Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Loonarain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:54 am

skywerwolf
Eng walks in. "is this the school?" he asked

Yes.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:05 am

"where do I sign up?" Eng asked looking around

skywerwolf

Loonarain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:26 am

skywerwolf
"where do I sign up?" Eng asked looking around

Post your profile in the Welcome newcomers forum.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Lenea walks in and looks around."So this is the academy." she says. "Nobodies around and it's all empty." She looks around again. "Guess I'll just sit and wait a while." Her pet white tiger cub jumps into her lap as she sits.

Lenea Myu-hime

Lenea Myu-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:26 pm

five minutes past

"UGH!!!!I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!" Lenea yells annoyed."Meow." Lenea looks down at Kaoru-kun ((her pet))."You're right.Guess I'll just practice stuff. Lesse,what are those handsigns again?" She pulls out a scroll from her bookbag and starts to read.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:31 pm

another five minutes

"Yay!I got the handsigns down.Now let's see if I could do it faster!" Kaoru-kun just sits and stares as his master practices."Owwww!My fingers hurt! crying Stupid handsigns!Gotta be all complicated and stuff." evil "I'm gonna get this done if I have to kill somebody to do it!" Kaoru-kun sweatdrops at her last statement.

Lenea Myu-hime

Lenea Myu-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Lenea stops with the handsigns."Okay!I guess that's fast enough.Now how much chakra am I supposed to supply for this?" She starts to read the scroll again.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:01 pm

"Done! Now let's try this thing out!" she exclaimed. She did a few handsigns so fast you couldn't see them."Kage bunshin no jutsu!" A clone appeared beside her and exploded."EEK!" she squealed, covering her head with her arms.Kaoru-kun jumped and ran to the other side of the room.The smoke from the explosion disapeared."Well that was obviously a fail.Too much chakra."

Lenea Myu-hime

Lenea Myu-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:07 pm

"Let's try this again." she said.Kaoru-kun, who had just walked back over, ran back over to the corner and covered his head with his paws.Lenea seeing this said, "Fine then you scaredy tiger!I don't need your support!Non-faith havin' little..." Lenea continued to complain. Kaoru-kun decided to walk back over."THANK you!I'm still mad though." She did the handisgns again."Kage bunshin no jutsu." A clone appeared and poofed away a second later."Sigh.Too little chakra." She said sad .
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:12 pm

"Again now!"She does the handsigns."Kage bunshin no jutsu!" Aclone appears and stays for a few seconds."Yay!I did it!" The clone poofs away."Meow.(translation:No you didn't)" Kaoru-kun says. " scream I didn't need your input!" she yelled.

Lenea Myu-hime

Lenea Myu-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:18 pm

"Okay.I'm gonna try again." she says calmly.Lenea does the handsigns."Kage bunshin no jutsu!" A clone appears and look around.It sees Lenea."Oooh!I have a twin!" the clone says happily."Yay!!!My clone talks."Lenea says happily.The clone waves."Bye-bye!My time is up." The clone disappears."Nooooo!" Lenea drops to her knees,"I didn't tell it to go! crying Why can't I just get this right." Kaoru-kun licks her hand.Lenea looks at him and smiles."Okay.I'll try again."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:23 pm

She stands up."Two more times! If I don't get it, somebody's gonna become my personal pin cushin!" she says menacingly,pulling out a couple of senbon needles.Kaoru-kun sweatdrops sweatdrop "Meow meow meow.(translation:Just get on with it.)" "Fine!" She does the handsigns."Kage bunshin no jutsu!" A clone appears. "Good but not perfect." It says before poofing away.Lenea glares at where the clone was.If that clone ever comes back I'm killin' it myself."

Lenea Myu-hime

Lenea Myu-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Lenea and Kaoru-kun look at each other."Okay.This is the last time." Kaoru-kun does a kitty nod."Ahhh!So kawaii!" She squeals."Ahem.Back to the task at hand." She does the handsigns."Kage bunshin no jutsu!!!" A clone appears and stays. Lenea and Kaoru-kun stare at it.It stares back.They keep on staring.

ten minutes later

By now the clone and Lenea are sitting down, Kaoru-kun is napping,and Lenea is also eating some chips from her bookbag.She offers some to the clone. The clone accepts. When the clone is about to put the chips in her mouth she closes her eyes."HA! YOU BLINKED, I WIN!!!!" Lenea exclaims."Darnit!I was so close! Oh well, chips are what are important right now." The clone eats the chips. "Wake up Kou-kun! We're finished!" Kaoru-kun opens one eye.He looks between the two.*Yawn* Kaoru-kun gets up and stretches. "Lenea #2, I'm done with you.You can poof away now." The clone looks at her."Okay then," she holds out her hand, Lenea shakes it and Kaoru-kun licks it. The clone giggles."Bye now!" It poofs away and Lenea and Kaoru-kun stare at the spot where she was. Lenea wipes a stray tears from her eye,"That was the best clone ever.I hope she lives a productful life wherever she is." Kaoru-kun sweatdrops again. "Meow meow meow.(translation: Let's just go home now.)" "Okay." She gets up and grabs her things. She and Kaouru-kun walk out of the academy and into the sunset. "Oooh! A nickel!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:55 pm

yay! more people are genin!!! whee

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Eng walkes. but unlike normal he is walking on the wall. "this is fun. I got the idea from watching some ninja use magic." (cheak my profile if you are confused about why he called "justu" magic)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games