Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 pm

I am almost 17 years old on July. I love computer, animals, manga and anime.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:07 pm

>>>Do you live? Do you die? Do you bleed? For the fantasy- In your mind, to your eyes, do you see?>>>

Well, I guess I would be Diiiii. (I just like to put a lot of 'i's there. x3) I'm 16 and live on the internet.

Said internet connection is located in Asia, so I guess you can say I live there.

I'm an anime/manga loving person as you can tell, but my life doesn't only consist of those things. I also enjoy literature (Very much so), History and art. You know, all those classy Humanities-realated things.

I'm still a highschool student, but I'm like, Jeopardy-smart... meaning I don't know much outside of useless things. (Hyuk.) Kinda... I guess...

Hi.

<<o you live? Do you die? Do you bleed? For the fantasy- Automatic, I imagine, I believe.<<<

dieux

Terrer 8D

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:33 pm

I'm Kimala.
Call me Terrer.
It's my nickname everywhere. x]
I'm 13, and I live in Canada.

Likes: Anime/Manga, music, random PMs (Hinthint), and Gaia
Dislikes: Noobs, and evil people. The works.
OH, And homophobes
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:48 pm

hi im aero318
everybody just call me Aero
everyone usually does ninja
i love anime
and am totally a gaia lover
its sooo totally fun
mostly cause u meet the most interesting ppl
like all u ppl above me biggrin

aero318

Havoc_R_covaH

Magnetic Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:16 pm

me usernames gameartest i'm a little insane and thats alll there is to it.....NO I DO NOT WANT TO EAT YOUR HAT!....well maby just one bite...mmm tastes like frog legs
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:32 pm

lets see here sweatdrop

name: hao13 pronounced with a long a

stuff goin on in real life: nothing special

what i would do with gold:by stuff for my dream avi xd

hao13

xKoza-kunx

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:02 pm

Hi, I'm xKoza-kunx - I don't really like the x's in my name, because it makes it unoriginal.
I designed my name to be original, for my desire of changing my name from Nick to Koza.

I've been on Gaia for more than a year, and have always been poor. surprised
I've had many friends, but lost many too because I've created over 20 accounts. And I forget to tell all my friends that I changed accounts.

I'm generally a nice person, unless you piss me off for some reason.
And I'm always happy to make a friend.

.. And I'm a bit of a psychotic mentally disturbed, child.
3nodding
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:21 am

Hi my name is RAi-lin but you can call me rai. I'm 13 kinda young i know. But, im supersmart for my age. Im in advanteced math and i pass science but sill manages to get some sleep too!!! I work as a popsicle blaugh blaugh no not really.I love to draw and im really good at it and im on a soccer team called the spartans and were comp and we went undefeated this year. I know play softball on the wolverines as a catcher. i have to go to school but ill be back later!!!!

-M- U F F l N S

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Well......

I'm Mark Vernon. an Long time gaian. i had an account on gaia but it got banned for no real reasons. i'm 15 and i'm Dutch. I'm an bit of an art whore but i never have the money too buy it (at least, the good art) sweatdrop
i have no jub currently and i have no real hobby's outside gaia. i got an sis who makes cheap avi art and i get some gold from here by canning it into the computer (she doesen't have one and an cam is ugly)
Sometimes i can Be quit energetic and i will make one post after one other.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:37 pm

hi I*m Susilicious.I*m 15 years old and i found this cool guild while i was browsing. It sounded very interesting. heart And now i joined smile

Susilicious

MeiraBates

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:24 pm

NICKNAMES: Meira, Mei
D.O.B: Jan 23 1984
ZODIAC: Aquarius/water boar (in the early sector to the point I am easily confused as a rat instead, as most explainations of the Chinese zodiac forget that the Chinese new year doesn't start on the same day as some other culture's new years)
HEIGHT: 5'3", I is short
WEIGHT: ...wait...why should I tell you people that? O.o
HAIR-COLOR: brown
EYE-COLOR: blue
ETHNICITY: mutt
EDUCATION: some collage
LINGUISTIC: English...not enough German, Spanish, or Okinawan dialect Japanese to consider myself fluent in any of them
COLORS: Purple and green
LIKES: Video games, RPGing, Japan, drawing, and a bunch of random other stuff
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:46 pm

Hello. C:
    My name is Monica.
    Anyone can call me that or anything else that will make them happy.
    I love getting new nicknames. I already have too many to remember. lol
    I just turned 17 a couple of weeks ago.
    I like talking to people, though I have trouble doing it.
    I think it's because I'm afraid of them. Well, not of them as people, just because I'm afraid I will annoy people and I don't like that.
    I also don't like when people don't like me, so I try not to do anything to cause this.
    Ummm, I spend a lot of my time online.
    Mainly on Gaia. Not as much lately, though, because not many of the people I actually talk to are on much anymore.
    Though, if someone says something that sparks my interest and I can actually respond to, I can talk forever. I sometimes think I talk too much.
    Anyways~
    If I won any gold at all, I'll just keep and save it, because I'm on a mission not to spend any gold... at all... until I have enough to get all of my stuff back, because I was banned.

March Hare.exe

Melodious Bear

x Socks x

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Heya. :3

Since I went by Socks on my old account, I'd feel extremely comfortable being called Socks on this account, too. I'm sixteen, and uh, I'm usually in my car with friends, and if I'm not then I'm here on Gaia, or I'm drawing/writing something.

I listen to lots of music, watch probably too much TV sometimes, and I do like to read, but it generally takes something that really really catches my interest for me to be able to finish it and enjoy it at all.

[/nutshell]
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Greetings.
I'm Pure.
I'm (almost) 15.
I have a tendency to speak in languages unknown to this Earth.
I have a tendency to speak as if I am actually acquainted with certain anime characters.
I have a tendency to sound sarcastic very often; truth is, I'm just over-enthusiastic.
I am a complete and utter computer nerd.
I'm a smarty pants. (Honors classes, y0.)
I have a tendency to grow a fluffy little tail and wag it when I'm happy.
I have a tendency to not grow at all in real life (5'3")
I am insane. Beware.
I like jigsaw puzzles, reading, writing (fanfiction, poetry, short stories), swimming, and doing anything online.
I type out my words.
I am a rabid yaoi fangirl.
I am a chatterbox.
If I win a large sum of gold, I will pay back everyone who's donated to me, donate to many of my friends who I know are questing, save an allotted amount, and then buy something I've always wanted...A. Ninja. Headband.

That's all there really is to say about me, though there is a long list of other fun facts in my profile.

(Pssst! I love random comments. >_>)

Teh Pure

make_out_paradise

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:52 pm

ummmmm..... ok my name is tyler i am a male and i am 13.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games