Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Unwanted Rose2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:43 pm
I slit my wrists when my problems get really bad.
Sometimes I feel like it's the only pain I can control
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:49 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Ideally I should see a psych for my anger issues, but to be honest they rarely flare up in a major way. Just wish I could stop getting in a mood for Kaydee's sakes. sad
lol, even though she can totally beat you up,
my girlfriend is scary angry...i just experienced it a while ago...i can say i was scared crapless
Its the whole short person thing I reckon.
i'd make a comment about it, but i don't want her after me  

The Dadalorian
Crew

vampiregirl26

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:05 pm
cutting dont hurt any more i love the feeling of it wen i cut i like i quess u could call it pain but it dont hurt it feels so good and im depressed a lot so i cut a lot to relieve the stress and pain but i have lately foundsome one who also cuts and we r helping eachother to stop or place it to a minimum of just spirituly cutting yes it leaves scares but we dont have to bleed even tho i love blood †  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:00 am
I cut my wrist all the time when something goes wrong  

KODFISH 54321

The_Remo_King

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 am
if i got depressed enough i would  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:48 pm
I don't slit, I just rather get hurt a different way..  

Vaknar21

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:55 pm
vampiregirl26
cutting dont hurt any more i love the feeling of it wen i cut i like i quess u could call it pain but it dont hurt it feels so good and im depressed a lot so i cut a lot to relieve the stress and pain but i have lately foundsome one who also cuts and we r helping eachother to stop or place it to a minimum of just spirituly cutting yes it leaves scares but we dont have to bleed even tho i love blood †

So can I call you a retard right?
Or just sad and pathetc?

Get help woman.
Or you know. Suck your boyfriends bloth.
Out all of it.

It'll be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:19 pm
DaisukeOrDark
vampiregirl26

Or just sad and pathetc?

Get help woman.
Out all of it.

It'll be fun.

No offense, i don't really like this girl, and i wish she would learn the rules of English grammar, and stop acting so stereotypical. However, there are some things you don't make fun of. There are people out there who seriously do feel this way, even if you think this girl doesn't. It's not necessarily something they can change, and if you're going to call her names for it, do it somewhere where others who read this thread won't feel like they are pathetic too. Reading this made me feel really uncomfortable. Yeah, i'm a cutter too.  

e x m o t i o n a l

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:40 pm
exmotional
DaisukeOrDark
vampiregirl26

Or just sad and pathetc?

Get help woman.
Out all of it.

It'll be fun.

No offense, i don't really like this girl, and i wish she would learn the rules of English grammar, and stop acting so stereotypical. However, there are some things you don't make fun of. There are people out there who seriously do feel this way, even if you think this girl doesn't. It's not necessarily something they can change, and if you're going to call her names for it, do it somewhere where others who read this thread won't feel like they are pathetic too. Reading this made me feel really uncomfortable. Yeah, i'm a cutter too.
i'm an ex-cutter, and i learned myself it is a pathetic thing to do. and it was pointless for at least me to do it, it didn't even hurt. and realized from it that there are so many people who actually cared about me from it, and i realized i was being seflish doing it. and i stopped right away, the only reason i did it after that was because i made a deal with a friend where i'd cut if she did, and she couldn't take lieing to me and telling me, so she stopped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:44 pm
Its not that someone cuts.
Its how they cut.

What most people do when they cut is cut on their arms or forearms.
That seems to be for attention. Though that is not for me to say.

But if someone cuts discreetly and doesnt run around showing people.
Its usually because of masochistic tendencies.
Thus relieving pain.

But honestly I'm getting sick reading about people cutting.  

DaisukeOrDark

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:14 pm
You wanna see my wrists? i don't care. So what? i hate myself, big fat freaking deal. i'm as sick as you are of people running around for attention with their arms having little scratches. It means that if i do tell someone, than they go "yeah good for you, stop it." Of course, at this point i've given up on secrecy, enough people know, and it's not like anybody cares. Lucky you Sov, to have people who care.
Cutting and masochism are not related. If you don't know about it, you shouldn't be telling people they are stupid for doing it, whatever the reason. i apologize for flipping/being a stupid emo kid/being stupid/selfish/whatever other names you want to throw at me, i don't mean to be annoying or whatever.
There are lines i don't like to see crossed. That was one of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:56 am
get over yourself seriously. open your eyes.
sorry but i can't keep not telling people that, it's just lame, if no one cared then why would i be telling you this?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Panic Addict

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:02 am
I wouldn't find her creepy.

I'm friends with people who cut/inflict pain.

I usually only do when I'm extremely depressed
or upset about something...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 am
Soviet Mudkipz
get over yourself seriously. open your eyes.
sorry but i can't keep not telling people that, it's just lame, if no one cared then why would i be telling you this?

Alright, i won't mention it anymore.  

e x m o t i o n a l

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am
you're hopeless  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games