Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:58 pm
MM-212 Beta
noel2evil
the first RE game i ever played was part 2 for the PS1.I was like 5 years old to 6.it wasnt scary at all,until i saw the lickers and cerberuses.BUt,when i was 8,i went to my bro's house and played oart 3 for the PS1.I got used to dying, and got into playing. Thats why im a huge fan.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the guild dude i hope you have fun and post post post!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:23 pm
Hello, I'm psyco. I just joined the guild, because over the past year I've gotten into resident evil, after I saw my freind playing resident evil 4  

psycofox

Azrayl Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:08 pm
Hey, everyone. I'm Azrael Valentine, longtime lover of Resident Evil. Just introducing myself here to anyone who doesn't know me. See you all later..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:20 pm
Hey, I'm Canas and RE has absolutely stolen my life, but thankfully I haven't become a flesh-eater. XP Anyway, I'm only 13, and the first RE I played was RE2 on the N64 when I was 7 at my friend's house. The only thing I remembered was when the zombie attacked Leon and Claire in the car, then they got separated by the tanker. But my memory soon came back in summer of 2005, when I played RE4. Scared me so much XD Then, I became obsessed. I own both RE movies, RE4 on both GC AND PS2, REmake, RE DS, and plan on soon getting RE2, and 3 (no Code: Veronica, I've seen abysmal scores. o_o wink . Scarily enough, I don't own the games but I know them in and out. XD  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:44 pm
Welcome aboard everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:48 pm
Hi! I'd never heard of Resident Evil until I rented RE2 from a store. I've been hooked on the series ever since. biggrin  

eliku

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:25 pm
eliku
Hi! I'd never heard of Resident Evil until I rented RE2 from a store. I've been hooked on the series ever since. biggrin
Welcome aboard  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:00 pm
Welcome, everyone! heart  

Uenna

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:28 pm
(Hi Canas!))

Hello! My name is Xe! I too am a lover of the Resident Evil games. ^^ I'll be honest, I have only played 0, 1, 4, and code Veronica X. So far, 0 is the only one I have beaten. sweatdrop But I am working on Code Veronica X. If anyone wonders....I can do a mean Alfred Ashford. And it annoys the hell outta my boyfriend, Neno-kun. My favorite thing about Resident Evil is the storyline, with the monsters a close 2nd.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:32 pm
Welcome to the guild, Xe! I hope you feel right at home here. xd heart  

Uenna

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:47 am
EDIT: Fixing. Be back soon. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:59 am
Hello, I am a huge RE fan and currently own all the games except for the outbreak series. I have passed all the games with an A rating except for RE3: Nemisis (I got a B on that one sweatdrop ). I am waiting for RE5 and its awesomeness @.@  

Lt Rogue

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:59 pm
Welcome, Lieutenant! *salutes*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:00 pm
User Image

Okay, new one fixed. B.O.W. Containment seemed alot better. ><;  

Tyr525

Lt Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:10 pm
Uenna
Welcome, Lieutenant! *salutes*
thanks (technicly second lt. in JROTC, but not that, that matters sweatdrop )  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games