Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:37 am
Hikari Norigimi (Kari for short) stood on a rooftop near where two blonde haired boys (looked like twins) and a girl with blonde hair were walking along. Kari touched the gun that sat in the front pocket of her skirt. Her eyes narrowed, as the pulled the dangerous gun from her pocket. She aimed it at the trio, and twiched ever the slightest. Her eyes opened all the way, as she shot three shots, one at each of the vampires, "Die, night class," she yelled, "I'm here to finished what Mitsuru was so stupid as to not even kill one vampire!"

Kyoko had just finished talking, when she heard the gun shot. "s**t!" she yelled, pulling Eijij and Hiro down to the ground, "she's caughet up with me!" she couldn't believe that the hunter was here already. She'd only been here for a few monthes, and she already found where she was! If only she could see the hunters face...
Kyoko lept to her feet, "This hunter has been following me for a few years," she explained, "I need to take care of her," she turned to Eiji and Hiro, "you're welcome to come, if you want."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:28 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama's head bolted up as an all too familiar sound rang through the Night Class dormatory. Her eyes seemed to change, turning into slits of pure hatred. Baring her fangs and looking toward the exit, a tremor rolled down her spine. It seemed there was another hunter on the move, this person with a different, more powerful, gun with them. 'Why are so many people breaking the treaty?!' She roared in silence, hunching over and grabbing the sides of her head. She wouldn't transform another one...not after seeing what she'd done to Mitsuru.

Eyes widening, she looked over to Raia who seemed completely horrified.

The gunshot came from outside. Hiro and Eiji had gone outside with that Kyoko girl earlier. They were being fired at! Hands twitching nervously, Raia began to run down the hall, only to feel a firm arm holding him back. "Rama!" He gasped out, looking down at the small girl who stared straight forward. "There's a hunter attacking my brothers!" He shouted, worried and panicking.

Hiro moved back with Kyoko as she pulled him, easily dodging the bullets that seemed to be in slow motion as they hit the ground, leaving an afterimage of a rose wherever they landed. Nodding to Kyoko, he agreed to come with her. This fight was hers alone, it seemed, so he would try his best not to get involved unless completely necessary. "The shots came from the rooftop." He stated, making it even more obvious that he planned to tag along. "However, I have to ensure the safety of our youngest brother first."

Eiji watched his brother decide the plans, but his mind wasn't all there. The bullets had missed him as well, too powerful to move at great speeds, so he was unscathed for the moment. At the mentioning of Raia, he walked toward the door of the dorms. "I'll go get Raia..." He stated monotonously, inching toward the place where the mumblings of vampires could already be heard. "But, we really need to have a chat with te headmaster. There are too many hunters enrolling here, and it's becomming increasingly obvious to the Day Class that we exist."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:50 pm
ooc: now im really confused as what is happening @.@ i lost shei i think..lets jut assume that she's spinning around in circles somewhere sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Ume sat on the roof watching the night sky when she heard the shots. In shock, she watched the bullets leave the rose mark. Looking towards the source, she realized they were coming from the roof. She stared openmouthed as she comprehended the fact. Apparently the hunter did not see Ume because of her dark hair and clothes.
"Oh crap..." Ume muttered along with some other curses. "Uh... what to do? What do I do?!"
She grabbed a roof tile and chucked it at the hunter. After throwing the makeshift missile, she ducked back inside through a window.
Sitting inside Ume finally understood what a stupid act she just did. Now I'm going to die.

xnatsunoyuki

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Hearing something with a mass being chucked at her, Kari ducked as the tile went flying over the roof, only to shatter below. She replaced the gun in her pocket, and pulled the small stiletto from the inner side of her sock. She prepared for the vampires she knew would come, and she was better with the thin knife in close combat. "Bring it on," she murmured, her short blonde hair flipping up in the breeze.

Kyoko ducked a second time as the tile went flying over the roof, shattering behind her. She grabbed onto one of the windows, and lept up to the next level, then the next, then the next, and so on, until she reached the top of the building. As soon as her feet got into a good stance, she pulled a small dagger from the area where it was tucked within her loose sock. Suddenly, she reconized the hunter, "My god... Hikari Norigimi! I thought my sister killed you!"

Kari sneered, her eyes flashing, "Your beloved sister never touched me. The blood on me was from my fellow hunters that she slade. I am here to seek my revenge upon you students. And if I die, so be it, for I will take down quite a few of you awful creatures with me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Verity realized that it was rude of her to be so judgemental of Raia before she got to know him, although her annoyance remained, she was sorry that she had acted so cold.

Before she had a chance to appologize, the loud sound of a gunshot echoed through the lonely Night Dorm halls. Rama flinched and Raia ran down the hall, soon followed by Rama. Verity followed them quietly and listened to them talking. "The hunter is attacking my brothers!" Verity heard Raia yell. Verity froze with fear. "There's a hunter? How do they get into the school?!" she asked, panic caught in her throat.

Verity was suddenly very worried for Raia, his brothers, and everyone. The three of them began to run outside just as Raia's brother Eiji came running to them.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:25 pm
ooc: im just randomly gonna put a formal post of shei-ness without involeving other charcters because i dunno where she is at the moment sweatdrop

Shei's demeanor changed completely in a split second as the gun shots went off. Grinning, her eyes were now colored bloodlust red as her fangs glinted in the pale light.

She began to laugh uncontrolably before pausing, "Another one, eh?"

She ran towards the sound, quickly getting to the hunter in her quick pace and before the hunter even sensed her presence, She appeared right behind the hunter. "Lets play cat and mouse." Shei whispered softly into the ear of the hunter in an insane yet sultry tone that sent chills down the hunter's spine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:50 am
Sakura glanced at Nobu. "Umm...yea....I guess you could say i'm fine." Sakura blushed at the thought of someone being worried about her. Nobu is kinda hot!!  

Pharaoh90
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:17 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama let out a sigh of relief as she caught sight of Eiji running toward them. Stopping in front of him, she noticed the absence of the oldest triplet. Worry set in once again, but she was already heading into a state that was most unpleasant but all too common in vampires. She was in the mood to hunt, to kill this pesky human who'd bee stupid enough to walk onto her territory. Somebody was going to die.

Eyes a misty hazel now, she nodded at Eiji and stepped outside, tilting her head up toward the rooftops. She could see Hiro now, but that didn't do much for settling her stomach. It was churning silently, aggrivating her hunger terribly. Softly biting her lower lip, fangs protruding from the corners of her mouth, her fingers bent and stiffened like claws. She was slipping into the mind of a true pureblood and unknowingly tipping off every lower-level vampire around her to the danger.

Raia stiffened noticably as a feeling of pure darkness hovered in the air around the group. Glancing over at Rama, his eyes lingered for just long enough to see her expression. She looked so pale and zombie-like, but the aura she was permeating was anything but. There was some odd feelings coursing through his veins now, and he couldn't fight it. Hunching over, his golden eyes turned a dark muddy brown and his lips parted, fangs dripping sparkling silver.

Thankfully, for the moment his mind was pretty much in control of his thoughts. Was Rama the one doing all of this? He'd seen her reaction to Mitsuru, but it was nothing this extreme. Nerves tweaking for a moment, a twitch ran all up his back. His shoulders rolled forward, stopping just at the front and slumping him over.

Hiro was up on the roof standing a fair distance away from Kyoko. Hearing her speak the hunter's name, he wondered how long they'd known each other for and how long this feud had been going on for. It was very apparent that Hikari desired a fight with Kyoko, so he kept his distance.

As spasm flaring up in him, he fell back even further away, jumping down from the roof and landing beside Raia. He assumed his littlest brother's position while Eiji had yet to feel the effects of this silent order.

Eiji looked at the vampires around him as they underwent strange transformations both emotionally and physically. Raia was definitely never a fighter, but the way he looked now, it seemed as though he'd been born a bruiser- at least by vampire standards. Hiro came next, crouching like some sort of beast. His brother was loud and rambunctious- even obnoxious at times- but he was known for being a lover and not a fighter.

His eyes finally found Rama, and to his surprise she was reacting the same way. It was odd, though. The air around her seemed thicker, as if it were fanning out to everyone. But, then why not him?

The question was shut down the second it had come up, and he found himself in the line in front of Rama, prepared to attack anything that moved. It was absurd that such a small girl could have this commanding power, but that left only one option open. She was a pureblood...and, it was all too true. The new girl he'd seen before seemed immune to this message, however he wondered if she would choose to attack of her own free will.

Like a wall in front of her, the Thix triplets had all prepared themselves for the inevitable. Rama was ready as well.There was a very dinstinct message in the air now. "Kill the hunter..."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:20 pm

Verity sensed Rama's hunger, she wanted the hunter dead. Rama's aura had gone from relatively cheerful to dark and hateful in seconds. Verity tried to shake off her own hunger that threatened to break free. Raia and his brothers all seemed to be afftected by Rama's darkness, while Verity continued to fight her hunger, eventually giving in to her pureblood insticts.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

xnatsunoyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:53 pm
Ume peeked out the open window, feeling disgust at her meekness.
"What-the-hell?" Ume growled as she came out feeling extremely annoyed.
Mentally kicking her self, she grabbed a small dagger and a couple of other throwing weapons and climbed out. Ume felt a sudden rush of power and realized that she wasn't the only one about to give in to her darker side. Looking at her own bracelet, she glared at it, remembering her humanity.
Humanity... What a stupid bother...
"I'll just make sure things don't go too far." Ume said quietly. "After all, a group of vampires versus a hunter doesn't seem that fair."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:57 pm
((@bubblegum- that's auto hitting {Saying what Kari is doing} and you are also going to need to get out of the way. Kyoko has quite a temper as you are about to see))

Kyoko curled her fingers around, as if clutching two apples in her hands, "Get out of the way, Shei," she hissed, her bloodlust even more evident in her red eyes. She twitched slightly, and pulled the dagger forward. She wasn't going to let the b***h get in her way of haveing a (semi) normal life. She bite her lowed lip, "This is not anyone elses battle. This is mine," she lunged forward, swping at the hunter, "you had best not open that old wound," she breathed in her ear, plunging the knife towards her enemies back.

Kari leaned forward, and flipped around, "Scared, huh?" she snicked, holding her stiletto out, "that's what I plan to do. That old wound is the key to your death," she ran behind the blonde vampiress, "don't you dare live through this." Kari spun around, until she was in front, and slash at her chest, the stiletto ripping skin...

hikari_the_ninja

xnatsunoyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:18 pm
<'Oo I can never post a fight about two people that well! -gives cookie- >
Ume silently watched as she sat on the roof. If she wasn't so worried, she would actually enjoy herself. Instead of clutching a bag of popcorn, she was holding her daggers and throwing knives. The evil, light breeze brought the smell of blood over to where Ume was. The wind, ruffling her light purple hair, brought along the temptation. Unconciously, Ume touched her bracelet, and her fists tightened around the weapons.
Fighting the provocative smell took almost all of her will power.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:35 pm
((It's a gift 4laugh Though I would like the cookie.))
Kyoko slid backwards, clutching her chest. Her uniform had been ripped, and blood spilled on to the tile of the roof. Kari had hit the old war wound from back when she was 7. If she bleed much longer, she would die of loss of blood, "You hunters play dirty," she hissed, still holding her dagger, "and I intend to play dirtier!" Kyoko lunged at the girl, realeasing her chest. She threw some of the blood at the girl, which got into her eyes, and stabbed her in the shoulder.

Kari reeled backwards, smarting from the blow. Kyoko had pulled the dagger out, so she was bleeding freely, just not as much her enemy. She sneered, alowing the crimson liquid to flow, "I don't care if you hit me. This vampires know full well that you would bite their head off if they intervined. As soon as I kill you, I'm going for the oldest triplet," she said, pointing at Hiro, "I will do a one-on-one spar with anyone that challeges me. Try me, you monsters!" she yelled, lunging at the blood-covered Kyoko again.

hikari_the_ninja

bubblegum_suicide

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:04 pm
hikari_the_ninja
((@bubblegum- that's auto hitting {Saying what Kari is doing}))

ooc: is auto hitting bad? @.@ i feel in the way sad *crawls into a box and becomes emo with a peice of cake*  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff