Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:44 pm
A single thread from Shroud disintegrated.
"Shroud, my dear, one cannot own things they receive from the library. Libraries offer loans. Any thread you received from this place belongs to the library. And you, Leeshay, I thought you of all people might be old enough to posses a speck of wisdom. I'm holding the deed right here in my hand. All the signatures are in order, and control has been passed to me through the correct channels."
The skin on Leeshay's pinky toe began to peel off the decaying flesh.
"And that would be partial ownership of your phylactery."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:47 am
Leeshay's left foot twitched slightly, not out of actual response, but because his skin was just that dry and tight.

He chuckled slightly bemusedly. "Very well then, I'll give you the amount of respect the amount you control deserves."

Leeshay lifted one mummified hand to the side of his head and began to pick at the hole where his ear should have been, picking out a bit of ancient ear wax, and then flicked it towards the gathered men in suits.

"Wait, thats not quite enough" he chuckled, and lifted his and back to his head, but this time stuck his thumb between his yellowed teeth.

"Have you really read over all the contract I filled out. I think you overlooked page 359 section 4 paragraph 2."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:10 am
"If You Knew Anything About Me You Would Know I Care Not For Details." Shrouds nightmarish monsters began screaming louder drawing atention away from Shroud as he silently summoned silk worms that began to produce new thread for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:43 pm
"And stop."
Everything in the library froze in place. Time had stopped under the command of A. N. Otherbody. The only thing to do now would be to wait patiently.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:53 am
Mr. Otherbody reached out his hand and an old fashioned telephone rose up to meet it. His long finger reached out an dialed 911.
"Hello? I'd like to report a criminal sighting. I was walking through the INdustrial Industy district and I caught sight of A.N.Sem! Thank you sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:26 pm
Three brightly coloured puffs of smoke erupted from the rooftop, one green, one blood red, and one plaid. The time seal on the library shattered, returning movement and the flow of time to the librarians. Everything appeared to be unchanged from when time had been frozen, except that Shroud was now nowhere to be seen.

A. N. Otherbody looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh phooey."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Leeshay actually had changed. He was now sitting in a cafe chair, sipping a cup of tee and reading the newspaper with a look of profound boredom on his face. From the amount of papers on the table it would have appeared he had been reading for quite some time.

"It really is rude to make us wait, you know." He said, rising as the table, tea, chair and paper all faded from existence. In truth, one part of him hadn't moved, his pinky toe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 pm
"Thank you for holding. We will deal with you in just a few moments."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 pm
"Does this mean you're done bothering us, Mr. Nobody?" Allen asked, bored and not bothering to hide it. He rarely did, but now he seemed to be making a point out of just how boring Otherbody and his associates were.
Maybe he could Sharpie mustaches and goatees on them, liven them up a bit... Ah, but they were on the first floor, and couldn't be harmed.
Pity that.
And he really didn't want to be buried under the masonry of the Library again. Once was quite dull enough.
As for the freeze on Time? He didn't really care either way. It was time after all, and his perception of it was a bit skewed. As a Destroyer he was both apart and a part of Time--existing within it, and beyond it. He was just currently a bit more in than out.
Otherbody could have rewound to three weeks ago and he could hardly have cared less.
One might say Allen had a seize the moment attitude about 'life.'
One might also say that Allen had a touch of brainfever and had never quite gotten over it. Either way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 pm
"I mean that this absurd business of opposing me and claiming such silly notions as a clan of librarians will soon come to a halt."
Otherbody twiddled his thumbs, waiting for the musicians to arrive.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Allen shrugged, turning to Leeshay. "Think he doesn't realize we're Librarians because we can?" Or because they were tricked, or just insanely bored... "Because he seems to not know one of the requirements for acceptance into the Tenth Sea Library staff. Most strange for someone who thinks he's in charge."
Allen resumed his desk work, apparently putting Otherbody and associates out of his mind.
He had his orders. There was very little they could do to force him to vacate his desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm
A segment of the thirteenth floor shot out from the side of the building before dropping to the ground, puddle-like. IT then proceeded to flow into the atrium by the front desk, before reforming as a cage of sorts, with the three members of Minority Quotient encased, their limbs bound tight to their instruments by the twisted materials of the library.

"Only one player left to arrive in this sad little drama!" Otherbody cooed excitedly.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:44 pm
((woops. *edits away*))

"Oh... Is it your brain?" Allen inquired innocently, if such as he were capable of true innocence. Which they weren't, but they could put on a good show, much as they could pretend to mortal emotions and behaviors. Which was why Allen smiled up with his hands folded neatly before him, the picture of angelic sincerity... if angels ever had black hair and wings and red eyes that glowed like the embers of a dying fire.
He did not seem to pay the trapped musicians any attention at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:43 pm
Leeshay had brought back his cup of tea and was sipping it lazily, conjuring a grim pot to refill his glass from time to time.

"Droll..." he said uninterested, "very, very droll."

He turned his attention to the captured musicians. "A three piece ensemble, why the show for so little. I assure you my personal organ could put on more then a show, if thats what your interested in that."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games