Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Raziel did a quick backflip to avoid the barage of kicks, and repostioned himself in his same stance. "Your fast...I'll give you that much ANBU."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm

"You don't know the half of it." He said as he nearly dissapeared and came down from the air with a spinning drop kick. Tsuuten Kyaku - Bruising Sky Leg The Katana was pierced into the branch of a nearby tree, for a strategic purpose. "Now Ami!" He screamed as he knew Raziel would look up and attempt to dodge, vulnerable at that moment but- "Wait!" He screamed, reffering to the headband covering his eyes, "Crap." Was all he could say, due to him not being more aware of the situation. "At position. " Zeno said as he redirected his body, shifting it to the left and rolling towards Ami. "Alright, follow my lead instead, the first strategy isn't going to work." He said getting into a defensive position as his Katana was flung by the wind chakra back towards him. He then awaited the Gennin's move.

De-Vaughn07

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Ami knodded,also getting into a defensive stance.
She bit her lip.'He hasn't attacked us yet. He looks strong,but I haven't seen any of his jutsus yet...what's with those chains anyway?' she thought,staring at the Gennin.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Blood said "thanks" and he discraded the chakra to work on his speed.
(ow yeah someone said that i clould not learn chidori)
31/50- He first excersied his feet because he knew the training would strain them
32/50- He started to run small distanced like a tree to a tree and back
33/50- Before long he ran around the entire training grounds in a quick manner
34/50- After that he put some 4kg weights on his feet and ran but he was much slower than before because of the weights
35/50- When he was the same speed as before he put on the 4 kg weight as when he was wearing them he moved on to the 6kg weights

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:49 pm

(Psh, I learned it as Gennin. The thing about it is that it takes all of your chakra, thats the risk to learn it.)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 pm

pyro arrived to the grounds waiting for his friend.

pyro hasu

Rockyway

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:53 pm

"Rokum has arrive at the traning grounds"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:54 pm

(no you have to not put what you do in parenthesis's you have to do it like this)

"hey rokum whats up" pyro said walking to rokum

pyro hasu

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm

(Once again... Zeno-sensei's enemy has left the building)
36/50- After he had done the former he increased the weight from 6 kg up to 20 kg
37/50- when he was done with that he decided to also increase his body because he knew it was a powerful technique and could strain his body and while doing this he could continue with building up his speed
38/50- He again did laps but not with weights on his feet but a rock about his size on his back
39/50- and again he did the former and soon he could carry something 2 to 3 times his size
40/50- that he decided to focus on his pysical strength and not just the feet
41/50- He did a lot of push ups with weights
42/50- ...squats.... still with weights
43/50- Situps for endurance because this would be a tiring jutsu
44/50- A few kg's of dumbells (aka rocks found on the ground)
45/50- when he finished this he was 3-5 times faster than before and much stronger too
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Rokum said "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rockyway

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 pm

(dont put "" around what your doing its only when your talking)

"what did I do" pyro asked.

"hey what element are you into" pyro asked Rokum
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 pm

(-.-)
Zeno nodded. "Alright, once and for all, combine the speed with the lightning chakra manipulation from before, and you've got yourself a jutsu." Zeno's clone said pointing at the tree, indicating that was where he wanted him to strike. {Posts- 46-50}

De-Vaughn07

Rockyway

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm

sweatdrop "sorry" said rokum "im in the fire and wind type" said Rokum again
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:05 pm

"this is kind of hard to do" said Rokum

Rockyway

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Blood said "Yes i can learn my jutsu..."
46/50- He re-gathered all the refined, pure lightning chakra as he braced himself to do the chidori
47/50- He turned on his Sharingan just incase
48/50- He dashed over to the tree nearby and he seemed to run so fast that the chidori really sounded like a thousand birds chirping...
49/50- He struck the tree with great force that he fell down apon impact and turned off hos sharingan
50/50- the tree was reduced to almost nothing but burning cinders.

Blood got up and said "Zeno-sensei, do you know a good medical nin?" looking at his arm bloody and limp after that, he passed out
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games