Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarak130

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm
well not all guy's show off but there are a number of reasons

maybe he's just trying to get noticed he mighte just be a show off he mighte be trying to impress someone maybe he's not even trying and he's just trying to express himself but it come's out as showing off emo .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:42 pm
Dont know if this has been asked before.. but

Is it okayto be back to really good friends with your ex ?

I thought it was okay.. but then my ex thought it was weird and begin bully me really badly that I had no choice to switch my new highschool..

][ F!sh.gif ][

pomchallenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:09 pm
don't spam

VIII-Axel

Broadwaystar2b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 pm
][ F!sh.gif ][

I thought it was okay.. but then my ex thought it was weird and begin bully me really badly that I had no choice to switch my new highschool..

ye its ok......it might feel weird at 1st but im sure you'll guys get used to it!! biggrin ....and im sorry you had to switch schools.... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:22 pm
][ F!sh.gif ][

Yes. i'm friends with all my ex.s  

chihuahualuver99

LvPrttyBoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:00 pm
yess charlie :]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:30 pm
stare i tried to be friends with my EX but she threw a chair at me the wierd thing is she is the one who broke up with me confused im still confuzzled

Anyway question for the ladies: is it wierd for a guy to mave more friends that are girls than guys cause my friend keeps calling me a pervert (and im not we are all just friends)  

gotanhulahula

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:26 am
    Well 1 of my boyfriends was a complete jerk, and I wouldn't want to be friends with him. Another was very obsessive, and he got really creepy after a while. But I was friends with one, we don't talk much anymore.
    I think it's ok to be friends with them, it just depends on why you broke up and stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:33 am
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
stare i tried to be friends with my EX but she threw a chair at me the wierd thing is she is the one who broke up with me confused im still confuzzled

well for one she mightve been going out with you for 'other reasons' or you found the one way to really tick her off?  

r u b y b l u e 12

yokomotoz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:00 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Okay! When a guy jacks off, can there sperm touch the ceiling? Lawl.

Thrusts: 13,58oUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:17 pm
yokomotoz
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

Okay! When a guy jacks off, can there sperm touch the ceiling? Lawl.

Thrusts: 13,58oUser Image
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try it? Lawl. razz

Umm, I 'spose it could, but it depends on how far the ceiling is and how hard he jacks off, also relating what he's jacking off to and how abnormally far he can shoot. ;D

Besides the grossness, I've a question. What's a few things you can say to a girl that just makes them ecstatic and happy all around?
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 pm
Theres alot you could say it all depends on the girl. If it's sweet it will most likely work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:07 pm
RandyMan92
Well, I suppose you're alright. Guess there's no master key for a girl's heart sweatdrop
RandyMan92

Pimp Chickan G

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:00 am
Why don't guys try out for cheerleading? i mean have you seen some of our stretches and mini skirts???

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games