Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Akira flinched at the noise, covering her ears and growling, "Ah, shut up, shut up, shut up! Men are so noisy!" She looked at where a fire had started and clenched her fists. "Who in hell is messing around in the forest?" She looked back at the two men in the tree and sighed, walking in the direction of the fire. Muttering to herself and pulling the cloak closer around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Shaduo came back to normal " Water Style: Water Dragon jutsu" the water put the fire out  

Shadow Blade623

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Rekai cocked an eyebrow at the fire, which had been distinguished and was now no more than a few smouldering trees.
"I'm not sure what's going on, but at least the fire's out, right?" He looked over at Kimimaru. Sukai tilted her head in confusion as Kuroi cawed at the strange display.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:55 pm
" Sorry, I think I'm losing control over my demon"  

Shadow Blade623

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Akira peered from between the trees at the scene. "Then get control of it. We can't have you hurting the forests here." She huffed, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:03 pm
" I normally can, but after I got a fever I'm having trouble"  

Shadow Blade623

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm
[[Howdy y'all. This seems like a good time for the Doppleganger to return.]]

After the inccidents with Nekura that occured in Ollie's house, The Doppleganger had dissappeared from Konoha in search of some answers to his questions. Now that everything had been cleared up, he had returned back to the forest he once lived in and vowed to protect it. But as soon as he neared, he saw flames. Though they had been doused quickly, he wouldn't easily forgive the person who dared hurt this forest. Finding the starter of the fire, he lunged at high speed with claws flexed, pinning Shaduo to the ground and snarling viciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:15 pm
"Well that's new." Akira lowered her hood and stepped out of the trees, giving the creature a curious look. "You know, I've walked these paths longer than I can remember and I've seen nothing like this." She said this more to herself than anyone else, putting a hand on her chin in a thoughtful maner.
Oh, wait... This is supposed to be a bad thing.... right?
Akira almost laughed to herself.  

Corner-Stone-Cues

Shadow Blade623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Shaduo turned demon again but this time had 9 tails. He fliked the beast and it flew through a nearby tree. " He he he, Now where was I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:20 pm
The Doppleganger turned to Akira while still pinning down Shaduo, his peircing white eyes flaring with anger, "You think it's funny that this entire forest was almost turned to cinders by..." he turned back to Shaduo and growled, "this...words cannot describe what this man is!"
As soon as he finished this sentenced, the Doppleganger had been thrown off Shaduo and hit a nearby tree with a horrific impact. Dazed, he held his head but didn't feel any pain.
"You can't hurt me so easily!" He roared and lunged again.  

Shadow Blade623

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:28 pm
He reached out and grabbed it by the throat and started choking it " Sorry about your home, I was only practicing for what I'm going to do to the Leaf Village"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:30 pm
Akira sighed, "You men are so troublesome." She assumed the creature was male at least. She formed her katana in her right hand, "And no this isn't funny at all." She looked at Shadou as her metal wings formed under the cloak, still thinking to herself.
What is that b*****d-demon thinking? I'll have him contained if he can't control it.  

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:36 pm
The Doppleganger gasped and spluttered. Though the shadows surrounding his body could protect him from physical attacks it could not stop something that would affect him internally, like suffocation.
"Y-you..." He strained his voice through the strong grip around his throat, "b*****d!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Mikyo stepped forward.

"is there a problem, Doppleganger?"  

Oni_Soul

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:42 pm
"I can't sit idly by and watch this!" Rekai claimed, jumping down from the tree with Sukai and Kuroi flying after him, "If that creature wishes to protect the forest then I'm going to help!"
He landed with a soft thud and charged at the demon-possesed Shaduo, drawing his fist back and letting it fly towards Shaduo's head, while following through with a sweeping kick.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff