Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel grabs his hand and trys to get it off her collar."i just cant....you will hate me......even more....."
*He lifts her by one hand now and makes his other hand into a fist. Spike pop out of it.*

"I SAID TELL ME!!!"

Angel started to cry and told him"Someone came looking for me that day....He entered the house....Wanda told me to hide....so i did.....then the man grabed wanda....he yelled come out now Angel or i...take her away.....i was so scaried i didnt move one inch...the man lefted with wanda and i havent seen her sense....."Angel was in more tears now.
*The spikes go back into his arm and he slowly sets her down.*

"Someone............ Someone has Wanda?
"its been 5 years since that day. i dont know what happened to her. she could be dead and its all my fualt....Gomen nasai..."Angel looked down at the ground and was cry still.((Gomen nasai = I am sorry))
*Spawn's chains fall to the ground and then he falls to his knees.*

"Wanda? Gone?"
"Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...."Angel covered her face with her hands and was still crying. she only would say Gomen nasai.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel started to cry and told him"Someone came looking for me that day....He entered the house....Wanda told me to hide....so i did.....then the man grabed wanda....he yelled come out now Angel or i...take her away.....i was so scaried i didnt move one inch...the man lefted with wanda and i havent seen her sense....."Angel was in more tears now.

"its been 5 years since that day. i dont know what happened to her. she could be dead and its all my fualt....Gomen nasai..."Angel looked down at the ground and was cry still.((Gomen nasai = I am sorry))

"Wanda? Gone?"
"Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...Gomen nasai...."Angel covered her face with her hands and was still crying. she only would say Gomen nasai.
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wanda? Gone?"
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"
Angel keeps cry and doesnt look at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wanda? Gone?"
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"
"What did the man looks like?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wanda? Gone?"
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"
"i couldnt see. i had my eyes closed when he was calling my name....."She looked at him and she still had tears coming out of her eyes."she told me to hid so i did......"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"
"i couldnt see. i had my eyes closed when he was calling my name....."She looked at him and she still had tears coming out of her eyes."she told me to hid so i did......"
"What did he sound like?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He hangs his head.*

"Wanda?"
"i dont want to remember. i dont want to relive it. Gomen nasai "Angel looks at him and has sadness in her eyes cuase she wasnt telling him everything to it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i dont want to remember. i dont want to relive it. Gomen nasai "Angel looks at him and has sadness in her eyes cuase she wasnt telling him everything to it.
"What aren't you telling me Angel? I can see you're hiding something."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:01 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel shakes her head back and forth(side to side)" Gomen nasai ......Gomen nasai ....."Angel didnt want to tell him anymore cuase he might kill her if he heard the part she isnt telling. She continues to say Gomen nasai and shake her head back and forth and she grabs her necklace she has on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Angel shakes her head back and forth(side to side)" Gomen nasai ......Gomen nasai ....."Angel didnt want to tell him anymore cuase he might kill her if he heard the part she isnt telling. She continues to say Gomen nasai and shake her head back and forth and she grabs her necklace she has on.
*Spawn looks at the necklace.*

"Where did you get that?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:35 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel still only said"Gomen nasai....Gomen nasai .....Gomen nasai ...." She held tightly on to the necklace.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel still only said"Gomen nasai....Gomen nasai .....Gomen nasai ...." She held tightly on to the necklace.
*He lifts her by her throat this time and brings her in close to him.*

"TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT NECKLACE!!!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel started to cry a bit more and she keep saying" Gomen nasai Gomen nasai Gomen nasai......"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel started to cry a bit more and she keep saying" Gomen nasai Gomen nasai Gomen nasai......"
*Spawn throws her to the wall and flys out the window.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Spawn throws her to the wall and flys out the window.*
Angel hits the wall and watches him fly off. When he out of sight she looks and says to herself"it is all ready too late spawn.....i cant tell you what really happened...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games