Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

(THAT RIGHT I KICKED YOUR Angle Side Side!! XD Math joke fr those who get it.)

Masumi sighed relveaed as she appeared over to Rahenno, Kiyoshi, and some girl. "Geeze Kiyoshi can't you do anything right." She said since Kiyoshi seemed to be eprfectly fine and Rahenno had pushed himself to his limit. Masumi was able to lift him and the girl and carried them to the hospital.

((To the Hospital!))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 pm

User Image
_____///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
((Nice Masumi XD Masumi saves the day with one jutsu whereas we battle for days and the attacks don't work XD))

The purple chakra around Zann started to dissipate as he sealed his puppets back inside the scroll. Panting quite heavily and covered in blood, Zann limped off to the hospital, leaving the gates trashed and frozen (from the ice jutsus). Blood...I need blood.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 pm

"Wow" Gambaten said as he move further to the battle. I better stay low. Knowing the kage and his wife, they'll probably punish me for a year. Gambaten hides behind a giant bolder.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 am

Kami rose from the ground, now in his usual mode. His body was still covered by loads of blood, but the bleeding had stoped, at least for now.
*sigh*
"What an waste of time..." He muttered as he walked of to somewhere else.

3Rton

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 pm

katsuro calmed down as his chakra was back to normal and the coating was gone around him. he then headed off to the hospital to see if zann is ok.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh yeah, Joumi!" Sora said remembering his babysitting duties and dissapearing in a gust of wind.

De-Vaughn07

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Ryoko walking out of the the village, seemingly oblivious to the destruction around him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

After several moments Kiyoshi stood up and headed to the hospital.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Calico Vass

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 am

Amazed and awstruck by the battle he witnessed, he followed the lord Raikage_sama to what appeared to be a hospital to deliver a message the Lord Counseler instructed him to give to him on account of the Lord Counseler falling ill to a light cold which, at his age, was never a good thing in his condition.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Ryoko walked into the village, heading towards the cloud dorms. He needed to pick some stuff up.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:05 am

(( SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! I HAD ALOT OF THINGS TO DO.. xP What happened!? ))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am

((nothing really happened.))

3Rton

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 am

Sarium appeared infront of the gates he had a coat on and his head lowered but people could tell it was him, he stode threw the gates heading to the Raikages office.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Their was a slight disturbance in the wind as the figure materialized before the gates to the cloud village. Sengetsu Uchiha's red eyes gleamed in the prescence of light as he stood clothed in a open chest white cloak, baring the uchiha fan on its back. Under the cloak his anbu gear could be seen, the hilt of his katana protruding from the top of his high collar which ended at the bridge of his nose, closed to conceal the rest of his face. The black rock headband trailed behind him underneath his large black bangs. On his hands the open fingered gloves closed into a tightly clenched fist as he stepped forward entering the CLoud village.

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 am

((15 uggh I hate running out of blood xd oh and from now on the pic of how my character looks like will always be there... ))

Zeramaru walked to the gates but he was dressed differently. He dyed his hair black and had it cut. He was no longer wearing his long tan coat but he wore a short black one. He looked like how he did 30 years ago when he was just 20.
He was completely unrecognizable and he wore naga's old suna head band on his thigh. He grabbed something in his shirt and changed his voice back to his voice when he was younger.

"ok time to start anew" Zearmaru said smiling, for once.

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games