Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:38 pm
I hardly have any dreams. I do wake up in the middle of the night and have visions though, but I don't think that counts.

Oh to all out there I am looking to buy another Ice Gauntlet. I have 791 gold...that is right 791! Pm if interested. Lol blaugh crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:57 pm
When I dream, they're usually cross-over dreams. 3nodding My favorite one was a cross-over of LOTR and Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles. Lestat turned me, and then we, along with Marius, went to Middle-Earth and helped kick a** at the Pellinor Fields. whee I loved that dream... heart (For some reason, we were sun-resistant... sweatdrop )

*hopes for a Gaia-inspired dream*
Although I probably won't be asleep long enough to dream tonight... sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

treythea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:00 pm
I hardly ever dream, and when I do, they're always really random. razz

Thank Eru I wasn't in Menegil's deam. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:36 am
I have dreams often, and they're strange to say the least. One minute i'll be walking around the house, the next, i'll be in the middle of Fangorn forest. eek
I'm not sure why I haven't had a Gaia-based dream yet. *wants one* I wonder if I can force it upon myself some how... xd  

Khorkalba

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:10 am
Onoj, you have visions in the middle of the night? Is that... good?

I had a small, silly Gaia/LotR type dream this morning right before I woke up.

I was in a seminar for some class, and we had to do presentations on short stories from this anthology. Longbow was doing a presentation on these short stories that Tolkien wrote about Numenor. I didn't get a good look a Longbow, though, because I was too busy admiring the shiny gold leafing in the Numenor section of the anthology and wondering why
a) I hadn't noticed it there before and
b) I hadn't picked those stories to do my presentation on. ^_^

Then I was on the bus (public transportation! gonk ) and some weird stuff happened that doesn't lend itself well to retelling because it wasn't linear and doesn't make sense. Then I woke up.

How unexciting. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:58 am
It probably isn't. I think it is a side effect of this medication I am taking. Hopefully it is making me smarter, but I doubt it. Super drug!  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:04 am
Menegil
Lorien is more freaky everyday, he sends very strange dreams into my head...

I dram that I was in Rivendell, but the whole place was empty. I turned my head, and saw Zurgiea walking gracefully, all dressed in elven wear. Then I see Thaxul, naked, in Elrond's bed, with Nimbrethil. And I vaguely heard a "No, no, it is not that! Where did I put Sauron Defeated?" coming from the library. I suspect it was Falathrim...

Then ZAP! Minas Tirith, inside the throne room. I was "WTF?!" when I saw Tolkien sitting on the King's throne, and below, in the Steward's chair, was a figure that I could not recognize, that read a book as if he was eating the first piece of bread in weeks. I looked backwards and saw Nolah, completely equipped with a steel cuirass and matching sword, bowing and leaving the room. From behind me came out a small person, whom I suspected to be a hobbit, equipped in the Tower garbs, and with Zurgiea's face.

Lorien...you scare me.

I know this was a few pages ago, but eek

Im worried for you menegil. it was probably because of the picture I posted in the guilds photo album that made you think of me naked! xp

and, Nimbrethil: wink heart

My photobucket bandwidth exceeded! sweatdrop and I just got a random sig! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:06 am
Oh, Thaxul, just read the rest of the posts after Menegil posted that dream xp I think it'll scare you some more.

With the photobucket thing, you can always use another host *nod*  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:11 am
Zurgiea
Oh, Thaxul, just read the rest of the posts after Menegil posted that dream xp I think it'll scare you some more.

ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:11 am
thaxul
Zurgiea

ideas?

Image Hosting  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:14 am
Ideas? I need to have ideas?

I don't know what hosts work with Gaia, so I'll list off a few that I know:

http://www.1asphost.com/
http://www.domaindlx.com/
http://www.imageshack.us
http://tinypic.com/

Okay, that's what I can think of for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:16 am
I've never understood why people bother with photobucket. You have to register and it's down half the time. rolleyes  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:18 am
I like photobucket, I've never really had problems with it *shrugs* And I don't mind the registering, because then I have my account and I can just pop in there to find an image if I need to show it to somebody.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:21 am
Longbow UK
I've never understood why people bother with photobucket. You have to register and it's down half the time. rolleyes

its the only one I knew of at the time.....

thanks for the links! xp  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:24 am
Zurgiea
I like photobucket, I've never really had problems with it *shrugs* And I don't mind the registering, because then I have my account and I can just pop in there to find an image if I need to show it to somebody.

...but with something like Imageshack I just click the bookmark and upload it instantly from my PC. No logging in or anything.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games