Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 pm
After teaching the children how to use the dancing flames, Miles stood and turned in the direction Yousei headed, following after her. He pulled two white strips of cloth, wrapping them around his hands, creating makeshift fingerless gloves. He kept in pace with Yousei on the opposide side of the buildings, watching down every alley for her on the way past.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:41 pm
Witium looked back to Hile, "Well we're looking for my fellow elf..." He gave out mitsuharu's description which took a couple minutes. The elf looked back down at the streets, "And we're looking for guys in black cloaks perhaps..." The images of his village being desomated scattered through his mind. With idol tapping of the hand he thought outloud, "There's something strange about this place...it doesn't seem like anyone here would hurt anyone else...or even would be capable."
A couple seconds later the blonde elf grinned to Hile, "Maybe we should...ask around," with that he patted his the of his righ sword.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 pm
Yousei casually strode down the street, until she had reached the oasis in the center. Suddenly, she was reminded that she had not eaten nor drunk in many days. Her stomach growled as she the smell of exotic foods eminated from the many nearby market stands. This is the largest village I've ever seen, Yousei thought to herself. It seemed to more closely resemble a city than a village, due to the large number of people rushing this way and that and the traders' constant shouts and bribes. She tried not to lose herself in the crowd, as she worked her way through, all the while keeping her face hidden in the shadows of her hood. To her surprise, she blended in quite well, as many of the inhabitants seemed to be wearing robes nearly identical to her own. After much effort, Yousei finally gave up trying to meander through the walls of villagers, and sat down beside the oasis to try once more to communicate with Camthalion..

~Camthalion..? Can you hear me...?~ she asked him, as she stared blankly at the marvelous oasis before her. She tried and tried again, but to no avail. After a while, she gave a sigh and dipped her feet in the waters' edge.

Karasu paused frustrated as the alley came to an end. She couldn't very well walk through the middle of the village. She impatiently sat down in the darkness to contact her master, ~Yousei... What is wrong? You are not yourself, all of a sudden...~
Yousei gave no reply, but continued to stare out at the Life Spring. Karasu, irritated, merely lie down in the shadows and awaited a reply.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:09 pm
Miles groweled and pushed his way into the crowd. "What the ******** are all you people doing here?!" he spat angrily, pushing people aside. "It's too small for you all to be here, go home" He called out, pushing through. LIfting his hood he stalked in a random direction, muttering.

A hand touched Yousei's shoulder, his bare fingers gripping her shoulder. "Looking for someone Kid?" Came a deep, almost forced sounding voice, from the cloaked figure behind her.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Yousei jumped, as she felt the sudden weight on her shoulder. She tried to remain calm and turned back to face the stranger. "Uhmm.. No.. Thank you," she stuttered, politely feigning a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:21 pm
'You look a little..." The man paused, sliding his hand down her shoulder to her hand. "Flustered," He finished, now holding her hand. "Why don't you come with me, and we'll see what we can do about it," He shifted his face, lighting up everywhere under his nose, as he did this he grinned evily, tightening his grip and reaching for her waist with his other hand.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Yousei shuddered as his hand slid down, and his other reached for her waist. She frantically looked around for someone to help her, but no one seemed to pay them any mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:39 pm
"What're you wor--" He choked on his words, releasing her hand and turning away to cough. "Damnit," Miles laughed, turning back around. "Thought I had you on that one," He smiled, pulling back his hood and looking to her. "He baby," He said again, in the forced deep voice.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:49 pm
As Miles revealed himself, Yousei found herself feeling both relieved and irritated. She did not speak to him, but instead, turned back to face the oasis before them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:52 pm
Miles smirked, stepping up behind her and wrapping his arms around her shoulders, resting his head ontop of hers. He slipped his head onto her shoulder, "These people aren't supposed to be here." He glanced around, thinking to himself. "This is not normal for Eden," He stepped infront of her, holding out his hand. "Come with me, we need to find Witium, I think I know where we need to look"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

GreyZone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:03 pm
Hile nodded as Witium described who they were looking for. He scanned the crowds below, moving his gaze from side to side in a sweeping motion as he listened to Witium continue talking.

"There," he said, pointing towards the two figures that were beside the oasis. "That could be her. And...If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the others who were standing around when I came to back in the desert. I didn't catch his name, though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Yousei tried to ignore him, though it became difficult as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked up to him as he held out his hand, and looked at it for a moment or so before finally accepting it and standing up.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:12 pm
Miles nodded to her, leading Yousei out of the group. He glanced about the village, scanning the streets and roof tops. Knowing Witium, he'd probibaly be swinging from vines somewhere. He shook his head, not spotting anyone. Turning to Yousei he shurgged, "Come on, We'll go to my place. Maybe my sister is there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Witium scratched his chin as he looked, "I see...well, maybe we can use Yousei and Miles as possible bait. We'll follow them on the roof tops." With that he dashed off the roof and jumped onto another. Swiftly doing this over and over agian while keeping a good eye on Yousei and Miles. The elf hopped that he might possibly see some one tailing them and that Hile could keep up.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:31 pm
Yousei reluctantly followed Miles close behind, keeping a firm grip on his hand. She nodded to his suggestion and continued on through the crowd.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games