Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:02 pm
((I don't god mode haven't you ever read Naruto?))

Good I'd be dissipointed otherwise

X rolled to the side avoiding the blow

I have a mission but ask death and the taoist priest they know a lot as well.
and she dissepered in a puff of smoke arrow  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 pm
((He is talking about the fact that you have two characters on one character sheet; and the ninja has not one specific technique and can use seemingly any Naruto ninja skill, not even using normal ninja skills. Your characters are in the realm of God moding and I really can't see why the Mods haven't booted you yet. How many times do I have to point that one out?))

Puff scuffed once the woman had gone. "All of my toys seem to disappear when they tire of me. Must be my natural need to rip into weirdos." He sid still remaining in his half-dragon form. "I'm not changing back until I kill those two." He said wrapping his ponytail once again. "And I ain't asking death to do me any favors."  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:07 pm
Hermit laughed at the whole procedings.

"Good show boys, good show." He chuckled.

"I'd suggest you leave that particular death alone." aid Hermit, his eye rolling acros the ground which seemed to begin to shift unevenly...

"He never did know how to follow his duties..." The eye rolled onto the dark robbed figure, and seemed even then to mock him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:31 pm
((Because they ar utterly dependent one another or did you forget to read that? When fused they have a weak point and when seprate they are sunificantly weaker than when fused due to loss of abilitys))

I am not evil nor pugnatious, I am merely a result... of which you managed to escape Hermit.

however I am under contract and sometimes get the chance to go outside regulations.

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 pm
((That is utter bull s**t and you know it. They aren't any weaker and you act like theyaren't on the cheating side.))

"Death or grim reaper or what ever you are called." Haru said looking even more angry. "Get the hell out of here or I will cut you half."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:23 pm
((That is weapons grade bull. We can't even lay a finger on any of your characters and you don't call that god moding? ))

Puff walked up behind the thing that called it's self "Death" and opened his jaws wide about to eat him whole. His tounge wrapped around the cloaked figure and pulled him in and he disappeared once Puff's jaws snapped shut with a snap. "Let's track down that woman." Puff said sniffing the air.He wrapped his ponytail around Haru's arm and drug him along be hind him. He followed the scent and followed it to the Red Light District.  

Rozalin Wednesday

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:01 pm
((Bull Dung yourself! I have yet to see ether of you take any damage. I'm done talking on this subject. Oh and one hit kills are also not allowed ether FYI))

as they walked of death was standing exactly the way he was

Mortals... talk about an atittude problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:15 pm
((Don't start Ms. I kill everything in one hit. Death can't die, thats a duh and if you want a real fight learn your limits, we haven't reahced ours. We are two of the best tag team RPers this side of Gaia. Self procliamed of course...))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 pm
Ah, Hermit, I assume... Could you point me in the direction of this areas leader, assuming you arn't it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:16 pm
"Why certainly, I can assure you I am not it, though I do most of his bidding."

The skull swiveled around, finding the direction of The LIch King withhios inate bond as a servant. He stoped, facing the dark alley between two mausoleums in which the Lich was talking to the young man about power.

He shouited, his voice far louder then it should be for maintaining such a clam intonation.

"Master Leeshay, your presence is requested near the front of the Necropolis, a master of the art of Tao has come to beshech the."

The Lich heared the sumons and backed away from the boy, giving a pompus bow and sinking into the ground.

"Well, it apears I must leave you for the moment, good sir. Come again should my offer entice your intrest, or even should you simply wish to see me." he said as his head disapered into the earth.

A moment later, the ground burst open, andthe Lich steped fourth from beneath the roots of a sickly looking tree.

"Thank you for alerting me, hermit."

He turned to the tao master and stuck forth a hand, "I am the Lich King, Leeshay, lord of undeath and keeper of the necropolis. Now, who might you be, someone of intrest should you have been graced by both the presence of Lady X and THAT death." It was becoming aparent that all the undead in the district had some experience with that paicular grim reaper, and that they all believed there to be more...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 pm
The Taoist Priest clasped his hands together and returned the bow

My true name has been lost to me over time, but my nickname so to speak is "The Taoist Priest" or "Priest" for short. I am the leader of The Black Rose Army. X is the guardian I appointed over Hasmat, this Death's son. I was hoping that you would give me authorization to leave a squad of Dark Hunters here to slow down and alert the rest of our army in case Milosh tries to attack this area.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:36 pm
As zephel's body was still in side the shadows, he continued to look around for the wanted man. "no lck dong this by myself."He said as he felt the presence of thers. His shadow raed to them and slowly crept to around to hear them. They sounded like normal people so he appeared from the shadows good cuople of feet away as to not startle them and walked towards them."um exesume me, but have you seen this man."He showed the wanted poster of the man for 100,000,000,000.  

zephel693

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:22 pm
Walking into the necropolis, he immediately unleashed power to call for the Lich, he needed to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:55 pm
THe lich brushed the request aside, "I'm quite confident this district is well defended. However, do as you like." he looked towards Hermit adn nodded knowingly.

"I'm afraid I must depart to look into a bussiness venture..." said ther Lich King, walking away into the fog which constantly shrouded the district.

He left a faint rattiling sound, as iff some dried up organs had broken off and were now rataling around inside his chest. His skin made leather like streatching sounds as his joints moved, and his jewley clicked condisendingly.

He stood at the front gate. Waiting patiently against his walking stick. "What seems to be the problem lad? Can't figure your way around?" he chuckled cruely.

Hermit looked at Priest and chattered for a bit. "Yes, the Lich King says it would be fine... But don't expect them to come back if they start causing trouble..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:08 pm
ZombieJeff
"Yes, yes," said the Lich, honestly moving into plain sight of the boy. "The goddess played me for a fool and left me broken hearted... but thats all I'll say."

he said, galncing down at his undead hands, "This time however, it was my own mistake to think I still had the power to punish the souls of evil..." he chuckled at his own foolishness, "Anymore I can only marshal and LEAD them." he gestured sharply towards the ground, and a corpse rose out, saluted crisply, then sank back down.

"SO, tell me boy, do you have any intrest in political power as well as mystical and physical?"

THe skull chatered, as though its jaw was shivering, returning the words in the hidden language, "I see, a rare set of words indeed. Very well then, carry on." the skull scxutled onto the top of a near by tomesotne and prepaired to watch the precedings.
Well.....no, but in a way yes. I don't directly wish to control anyone or anything and have a reign of my own, but someone really close to me does. *he glances down for a split second and the jewel on his foerhead glows slightly from the stirring of the soul inside* The only control I wish to have is over my own life and I was deprived of that shortly after birth, but needless to say, my grip on myself has strengthened, otherwise "me" and you would be fighting at this very moment most likely or the world as we know it would be completely nonexistent.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games