Any more an i'd have to kill you.
Quote: "Now Cutie, if i told you that i'd have to kill you. that whould be a shame." heart  

Succubus of the light.

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:30 pm
Name of Character: Shindou
Race: Fire/Ice Demon (Infused with and Draconian blood)

Home: A large abandoned building at the edge of the city.

Appearance: On his right arms he bears a black dragon tattoo, the tattoo appeared after the black elder dragon infused him with his blood as a baby.
User Image

Ability Style: Dragoon

Skills and Magical abilities: He can enchant his weapons to use the same type of elemental energies the dragons can breathe from their mouth. Recently he has learned to focus the energy into his palms and release it that way. He also has enchanced strength and speed. One of his most favorite techniques is called flash steps, which allows him to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. The black dragon tattoo on his arm has always made his curious on what it does, he hopes to find out someday what it can do.

Weapons: He dual wields two Draconian swords made from the fangs or ancient dragons.
User Image

Weakness: He acts irrational at time by rushing into things.

Storyline: When he was just a baby he was called the Forbidden One, since was the child of a male fire demon and a all female race of ice demons. The female ice demons were never supposed to have children outside thier race. He was exiled from their small town and was found by a scientist who lived int he byako city. He was then used in an experiment to infuse his blood with that of an ancient dragon, the experiment was a success but after he was placed in a room to be watched a black dragon tattoo appeared on his arm. As Shindou grew up in the lab he was put through extrenious tests to see what the dragons blood had done to him, the blood greatly improved his strength and speed along with his demonic powers. As he grew up and honed his powers and skills, they became too powerful for the lab to contain him and he broke out and fled to the mountains where he heard a voice call to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:04 pm
Name of Character: Riku
Race: human/fox
Home: none, is a wanderer
ability style: archer(?!?)
Appearance:
User Image]Webpage Title my appearance
weaon: fie and ice bow and arrows
ability: can read minds, and is really good with people, able to convince anyone of anything. she is unnaturally smart and really fast
weakness: is insecure in herself, and isn't very strong physically
description: Riku is normally shy, but sometimes can be outgoig. she is a very good listener. her appearance sometimes intimidates people.
storyline:has ben traveling for her whole life, meeting new people and listening to new stories.
quote: "thats very interesting..."  

Kairi Ai

Ai Akura

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:18 am
User ImageName: Extoc Westerfield
Species: Human
Home:The Great Outdoors

Description
Teal hair. Somewhat burly though with a surprising glint of wisdom in his eyes for a youth.

Equipment, Abilities, and Weakenesses

Cursed gauntlets. Insatiable backpack.

Extoc's “weapons” are a pair of cursed gauntlets that he cannot remove. They have long retractable claws that cannot be retracted. This has lead to rather interesting eating and personal hygiene habits. He also has a cat-shaped backpack that is held on without straps. Curiously, only food may be placed inside this backpack, and even more curiously said food never appears again in eatable form. If asked details on the workings of his backpack he will reply, simply and intuitively, “Velcro”. He is very, almost unreasonably, protective of his backpack. More so than anything else.

Therefore, it is a matter of great irony that Velcro is actually the name of the cat-spirit that possesses him. The cursed gauntlets are not actually an item that can be removed, but rather, at a physical manifestation of the cat’s power. Additionally, the parasitic cat spirit has the ability to alter Extoc's memories and influence his actions to a large extent. It is not so much that his actually memories have been altered, but instead that when he is trying to remember something, Velcro can substitute a false memory of its own creation. Similarly, it has employed these methods to hide its own existence from its unwitting host.

Extoc's primary ability is that his claws are indestructible, being (unknown to their barer) constructed thought forms capable of rending all matter as they transcend normal physical laws. The drawbacks are intrinsic linked to these benefits. As stated earlier they cannot be retracted and the Estoc’s hands cannot be used normally, as they are locked into fists. Estoc, however, has proved creative enough to find some methods of compensation, such as stabbing food with the claws and lifting it up to his mouth. It is for similar reasons that his wardrobe consists primarily of over-alls. And his spiked mountaineering boots? Velcro. No, literally.

Storyline

Extoc Westerfield used to be usual all-utility outdoors man. Whether swimming lakes, scaling mountains, dropping mine shafts, or swinging tree to tree he always enjoyed himself and was never out of his element.

This was before he lost use of his hands in a terrible accident involving a cheese grater and an axolotl. Now axolotls are normally small, docile creatures rarely venturing out of their streams and marshes to bother humans. The same could be said for cheese graters. But one fateful day, Extoc made the mistake of trying to grate an axolotl.

Now, one might think this must mean Extoc is not the brightest of fellows, but au contraire. Though he has never attended higher education, Extoc has a kind of natural whit and wisdom that is normally put to use making the most of his environment. The problem in this case, rather, was that the normally docile axolotl was actively pretending to be a wedge of cheese. Smoked Gouda, to be exact, as it was a leucistic axolotl it's only other alternative would be to imitate rash cream. And face it, who would want to eat somebody else's rash cream?

Extoc was chasing after the deceitful axolotl after it had run off with his cheese grater, when he stumbled over a lump in the leaf litter. As the lump was somewhat soft and warm he momentarily forgot all about the cheese grater and instead found himself regarding a cat-shaped backpack. How he knew it was a backpack he didn't know. Normally Extoc would not take something that belonged to someone else. Just imagining if some poor squirrel family had to resort to cannibalism because their acorns were inside it would normally be enough to pull his heart strings. However for some strange reason Extoc felt compelled to abandon his normal views of squirrel altruism and take the backpack with him. It attached to his back very naturally, as if by magic. As if by Velcro, even. Within moments he was again sprinting after the axolotl.

He chased the feisty axolotl through forest, fen, field, and forks; across banquet tables and shady sushi bars. Finally only once cornered in the back alley of a strange city and thoroughly exhausted did the axolotl offer to surrender it's prey. Extoc reached out to receive his cheese grater. Then it happened. That he suddenly found his fists wrapped tightly in black metal such that he could not open his hands. As both he and the axolotl stared in amazement, claws suddenly jutted out of the gauntlets.

There was a splattering of blood upon the wall. The axolotl was pinned against the wall, stabbed through the heart by Extoc's claws. Dead.

A look of horror spread across Extoc's face as he knew he would never be able to use his beloved cheese grater again.

Extoc allowed the poor axolotl's body slide off his claws and into his backpack. It was the least he could do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:29 pm
Name: Hogua Darko

Species: human(half jap/American)/demi-deity

Home: Okayama japan

Ability Style: slacker....thats how I'd best put it.

Weapon: his mind and his meager frame are his only means of offense.

Ability:Hogua may "will" things and make them so,the only exceptions however are that he cannot greatly influence the will of others,he cannot bring the dead back,and he cannot "will" things into existence,otherwise if he can create the will within himself he can manipulate the world around him.

Weakness: he has trouble forming the will to do much of anything,and his physical state is in shambles to say the least.

Description:Hogua is a human yes,standing at 5' 7" weighing roughly 117 Lb's,but unlike most humans he's got a layer of fur covering his body,with a tail protruding from his backside which seams to be that of a monkeys,however he also boasts ears which seem to be feline,and feet/paws that appear to be K9.
he has long black uneven hair that he does not seam to notes in front of his face,and goes about wearing a white long sleeve shirt thats clearly to big for him with baggy denim pants,and he always has an expression that appears he may pass out any minuet of boredom.
(I do have a drawing,but my scanner's broken)

Storyline: Hogua is an anomaly to the mortal realm,he is the only known "living god" that cannot loose his divinity,this is because he was borne with it,his father having been a "living god"(a God who was once mortal and became a god,is different from the "true god's" fore they do not emerge tangibly in the mortal realm of Hogua's home world) but when his father's source of divinity was destroyed his divine powers began to wain,as they did he conceived a son,this was Hogua.

The strangest part of this child was that he retained the mentality of a god more then the powers,of which his were very limited.
He could perceive odd things,knew there role in the world,he felt the life and pain for people he never met,as his family would read about their tragic accident in the paper the next day.
time seamed to have no meaning to him,days months, years would pass with out him noticing,how he described it to his therapist is that

"...I just know,and sometimes,when I want something,I have it,as for time...if I diddent know I was there just a moment ago,I could swear that I've always ever been here,and the place I know i will be in the future as well,everything...feels as if its always happening at once..."

Needless to say he's a very troubled person who just wants to know why things are the way they are,something he already knows he cannot find.
One day his search led to the shore of his homeland,he thought for a moment that perhaps he was out of places to go,so he wished he was somewhere else,his only specification was that he wished it was someplace "a little less boring" he then lost consciousness..and awoke over Byako,plummeting in from the sky...

Quote:"The fur?...oh I dunno,I thought I'd like to have it....and I guess whatever determines that agreed with me..."  

Gihn_the_wolf

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:35 pm
Name biggrin agar Fisher ((support charrie to Naga Scales))
Race:Human
Powers: None
Apperance: User Image
Weapons: A massive Warhammer of Ancient make.
History: Dagar was the Supreme Commander before Viva. When he was young he had studied under Telemacil himself and was a family friend of Lady Diana, viva's mother. After Diana was murdered shortly after viva's birth he took in the infant and renamed him Dante fisher. He raised viva like his own son. After Viva left the Western Front , he retook his old rank of Supreme Commander in Viva's absence.
Other: He's a bit of a perv. He loves hitting on younger women.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 pm
Name: Rikku Marya Talcoa
Home: Rajmuat
Ability Style: Spy
Weapon: Two daggers
Ability: None
Weakness: She is likely to see more into something than is really there and can be prone to mild paranoia.
Description:
User Image
Storyline: Rikku was raised to the life of a spy. Every aspect of her life from the time she could walk and talk became part of a training regiment so that she would follow in her parents footsteps to continue on their work after they had passed on. She was taught how to decipher numerous codes, how to control the enormous spy network her parents had worked years to build, lock picking and many other such talents.
As she reached the age of 17, she decided that she would not work in her parents place unless she chose to. She persuaded her parents to let her go out and travel through the rest of the world before deciding whether or not she would take up their positions as Spy Masters of Rajmuat.
Quote: "That's the thing about gods, you can always count on them to be the tricky sort."

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:18 am
[This has been posted before but it was horribly done so I deleted it and remade it, so here it is]
Name: Suzuko amina
Species: a half breed of a cat demon and something els, not known
Home confused ??
Ability Style: anything really
Weapon: small knife and a chain whip
Ability: many different magic spells of random types and has one ancient spell name unknown
Weakness: she does not like to kill under any circumstances
Description:User Image
Storyline: her mother left her to die as a child, she lived alone most her life, she is a sweet girl who loves to take care of others, she has a tender touch and a kind smile, however if forced she will fight to protect herself, but she will never kill again....?
Quote: "mew" And she commonly uses the third person view when she talks: "Suzu likes cake", "Suzu is happy", "That makes Suzu sad", etc...
[She was part of the school for spells and stuff but then it shut down and she went into hiding, that's why she was gone for like a year.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:42 am
Name: Rose Marie Firl
Species: Half tiger/ half human
Home: Tokyo Japan
Ability Style: Expert Thief
Weapon: Two razor sharp knives
Ability: Can shapeshift into a tiger
Weakness: Has a short temper at times.
Description: Blond hair with a stripe or two of orange, dark blue eyes, fairly tanned skin, she wears casual clothing
Storyline: Her parents were imprisoned for life after stealing a valuable artifact. Rose went into hiding so she wouldn't be placed into foster care. Rose started training herself on how to ecome one of the best thieves in the world. She makes money off of the jobs that she gets and buys the items that she needs for missions along with food.
Quote: " All I gotta do is get the item and get out, make sure to destroy the cameras, dodge guards, and watch out for other types of security equipment." -Rose Marie Firl  

kagura_rockbell

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:57 am
(( Please ignore first profile of mine, I was confused.))

Name: Violet Weaver
Home: USA, Minnesota
Ability Style: Sorceress
Weapon:
Ability: Some elemental spells, other kinds of magic: light and dark and defensive magics
Weakness: not good with close combat
Description: Teal hair, red eyes, short and slim. wears casual clothes under a socerers robe.
Storyline: Violets parents thought that it would be fun and also good if they sent her to the university. They also thought it would be great if Violet made some friends so she wouldn't be so alone all the time.
Quote:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:57 pm
Name: Richard the Warlock
Species: Undead
Home: Azeroth
Ability Style: Warlock
Weapon: Just uses his magic.
Ability: Vast control of black magic, destructive powers.
Weakness: He falls into a catatonic state after overly strenuous battles. This form of hibernation is apparently to help him recuperate. He's undead, so holy powers do significant damage. Also, he hasn't any melee abilities to speak of, so a frontal attack could do some damage, though this would merely dismember him. Killing him would require the act of a deity.
Description:
User Image
Storyline: An undead Warlock who needs only the slightest provocation to sow destruction, Richard is the most blatantly evil person one could ever hope to avoid meeting. He excels at manipulating others, and is oversensitive about his less-than-threatening name - when one man called him "d**k" he blasted him into a pile of ash. He has a vast command of the black arts, a wicked sense of humor, and a troubled history with orphanages (mostly by claiming that the orphanage attacked HIM and he only destroyed it in self-defense). He also claims to have murdered his father. His titles include Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, and mayor of a little village up the coast which he describes as "quite scenic in spring". He also does not seem to like anyone telling him not to go places, and tends to kill or intimidate them whenever they do so (and even when they don't). Due to the fact he is undead, Richard can sustain and even shrug off severe injuries, such as fireball through the stomach or a dagger to the heart. He apparently used to have a companion, an imp named Hctib Elttil (An amusing play on words which, as Richard claims, described its place in their relationship), but it ran away. He also seems to have a taste for babies, although this could simply be a twisted joke. He seems to have an affinity with dragons, examples of which was when he turned a dragon of the legion into ice which fell and smashed to pieces (which prompted Richard to quip "It's a pity we don't have more time. It's fun trying to put them back together again) and turning a sand dragon into glass and saying, "Look what I have made!". He also appears to have no real goal in life (or death, as the case may be) other than killing things. He is also a fan of singing tunes about his path of destruction, and tends to make them up as he travels.
Quote: "They look like children...it's hard to kill just one!"

Tarrant le Sorcier

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:13 pm
Name: Alexandra Fair, (alex for short)
Species: Cat demon/human
Home: doesn't now
Ability Style: dk
Weapon: Katana and a long bow.
Ability: Simple magic, can control the elements.
Weakness: sword fighting
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex is the dark haired girl. She wears tanktops and pants and has Cat ears and a cat tail the same color as her hair.
Storyline: She was born in a mountain village and now travels around with her younger sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Name: Firion Tidus
Species: human, also classified as a meat popcicle
Home: SouthTown, USA
Ability Style: dish washer at a restaurant, martial artist,
Weapon: unarmed mostly, but whatever he can grab
Ability: black belts in tiger, dragon, and drunken kung fu, he can use his ki to create visible energy attacks, using power from him and his environment.
Weakness: he's human
Description:long white hair, black tee shirt with the words, "support local music, sleep with a musician" in white print, white pants, sandals
Storyline: from a young age Firion enjoyed the martial arts his dad practiced. it was their way of bonding, like a true father and son. at the age of 10, Firion lost his father to cancer, and was sent to live at a temple, where he learned various Chinese martial arts. a secret technique of ki manifestation was also taught to him, only to be used when necessary.
Quote: Yeah, he looks pissed..... Guess I shouldn't have made fun of his dress....

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers