Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Rixia dived, but her hair was not spared. It was a few inches shorter than before. "Not sure I like the new style," she said dryly. "But hey, at least it was free." She set his coat on fire, wondering how he would counter it now.
((I'm going to be tired as heck tomorrow...must go to sleep~ bye))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku does an lighting spell on ruxia"we have to win....."Rikku was starting to get tried.
notices the spell "larxene taught me to" puts his finger in the air absorbing it and then points at her releasing the lighting at her  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:43 pm
Akira Shinji
Rixia dived, but her hair was not spared. It was a few inches shorter than before. "Not sure I like the new style," she said dryly. "But hey, at least it was free." She set his coat on fire, wondering how he would counter it now.
((he dosnt wair a coat hes not wairing an org coat yet))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:44 pm
Xia gasped and quickly managed to dodge it. She looked back to it and ran towards it, picking it up. "This is not going to be fun.." she muttered as she opened up a dark portal and brought out a white monster like rose with a nobody symbol on it. "Attack." she said with a smile as the beast spread it's vines across the floor then launched itself into attack, it's vines slashing this way and that all at once.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:08 pm
Xevaince got up. He didn't like to fight but he had waited long enough after watching the others not do so well. He summonned his weapon, a high-powered crossbow, and attached it to his arm. "Let's see how you like this." At the next instant, he was floating in midair, rapid firing at the unknown he was supposed to be defeating.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:14 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku does an lighting spell on ruxia"we have to win....."Rikku was starting to get tried.
notices the spell "larxene taught me to" puts his finger in the air absorbing it and then points at her releasing the lighting at her
The lighting hits her and she falls to the ground"ow..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:36 pm
hydra4
Akira Shinji

((Well you're wearing something, no?))
"How many frickin' things have you learned from these guys?!" she exclaimed. Well, it could have been worse--an image of Xigbar teaching him how to use a sniper flashed in her mind. Yup. That's worse, alright.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Akira Shinji
hydra4
Akira Shinji

"How many frickin' things have you learned from these guys?!" she exclaimed. Well, it could have been worse--an image of Xigbar teaching him how to use a sniper flashed in her mind. Yup. That's worse, alright.
"if you think thats bad wait till you meet him he lived with them his whole life" the dark aura getting thicker  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:55 pm
hydra4
Akira Shinji
hydra4
Akira Shinji

"if you think thats bad wait till you meet him he lived with them his whole life" the dark aura getting thicker
"oh no, his aura getting darker now..." She thought to herself"Be Careful Rixia" Rikku still couldnt move from the lighting attack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:13 pm
"Zues' judgement" a cage of lightning appeared around his enemy, "as the gods as my witness i smite thee" he took his blades ans walked in the cage, he zipped off at the speed of lightning. his blades drawn, bolts of ligthing flew in at the unknown man, and flashes of lightining came and when they did Xirks disappeared and reappeared somewhere else in the cage. Xirks' infantry appeared around the cage, they had either blue, white, red, or yellow tints, telling their element of attack, they began to fire in the cage.  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:20 pm
MrAsianK
"Zues' judgement" a cage of lightning appeared around his enemy, "as the gods as my witness i smite thee" he took his blades ans walked in the cage, he zipped off at the speed of lightning. his blades drawn, bolts of ligthing flew in at the unknown man, and flashes of lightining came and when they did Xirks disappeared and reappeared somewhere else in the cage. Xirks' infantry appeared around the cage, they had either blue, white, red, or yellow tints, telling their element of attack, they began to fire in the cage.
((really didnt get all of that but yeah and thats not an unknown man its ruxia the guy thats been with everyone since the begining)) starts dodging them getting graized every few lightning bolts "come OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON" gets engulfed in dark aura only yellows were able to be seen  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:30 pm
hydra4
MrAsianK
((really didnt get all of that but yeah and thats not an unknown man its ruxia the guy thats been with everyone since the begining)) starts dodging them getting graized every few lightning bolts "come OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON" gets engulfed in dark aura only yellows were able to be seen
"whoa....."Rikku looks at Ruxia.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji
hydra4
Akira Shinji

"oh no, his aura getting darker now..." She thought to herself"Be Careful Rixia" Rikku still couldnt move from the lighting attack.
*Jack walks over to her and takes out a syringe from a compartment in his leg.*

"You aren't afraid of needles, are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:40 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji
hydra4
Akira Shinji

"touch me with a needle and i kill you jack"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji

"touch me with a needle and i kill you jack"
"But it will help you to move again. It is harmless."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games