Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 pm
"If it lasts longer than a day, you're getting thrown out into space." Gil growled, glaring at the doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 pm
"Now, now. Let's not doing anything we'll regret later." He warned with an amused chuckled, ruffling the hair on Demi's head.

"Come on Demi. There's work to be done." He sighed, turning around and heading back for the medical bay, Demi following behind him.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 pm
"Oh, who says I would regret it at all..?" Gil said with a grin as they walked away.

"He was drunk...He tripped near the airlock..." he added, his eye twitching.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm
"And if he's a sober man..?" Alex asked, looking down at Gil. "Don't do anything stupid. You won't help Demi by getting yourself thrown in jail."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 pm
"He's a disgrace to KAVA. I'd expect someone as inhuman as him in Sol-Neo, but not here..." Gil said with a dull glare.

"Besides. It won't be the first time I've spent time in a cell for doing something right."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm
"And then who's going to watch Demi, hmm?" Alex asked, raising his eyebrow ever higher. "The Gray Baron is busy with his own affairs to be here 24/7; The doctors can no longer be trusted anymore; The pilots are no better; I have to leave when this colony is fixed, which I'd imagine be in a matter of days with the Barons here having every man working."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm
"Perhaps give her sanctuary with the Barons then." Gil said, re-entering his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 pm
"She's with KAVA though..? And who's to say someone might not do something there?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm
"Because the Gray Baron has threatened insubordination with a shotgun and a sword, why..?" Gil asked, looking over at Alex with an eyebrow raised before walking into the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm
"I just feel better if she in your hands and not their's." Alex said with a groan.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm
"...You trust her in the hands of a man who would enjoy breaking your fingers one by one, over an army that's proven to be reliable?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 pm
"Because that one man is a one man army; Because I've watched that man try and assault people simply for explaining just how they wronged Demi; Because I know that man would stop at nothing to make sure nothing happened and strive to fix any wrong that may happen to her during this drugged state."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm
"...One-Man Army, eh..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm
"In AND out of his suit." Alex smirked at him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 pm
"...And when have you seen me fight out of my suit..?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games