Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:50 pm
[[rose said she would be gone for a while, just to let you know.]]
Xirius looked to him with a determined look on his face. "Alright, I just have to pack up first." And with that, his friends all turned back into knives, which melded into one knife, which disappeared as Xirius ran after Kitsuna to the medical ward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 pm
Alixraen
[[rose said she would be gone for a while, just to let you know.]]

( Well that would explain it lol... Ok then, I'll try to figure out how to get around this then. 3nodding )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
"Um...what if they are stronger than us?" Ookamikiba raised a valid point.
"OMG I just realized only Marluxia knows my abilities. sweatdrop I can alter time." Thrusts hand out and slows time making himself seem faster."Seee!" whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:59 pm
I walk up to the Elder Memebers and kneel, "What is thy bidding, my masters? For if there is nothing for me, then i would like to study the young pyromancer. She seems powerfull, but the black flame would aid her in many ways. I could teach her, but she has already lost what must be sacrificed to completely master it." I open my shirt and reveal the Organizations Emblem over my heart, "It is only because of my flame that I am what I am, however, I shall always defend my comrads, but I will not spill the blood of the innocent. For doing so, the black flame shall consume me forever, and destroy everyone we hold dear. Death in battle is the only way i can know peace, but i need an heir to my flame first. I would like to see the child's potential. after that my life is complete, and i can fight with no bound." I Stand up and stand at attention, my right arm dripping blood on the ground, " Please honor my request and i will give total obedience to the organization."

{Xyukotsu wont be posting till Monday}  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:43 am
(Actually, I got to a computer with good internet. xd ) Breahting hard, but his mind to still shattered and still fragmenting itself together. But remained unconscious, while Kitsuna carried him to see medical attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Kitsuna felt guilty as her and xirius carried xyukotsu up to medical ward. She felt that was her fault that he ended up this way  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 am
Xirius looks over at Kitsune, who looked a bit worried. Together, they put him on an empty bed, where he now lay. "That was rough, what he went through."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:17 am
kitsuna looked over at xirius."yeah it was, hope he'll be ok." kitsuna went over to a table and grabbed some pain medicine for xyukotsu. "This should help stop the pain."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:48 am
His eyes still remaining to be motionless in a stare. Clouded and empty of life, he lied there trying to recover his shattered mind from the darkness that haunted his mind for some time.
Things now going from cloudy to pitch black, he felt himself floating in the nothingness again. Looking back at the pieces in his mind, he began to recall his true memories that have been locked inside of him for sometime now. Looking at them for the first time, he began to understand himself a little more then he did from the beginning.
Invisioning the pictures in his mind, he began to place them in order. Remembering his forgotten past long ago.
Walking in a beautiful city filled with lovely gardens and an horizon like no other, that sparkled brilliantly in and out the distiant sky. Showering shimmering crystal-like shards from the heavens and raining down on the world below it. Remembering this wonderous city's name, "Radiant Gardens" flashed in his memory over and over again.
Looking around he saw many things, but none was more interesting then the large castle out towards the horizon of the city. Looking at it's unquie way of built structure, he began to feel like he's been there before.
His surroundings now vanishing all around him and then reppearing again, showing him standing in a house. Looking around he saw a beautiful woman standing there in front of him with two other children next to her. Wondering who the woman was, he recalled to himself that this was his wife and the two children next to her were his own. Smiling now to the fact he remembers his past memories and ridding the darkness that was inside him for so long.
But then he began to wonder to himself, how did the darkness get inside of him in the first place and why did it stay with him when he became a Nobody?
Pondering to where he had no answer, the picture in front of him vanished again and he was floating in the nothingness again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:24 am
Floating for a moment or two in the emptyness of his mind, he came back to the same place, but the setting was different this time. He was inside the castle now. It was the same castle that he saw before when he arrived at Radiant Gardens. While looking at the castle's interior, a young boy approached him wearing a long lab coat. Inviting Xyukotsu to follow him, he did so. Following him deep within the castle and into a hidden laboratory. Looking at himself, he noticed he was wearing a lab coat too. Looking at the scientists inside, he counted seven (excluding himself.) Looking at there faces, they seemed familiar in a way, but couldn't recall on the top of his head. But, looking at the head scientist, he looked more like the superior from Organization XIII. Unable to conjure the resemblence between the man in from of him and the Superior he knowns now, he moves onward in his memory seeing the others performing experiments on hearts and the darkness inside of them. In that moment, he felt something empty in the side of him. Something was missing. It was like he had no heart, but he was alive. Looking at the laboratory around him, now destroyed and his fellow members now lying on the ground motionless. Darkness now covering their bodies in a black smokey substance and forming into demonic dark beings, perparing to attack. Frozen to the shock of unable to do anything, he was tugged by someone. He spoke to him, but heard nothing from him, but the white noise covering his voice. Following the man down the ruined hall, he looked back at his long, rugged blood red hair. Seeing that he was infected by the black substance too, they escaped out of the castle together and witnessed seeing that the once radiant city that he had seen before him was now gone. (Sorry it's so long. it's almost done. sweatdrop )  

Ryuho Kitsune

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 am
The blue sky now covered in black, thundering clouds. The shimmering crytals that rained in the city every morning and sunset were now gone. Looking below the city, he saw it in flames and rubble. Thinking of his familt friends, he dashed down the steep slope, leaving his partner behind in the darkness of the castle.
Stepping foot into the ruined city, he saw people around he knew become thses dark creatures attacking the people as they pleased, turning them into the dark creatures that they were. Killing the people for their hearts. Running as fast as he could to his home, fighting and killing the creatures as he went.
Appraoching his home to find it in ruins. opening the door to his home to find his wife transforming into thses dark creatures slowly. His children were already these dark enties of darkness and were now killing his friends and family, while trying to take their hearts from still and living body.
Unable to watch this horrific sence, he collasped to the floor, blaming and cursing himself. Looking up, he saw now his wife appraoching him as she prepared to take his heart away from him. Unable to move again, he allowed her to engulf him in her darkness.
Then it struck him, he didn't have a heart to give to her, for his was gone before he had entered the city. Looking at himself again, he realized he was no loner human, but was still able to retain his human form. Unable to confirm this, He looked at the face of the dark creature in front of him for a second or two and crushed its head, ending it's pathetic life within seconds. Unable to witness his crime of sin, he lied there blankness and awokened a new shade of color before him as he killed all the creatures around him, ending their existiance like he did with the first one.
Covered in blackness, he appraoched a nearby mirror. Looking at himself he saw half of him covered in darkness as it slowly began to engulf his body. One side of his eye shinning an demon yellow, the other was normal. showing its brilliant, dark blue color. He smiled eviliy at himself, calling his name over and over again, laughing as he saw how pathetic he was as the darkness took him and then everything going black again in his vision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 am
In the nothingness again, he began to understand. "I understand now. Why this happened. It was my fault that I created him. I couldn't face my crime of sins that I comitted to." he muttered to himself. "The reason he was still inside me was because after I lost my heart in that experiment and the heartless engulfing me in their darkness, I couldn't become them for I already lost my heart and I was already a nobody, I just didn't know it then till it was too late. I created a personality to deal with my crime so he could take the blame and not I. Till it began to understand it was alive and wanted existiance, my existiance, but thanks to that black flame...he's gone now. Gone from my mind and memories that I imprisoned him in for so long." he said. "Now its time for me to truely awaken and show them the real me and not this fake." he said as he became one with his conscious and awoken by opening his eys slightly, seeing two figures watching over him. Seeing that it was Kitsuna and Xirius looking at him, he seemed relived in a way. Whispering a direct message to kitsuna before falling asleep he said, "Its not you're fault, Kitsuna. It's my sin to bear. Always has been. Thanks for being there...." blacking out into a soundless sleep, he turned his head slightly. showing in the corner of his right eye a small frozen tear. (There it's done...sigh. so much to write about, so little time. sweatdrop )  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 am
Kitsuna breathed a sigh of relief after her friend spoke. "your alright. We were worried about you." whispered kitsuna. "get some rest." Kitsuna looked over at Xirius. "stay with him xirius. I'm going to see axel. I'll be back"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:59 am
leaving the room and heading toward the Medical ward, i see the a room with the young pyromancer, "Do not be saddened, all that i have done is purify his mind. He has long since changed from that demon earlier. Now his true potential is avaible, but there must have been some darkness in the true Xyukotsu, or else the flame would not have harmed him this severe.", said I. Pain searing through my right arm, I clench it. (I Thought I got more then enough nurrishment from that demon, I should'nt be in pain), thought I. I look at my arm, and it is emersed by burns. Burns so severe a normal person would pass out. "Guess I shouldn't have used that technique. Sorry my old friends, but we couldn't afford to let him harm anyone," I mutter to myself. I sit on the floor with my back to the wall. " I need my rest," i tell the two in the room.  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:22 am
Kitsuna gazed at the burn on Isamu's arm. "there are some bandages and pain medicine. Do you want me to tend to your wounds." said kitsuna. "going to axel will have to wait." she thought  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games