Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."And supernatural," she chimed in, smiling against his lips.

Ravin wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him genly. He closed his eyes as she sang to him. He wrapped his arms around her in return and lifted her up into the air. Dylan spun her around a couple of times before touching her back down to the ground. Meanwhile, Ravin was laughing breathlessly. Emily gave a happy lurch deep within her.

Dylan pressed a kiss to her forehead and sighed softly. "Dylan?" Ravin murmured, laying her head against him.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:51 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter just leaned his head back against the door when she began kissing his chest. Her warm mouth then moved back up to his and she bit his lip hard. Yeah, that was the breaking point. He moved his hands quickly down to her hips and had both her underwear and pants in shreds on the floor. He pushed her down, gently and moved on top of her. Kissing her hard and fericely. "I love you too, so much." he whispered back huskily.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:19 pm

[[WHOO-HOO! Congrats to my first ever 300-page RP! ^O^]]
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

She was on the floor with a squeal. He had her pants and underwear literally ripped to pieces on the floor.
Well, there goes those pants... And underwear. Damn. Oh well. They weren't that cute anyway.
Veronica missed the feeling of her racing heart, but quickly dismissed it at the touch of his mouth.
Her body shivered under him and she pulled him down on top of her.
She growled forcefully and bit at his lip as he kissed her.
His voice was raspy, deeper than normal.

"God, I want you,"

||WHOO! PAGE 300!||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:12 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed softly, holding her to him.
He was content now, ignorning the smells around him. Even though his throat was on fire and more than half of him wanted to push Ravin to the side and suck the life from each and every single human within a mile radius.

"Hmm?" He swallowed hard, this was getting harder.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She squeezed him around the waist. "I got pregnant so soon. I think the baby's going to come really soon. I mean, look at the size of me."

She motioned to her stomach even as she embraced him. "Are you ready for her?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:36 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled back at her and kissed her harder running his hands up to tangle in her hair. She wanted him, he wanted her. That was good enough for him. It had only been a day but it was amazing as he finally did what they had already been interupted in twice.

(( Ick >.< horrible time skip. )
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:18 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she gave him her reply he smiled. He knew it was too soon to call, and her answer to him was perfect. He would wait for her no matter the time. Even if he was old and gray. "Arigatou. I will forever hold you dear in my heart." He nuzzled her neck and snuggled with her close to him.

"Thank you Airi, thank you." He hid his face in her hair just taking in the scent of her.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She blushed fervently as he wrapped he nuzzled into her neck and cuddled with her. Airi's eyes fluttered gently. She squeezed him gently around the waist and went limp in his arms. Hideaki was thanking her, burying his face in her bright blonde hair. Airi felt him breathe in her scent.

Airi nibbled the edge of his ear affectionaely. "I should be the one thanking you, Hide," she whispered. Airi turned her head gently so that her lips brushed his cheek. "I've only opened my heart once before. Then it closed again. You opened it back up again." She nuzzled against his cheek. "I think I do love you."

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica groaned softly as his hands tangled into her hair. Well, that was going to look like s**t in a few minutes if it didn't already.
She licked her lips as he finally just did it.
She was all for teasing but it had been a day, way too long.

Veronica's breathing was uneven, rough. Her eyes fluttered open and her back unarched as they finished.
"Oh my gosh, Hunter," She said breathlessly lying on the main rooms hardwood floor. Her chest was rising and falling at a slower pace.

||Tis okay honey, i suckk at those!||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:39 pm

crying
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan closed his eyes slowly, "Yeah, you did. And ..." His voice broke off.

"Ready? Can I ever really be ready?"
He could answer that- No. Was any dad ever truely ready? Like fully?
He doubted it.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 pm

burning_eyes
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm

emo

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter blinked, slowly regaining his senses. He was nearly panting himself and Veronica was still breathless beneath him. He rolled over to her side and kissed her lips softly. They were naked in the middle of the floor, covered in sweat and smellling like sex. But he didn't care, he just wanted to hold the beutiful girl close to him and love her forever. Which is exactly what he planned on doing. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her neck.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games