Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:53 am
with the nobodies, heartless and the Dark Thorn gone, the next step would be to find the heart of the world and get there before Xack.

"we need to do two things now, one: save Roxas from death, which is pretty much impossible because they are deep enough in darkness that we cannot tavel there, and two: find the heart of this world, that is where he will be heading next, and we need to be there to stop him. we will just have to hope that someone Roxas can escape the darkness without fighting Xack. Xack is too strong for him." Seraph said looking at the others as they gave him weird looks. it was then he realized that only sazuka knew that he was Xack's heart and not Xack himself.

Sora and Riku readied their weapons and walked towards him

"umm..let me explain..." Seraph said

meanwhile in darkness Xack was taunting Roxas, who could hardly move under the strain of the area and its increased gravity.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:57 am
"The islands............... are gone?" Richy asked, glaring at the space where .............. (Whatever his name was) had been. He lifted his sword, noticing some sort of portal, "Seraph, could that lead to Roxas?" Richy said, pointing at the portal.  

XGamerRichy

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:37 am
(woh, what the heck, I thought Sora and Roxas were knocked out, how could they fight anybody?????? Did some one wake them up? I better reread to see)

(I just reread and nobody woke them up, so sorry guys, Sora and Roxas are still knocked out, they can't do anything. So Xack is pretty much wailing on an unconsious kid. WOW he is evil.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:03 am
(Wow LOLOLOLOLOLOL, poor medi, you knocked out your own characters and now you can't do anything, HAHAHA. Loser, Luckily I still have Riku and Axel!!! xd How'do You like me now you red head!! HAHA )

Riku was trying to keep gaurd for his unconsious friend,

"What do you want here," He yelled at Seraph.

If Seraph were to have taken one step cloerto Sora or Sazuka, Riku was ready to slice him down. Riku was feeling unsure and tarrified on what was going to happen next. Not realizing that Seraph was obviously just trying to help  

Crazy_Indeed

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:31 am
"leave him be riku." sazuka yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:52 am
Naminé was with Roxas, stuck in a pillar of darkness, screaming her head off. "Roxas!" she yelled. The darkness was suffocating her. Tears of would-be sadness swept down her pale face. As a Nobody, she was only granted a feeling of what sadness was. "Let him go! Roxas...! Please, don't hurt him!" she yelled at Xack.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:21 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé was with Roxas, stuck in a pillar of darkness, screaming her head off. "Roxas!" she yelled. The darkness was suffocating her. Tears of would-be sadness swept down her pale face. As a Nobody, she was only granted a feeling of what sadness was. "Let him go! Roxas...! Please, don't hurt him!" she yelled at Xack.

Roxas was on the ground where Xack had brought him. The gravity of the area pulling down on his motionless body.

```````````````````````````````````````````````
Sora was still down in twilight down. Riku lowered his weapon after Sazuka yelled at him and glared at the new comer unsurely.

Then turned his attention to Sora who was still not awake. Riku leaned down and tried to shake his friend's shoulder hoping that would wake him.

"Come on Sora get up." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:17 am
Naminé was at a loss. Her sight was giving out under the gravity, and the darkness was cutting off whatever circulation she had. "Roxas..."  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:54 pm
Medevilgirl
(woh, what the heck, I thought Sora and Roxas were knocked out, how could they fight anybody?????? Did some one wake them up? I better reread to see)

(I just reread and nobody woke them up, so sorry guys, Sora and Roxas are still knocked out, they can't do anything. So Xack is pretty much wailing on an unconsious kid. WOW he is evil.)
((i was using roxas' fading tio dark not as being knocked out but as xack bringing him to the dark realm))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 pm
((OK, but I hope you brought Naminé too, because she tagged along))  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:05 pm
Tokyoanimefan
((no even though the king, and namine was with roxas, xack only snatched roxas, who is now awake in darkness with xack as the are about to fight namine is with the king in town xack wil try to defeat roxas in a place where roxas can hardly move, then he will go to the heart of twilight town which is where seraph and the rest of them are heading to right now to protect the heart of the world. roxas has no chance at efeating Xack, while on xack's Home turf and his only chace is to escape, which will be near impossible because Xack controls the dark portals in tht realm but dont worry, i wont kill roxas off))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:30 pm
((...OK then))
Naminé woke up to the King shaking her. She held her head. "Ung, what happened?"
"There's no time!" Mickey said. "Xack's taken Roxas! He's gonna try to destroy Twilight Town!" This caught Naminé's attention.
"We can't let him do that!" Naminé said.
"Follow me!" Mickey said. "The others are this way!" Naminé nodded, got up, and ran after the King. There, she found Seraph, who had to explain all over again who he was, and the others.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:57 pm
Tokyoanimefan
((...OK then))
Naminé woke up to the King shaking her. She held her head. "Ung, what happened?"
"There's no time!" Mickey said. "Xack's taken Roxas! He's gonna try to destroy Twilight Town!" This caught Naminé's attention.
"We can't let him do that!" Naminé said.
"Follow me!" Mickey said. "The others are this way!" Naminé nodded, got up, and ran after the King. There, she found Seraph, who had to explain all over again who he was, and the others.
seraph explained the situation

"now we need to find the heart of this world. i havent senesd it yet but he has. plus we need to wake up sora."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:35 pm
[PC] Chaos
Tokyoanimefan
((no even though the king, and namine was with roxas, xack only snatched roxas, who is now awake in darkness with xack as the are about to fight namine is with the king in town xack wil try to defeat roxas in a place where roxas can hardly move, then he will go to the heart of twilight town which is where seraph and the rest of them are heading to right now to protect the heart of the world. roxas has no chance at efeating Xack, while on xack's Home turf and his only chace is to escape, which will be near impossible because Xack controls the dark portals in tht realm but dont worry, i wont kill roxas off))

(look Roxas was knocked out and is still knocked out, I knocked him out. before you sent him to the dark realm. So long as Sora is still knocked out, Roxas is going to be to, too. Something came up from underneath Sora when he was fighting and put a sort of spell on him, and the spell branched out to Roxas, I don't know what type of spell it was, but I'm just trying to give room for Alchemy Puppet to add in her bad guys, the broken. Well I guess I can't say if their bad or not but I just feel like we're forgetting about them. So what has happened to Sora and Roxas was a brokens doing. I'm sorry if this confused any body.)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:50 pm
((nope, I get it))
Naminé looked at Seraph with doubt, but nodded. "I know where the center of this world is. I was forced to find it when Organization XIII said so, because they needed to know just in case. ...It's at the Old Mansion, in my old drawing room. I concealed it behind a moveable wall," Naminé said. "That's where he'll be headed..." Naminé shivered. She hoped that he wasn't still after her, for whatever reason.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games