Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:13 am
...yeah, that would make sense, wouldn't it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:50 pm
I'm gonna get killed for saying this, but I like Sonic more than Mario. sweatdrop

Has anyone else played any Harvest Moon games? Those are the most addicting games ever invented... xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:00 pm
Finally... someone who agrees with me. smile *waves Sonic banner*

...And no, I havent.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:05 pm
Longbow UK
Finally... someone who agrees with me. smile *waves Sonic banner*

...And no, I havent.

You probably wouldn't like tham if you like realistic, serious games. They're sim type games. Really cartoon-y.

*waves another Sonic banner* whee I like Knuckles more than Sonic, though. Shadow and Rouge are cool, too. biggrin I like the control more than that of the Mario games. They just seem to have a better flow to the gameplay. 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:21 pm
Harvest Moon? Probably one of the most fun games I've ever played. That game inspired me to be a farmer when I grew up back when I was ten or so years old.

Fortunately, that phase only lasted a week at best. Still, the games are awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:24 pm
I liked HM 64 and HM: A Wonderful Life the most of the Harvest Moon series. 3nodding I didn't really like HM: Save the Homeland for PS2 as much... sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:56 pm
I have heard of those games, but never played them.

what are they about?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:09 pm
Every one has the same basic principle. Your character inherits a dilapidated old farm that you have to bring back. You plant, tend, harvest, and sell different crops throughout the different seasons, raise different animals, and meet and make friends with the villagers. They're all different, though. In HM 64, you can get married and raise a kid, and have to have a successful farm before Summer of the 3rd year, in HM: Save the Homeland, you have one year to find a way to save the village from being developed into a theme park, etc. They're really fun! 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:28 pm
**wants to rent Third Age because she saw it at blockbuster the other day** I'm proud to say that I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Disney game and damned proud of it. I'd rather hang with Jack in Halloween Land any day, or in Wonderland or Neverland (Peter Pan, not the ranch whee you gutter dwellers)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:31 pm
The story of the Third Age is disappointing me. So far, all that's really happened is that Gandalf has told me to follow the Fellowship. Woo. The game isn't bad, really, but it's definetly a renter. I wish I hadn't bought it, going on the assumption that it would be absolutely amazing. sad

My favorite is and always shall be HM64. A Wonderful Life was disappointing. sad  

Falathrim

Imyavie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:38 pm
Oh dear, we are going off topic again.
But anyways, yes Sonic is awesome! However, I like Knuckles a bit more. He's so cool! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:38 pm
With regards to Harvest Moon...

64 is still my favourite. I loved all the festivals and such.

AWL isn't too bad, I like it, but I miss the festivals. They were all so much fun to look forward too. At least FOMT has festivals (including the horse racing and such).

Once I beat STH once, that was enough of that game for me. It bores me now.  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:39 pm
HM 64 is my fave, too. Which is why I was heartbroken when my N64 broke. crying Karen was the best! whee

I liked HM: AWL, but it didn't live up to all of the hype. The three big problems that I had with it are:
1) There are only 3 girls to choose between.
2) The dialogue of the people never changes no matter how much stuff you give them.
3) You can't take your dog out of your farm.

I liked the whole aging thing, and how your son grows up and chooses a career path. 3nodding

EDIT: Oh, and one sucky festival per season is NOT enough. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:42 pm
Yeah, with AWL you can't do anything in the festivals. You go there, and then watch your character stand there and chat with people, but you can't DO anything. So annoying.  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:44 pm
imyavie
Oh dear, we are going off topic again.
But anyways, yes Sonic is awesome! However, I like Knuckles a bit more. He's so cool! blaugh

*sigh* We may as well rename this thread Eambar 2. xp ...I like Tails the most.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games