Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:27 am
"I did, got a problem with it little girl?" He said pulling a pack of cigarettes from his Kimono sleeve. He didn't stop walking but he was no longer touching the ground as he started to float int the air. "I don't have time for children, and most of all you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:29 am
"I'M NOT A CHILD!"
The ground started to crack and break beneath her. A black shadow grew behind her. she kept mumbling under her breath, "I'm not a child, I'm not a child.", over and over.  

FallenWithGrace

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:32 am
"Little girl shut it." Tobias said with a puff from his now lit cig. He didn't seem bothered by her at all. He almost wanted to mock her. "Learn some self comtrol and realize I'm not much older than you." He yawned and waved the priest over. "Don't worry she's all steak and no sizzle."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:35 am
Her shadow wrapped his arms around her.
"Want me to kill him Amber? I haven't been fed in awhile."
She looked up at him and paused. "No. He wouldn't make a good meal."  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:36 am
The woman seemed to get the Priests intrest, espically whe nshe began to break the ground around her. That shadow was also intresting. Picking up his weapon of choice, Izil walked over to the girl and tried to get her attention to come to him if only for a moment.
"Hello m'lady."
He said very simply, but with a smile and hearty tones. He heardly saw the man wave him over, but he did hear what he said.
"Thats all well and good, but you should never underestimate people."
He said to the male, obviously annoyed that he was trying to mock her, or generally make this woman irritated.

"Now, can I have your name, m'lady?"
He asked of her, steering the conversation away from the other man for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:38 am
"You can't kill me, I'm not easily killed." Tobias said with a huff. He waved the irl off. He didn't care either way. "If I really wanted to I could just mess up your brain from the inside out; Or I could beat your body to a bloodly pulp but right now, I want the annoyance that is you to go; as you can see I'm walking away and you're following."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:40 am
She turned to the preist. "James, do you like preists?"
"Ugh, no. They taste horrid."
She smiled. "Then come on, back in you go."
The shadow murged back within her. A chain appered around her neck.
"Preist, what interst would you have in me."
she walked to a nearby bench and sat down, exahusted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:44 am
"If you don't like priest why the hell are you bothering me?" Tobias said with an arched eye brow. "And preacher boy I don't under estimate, I understand and calculate."

"Don't mock my life style; I'm not enough in age to become a hgh priest but I am old enough to know when I can win a fight and when I can lose."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:46 am
Izil followed her over, apparently taking ill-intresting in the other man after hearing his words.
"Well, you seem like an intresting person. Your abilities speak for that."
He explained, though it was a bit wide of an actual explination. He nearly said something about his intrest in the shadow she seemed to summon, but figured that was best left for another time.

Stopping just before her he leaned on his staff for support while he spoke.
"If you choose, I can leave you alone."
He said, not sure if she actually wanted to talk to him. Many people didnt after they found out his profession.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 am
"It's alright. Sit if you need to."
"I'd be on guard. He might ask about me. If he does, don't tell him too much."  

FallenWithGrace

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:53 am
"Oh, thank you."
He said, taking a seat next to her and leaning the staff against his shoulder. It was nice to see someone at least pretend to be nice toward him in this city. Indeed, it was nothing like home, but he managed.

Ignoring the words of the male he looked back to the woman, offering her a smile and his hand.
"Father Izil Ilharm. You are?"
He introduced himself, since he had yet to learn her name as of yet. Weither she took the hand or not he would place it back at his side and return his gaze out toward the city.

"What brought you here? If you dont mind the question."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:55 am
"I got places to be and people to punch." Tobias said walking away. He was putting carters in the ground but his steps were light enough not to be heard. He was mad, he didn't like priest that spoke their profession like it was a badge of honor, part of being a priest isn't the glory its the hard work. "I'm getting tired of these children, they are getting more and more bold and none too bright." He muttered from down the road.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:57 am
"I'm Amberlyn. You can call me Amber if you wish." She said, shaking his hand, smiling. She looked out across the way to a harbor. Ships carring cargo and passangers came in and out, but she saw glimps of the ocean. "I don't know. I'm trying to remember something I forgot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 pm
"Its a pleasure, Amber."
He replied, again ignoring the harsh words the carried from Tobis and opting instead to keep a more pleasent company at least for a little while. Hearing her words however brought his state of mind back from its wandering.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I would offer my help, though, I dont know of what use I could be."
He answered. To remember something forgotten was something for the person to do, not much help an outsider like him could give.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:06 pm
"That's ok. I trying to remember alot. James is helping me, leading the way, but it hasn't helped that much." She smiled.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games