Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:36 am
Mahewa was tracing her sheet music again, humming quietly to herself. After a moment she looked up at Kai. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 pm
Rocky snickered and materialized a universal remote. He pointed it at the nearest TV and turned it to CNN where a bullitin was airing. "And in other news, a black and red blur was seen running along the Austrailian coastline leaving a trail of flames in it's wake. Our high-speed cameras weren't able to tell what this was, but it was also seen running on, and get this folks, across the water! Scientists are also unable to identify the organism, but they assure us that they will get more information soon." Rocky laughed aloud and sat back into his chair. "Heh, humans." he said. "Oi, you two go at it!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 pm
Kai sat down in front of a keyboard and ajusted the mic. He looked over at Mahewa and nodded then began to play....

konna ni mo tooku he futari wa kite shimatte
ano koro no
osanai kimi no hohoemi ni mou kaerenai ne

kimi ga warau sekai ga suki de
soba ni itai soredake
wasurekaketa itami wo mune ni

Time goes by
toki no nagare wa futari wo kaete yuku keredo
nakushita mono mo yume miru mono mo
sono te wo totte omoi dasu yo
itsumo kimi no soba de
Time goes by,

kanashii koto sae oboete okitai kara
kimi no chizu ni
watashi no tame no PEEJI wo nokoshite oite ne

mirai kara fukitsukeru kaze wo
kimi wa ano hi shinjita
ashita wa motto takaku maiagare

Time goes by
toki ga sugite mo kitto kawaranu mono ga aru no
todokanai kara mitsuketai kara
yume no tsubasa wo sagashi ni yuku
soba ni ite ne zutto...
Time goes by,

soba ni iru yo zutto...

The song was done and kai sat back on the stool and took a deep breath... now he needed another drink!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 am
Mahewa sang with Kai, their voices and the notes of the piano blending smoothly. She found herself losing herself in the music, closing her eyes, doing nothing but listen and sing and feel. It was really a lovely song...

At last the music came to an end. She opened her eyes slowly, still looking a little dreamy. "I...I have to look up those lyrics when I get back," she muttered.

She blinked a few times and shook her head, seeming to snap back to the present. "Thanks, Kai, that was fun! You're really good."  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 pm
Kai smiled, that really was a lot of fun! He looked over at Mahewa "Thanks! You're a really good singer too! We should do this again sometime!" he complimented her. Truth be told, he just wanted to spend more time with the cute lioness!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Dimitris came back from the kitchen holding a tray of drinks. "Anyone thirsty?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:58 pm
Rocky waved a paw at Dimitris and said, "While you're at it, can you grab some toothpicks and cheese cubes for me? They're for my act." He asked. "Even though I doubt that I can top that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm
"And would you care for olives along wih your cheese cubes sir?" Dimitris retorted in a playful yet sardonic tone walkin backto the kitchen  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm
Rocky chuckled. "Sure! Thanks, buddy!" He called after him. He materialized a short dirk and spun iton his index finger. "Hm, this aught to be interesting, eh?" He said with a large smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm
Dimitris walked back out holding a tray of Rocky's materials and set them on the stage. "here you go."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 pm
Mahewa finished dismantling her saxophone and closed up the case with a snap. She then sat down in front of the stage, bouncing eagerly in anticipation of Rocky's act.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:39 am
Rocky flipped the dirk with his finger and it landed with the handle in his paw. He stepped onstage ad took his props, olives first and followed with a quick toss of the olives, toothpicks at the ready. As the olives fell in front of him, Rocky threw them in a xluster and then quickly sliced the toothpicks after he threw them, being 3x more than the usual mome of TO

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 am
Kai whistled at Rocky's performance. "Not bad!" he commented "what else have you got?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 pm
"Very impressive." Dimitris remarked wiping olive juice from his glasses.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 am
Rocky smiled widely as he heard complements, then Kai's question. He held up a finger and sat down. Murmuring something unintelligible, then slamming his paws to the ground. A red magic circle appeared and was followed by a small blast. Now, where the wolf used to be, was a black ferret with his markings. The ferret smiled and said, "I'm still here!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games