Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Smackdown's General Manager Office:Open(Ask for Matches) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Braiddan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:14 am
Figgins walked down the hall to the general manager's office, an ulit cigerette between his lips. At the door he saw Trish knocking, he tilted his head a bit to steal a better view of her backside before he leaned back against the wall next to the door. His hand balled into a Fist and rapped the door twice. "I have forty kegs for a Mr. THJ!" He yelled out masking his Irish accent with a really bad brooklyn accent  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:24 pm
"Hmm.. Come in. "  

JobsEveryDay

Braiddan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:49 pm
Jacob Casually stepped into TJH's office, tucking the cig above his ear now. "Mr. Head cheese guy. What's it take to get a match around here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 am
"Talent?" TJH replied.  

JobsEveryDay

Braiddan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:42 am
"Well I've been in the game for a while, I have a pretty good idea that you have seen my stuff" Figgins said, casually leaning back against a chair as he looked TJH in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:26 pm
TJH then replied." Well you see I don't want you here on smackdown. Your just not that great. Raw is your place. So sorry, but their is the door."  

JobsEveryDay

Braiddan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:24 pm
"Very well, when Raw becomes the dominant brand, you can thank me for your demise" Figgins said in a calm tone and a smirk, hell even a bow before he turned and walked out of the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm
"What ever Jobber!"  

JobsEveryDay

Lumina Cross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:52 am
The Philadelphia Young Guns, Cross, Prophecy and Chloe, step into the office one after the other. Cross is the one who approaches the desk.

"Hey, GM, since we don't happen to appear on this match card cycle we would like to know when our next matches will be?"

Chloe and Prophecy nodded, also wanting to know the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:29 am
"You know what Young Guns. I think you should make an open challenge to some tag team." TJH replied.  

JobsEveryDay

Lumina Cross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:54 pm
"An open challenge it is."

The Young Guns leave the room and head to the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:04 pm
Justin walks into the office and makes his way to the desk. He looks a round for a moment before turning his attention to TJH.

"Hey, Mr. General manager, can I get into the action 'round here?"

saxkid

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Kal pounded on the door, like he was about to break it. "open this damn door!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:48 pm
"Hmm sure why not. I haven't seen you on a show yet. Tell me your ring name? and gimmick!...The door is not locked, jobber. Your voice, i can barely hear it because it sounds like you have been screaming in a black room by yourself."

JobsEveryDay

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Kal walked in and stared down TJH. "Who..the hell..you think you are by setting me up?" His face was over the desk. It was so far over the desk that he could've knocked TJH out cold immidiately. The veins in his neck were popped out enraged with anger. "You seriously think you can play games with me TJH? Well then..I got news for you, GM. Play games with me..and then next time it'll be YOU that gets sent to the hospital. I'm not playing around, chump!" Kal walked out and slammed the door behind him. Yea, he was indeed enraged with the way he got set up at the PPV. And one way or another, someone was going to pay dearly for it.

Edit by timhaynie:It's TJH not Jed!  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games