Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:04 pm
You people who are saying there is no sad RE moment are stupid. I'd have to say the saddest would have to be Jill's worst ending in RE1 remake. You can tell she's thinking about Chris, as usual, and the tear on her cheek signifies her deep sadness of how she may never see him again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:08 pm
Gamer_404
You people who are saying there is no sad RE moment are stupid. I'd have to say the saddest would have to be Jill's worst ending in RE1 remake. You can tell she's thinking about Chris, as usual, and the tear on her cheek signifies her deep sadness of how she may never see him again.
I didn't see a tear... But how do you know she's not thinking of Barry or Enrico, or of how horrible things turned out?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
I didn't see a tear... But how do you know she's not thinking of Barry or Enrico, or of how horrible things turned out?

It could be that too. Probably everything, but from watching Jill's actions in cutscenes and such I've noticed that she is usually always thinking of Chris, because she loves him, Chris is just too dense to realize it. And the tear is kinda hard to see, you have to look through the sunlight that shining on it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Gamer_404
It could be that too. Probably everything, but from watching Jill's actions in cutscenes and such I've noticed that she is usually always thinking of Chris, because she loves him, Chris is just too dense to realize it. And the tear is kinda hard to see, you have to look through the sunlight that shining on it.
There's really no proof anywhere that she loves him... I'm sure there's an attraction, but I doubt it's as dramatic as something between Ada and Leon in RE2.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
There's really no proof anywhere that she loves him... I'm sure there's an attraction, but I doubt it's as dramatic as something between Ada and Leon in RE2.

Any ending in the first one where both Jill and Chris survive and the ending where It's just Jill and Barry, plus they fact that she's so worried about him throughout her scenario, course it's not as drastic as Ada and Leon as you said, and maybe I'm just reading too much into things, but that's what I'd like to believe.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Any ending in the first one where both Jill and Chris survive and the ending where It's just Jill and Barry, plus they fact that she's so worried about him throughout her scenario, course it's not as drastic as Ada and Leon as you said, and maybe I'm just reading too much into things, but that's what I'd like to believe.
Lose the fox picture, its scares me.  

green_rose_alchemist

xAlbertWeskerx

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:25 am
When you run out of amo and your screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 pm
Kenneth. He screams like a girl. And the zombie gets killed for getting rid of a lame person. I respect the bald zombie, even though he got two magnum shots in the face.  

NeauxSheauxs

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 am
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

where was the tear in re1?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:47 pm
i think its pritty sad when bob on resident evil outbreak kills himself because he dosent want to become a zombie.  

Aunshi360

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 pm
Most of the documents you find laying around on RE1remake are sad.

I cried with Steve "died". I dont even cry, but that one got me

RE0 ending made me sad. Then there was that butterfly. heh heh.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:13 am
green_rose_alchemist
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Lose the fox picture, its scares me.

No. I'm a furry and I'm not gonna change for you. Get over it.  

FoxyAreku

Shadowolf

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:10 pm
Yeah, Ada's "death" in RE2 was quite something. I love how when you try to pick up the gun she was aiming earlier at you, you find it empty. Awesome drama right there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:32 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

I think love might be a bit too strong of a word. There's definitely some attraction there. But love would not be the word for it.

Besides, wasn't there a picture on Jill's desk that was most likely her boyfriend? Sure he might've been eaten by zombies in Raccoon city, but point remains.
Either way, there was definitely an attraction at one point, but after Chris left, lots of stuff happened, I think it would've went away, realistically. Maybe when all the troubles of the world blow over, they could get together, but love wouldn't come until AFTER.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm
I am sorry I went back..

The saddest moment in Resident Evil for me was when Ada died I was so sad then I was somewhat happy when I saw her in 4 lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games