Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:45 pm

Kazaki knew that if he stopped her she wouldn't forgive her but if he didn't Gohma would kill him. He prefered to die but he didn't wanted her to die so he joinned his hand to hers and divided the pain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:45 pm

Gohma violently pushed her away. "I hate you Miharu... I hate you." He screamed it at the top of his lungs. He wouldn't let her die for him. He would do anything to stop her. And if that meant giving in to what she truly wanted then he would.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 pm

Miharu smilled and cried! She continued the power making her and Kazaki scream in pain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:49 pm

ozzy moves miharu and kazaki away "stop it you two" ozzy looked at gohma " do you wish to die??" ozzy looked at gohma with a serious face

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Gohma screamed at her. "If you want to die for me than here..." He pulled out his nekote and fed chakra fire into them. "I'll die as well." He thrust the blades deeply into his gut. He felt the fire buring his insides. He screamed in pain and fed into it pushing the blades deeper.

Kazaki screammed but he knew that if he divided the pain there could be a chance to save them all. He sreammed more as the ribs began braking

Kazaki Kamamoto

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Gohma forgot that all the wounds he had would pass to Miharu and Kazaki. She screammed and screammed as her gut began oppening "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" the crowd screammed and began holding their hands to cure them
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 pm

Kazaki screammed of pain but the ribs began healing when the crowd's chakra flowed to them

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:55 pm

Gohma drove his blades even deeper. She couldn't take it all from him. He screamed once more with the reopened wound. He began feeding fire to the blades again and he felt his insides cook.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Miharu punched him making him faint! "Now it's easier!" she took out the nekote who was burning on her hand and she throwed it away! She also felt the chakra of the people and she saw that the damages in all of them were getting better quickly

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 pm

Gohma felt her take his Nekote and hit him. He had ruined it all and fell to the stone with remorse in his heart.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Miharu hugged him "I'm sorry!!"

Rikku Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:02 pm

Kazaki looked to the other side while holding his tears
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 pm

Gohma looked away from her. He still hurt from the battle the ribs and now the blades. He couldn't let her see him like this. How much it had hurt him to say those words.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 pm

Miharu hugged Kazaki after Gohma "You too! Sorry!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games