Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:56 am
Psymage
Wo wo wo! Don't ban her! I hope this message isn't to late. I'll try to convince her out of leaving gaia. Damnet, I was just talking to her literally a few minutes ago. I'll catch her again. She is really depressed everyone. Just let me handle it... Strange, I've never even met her IRL, yet I'm trying to help her.

If Rhea will allow me, after I talk to her again, I'll explain everything. This may partly be my fault, but like I said, let me talk to her.

Same here, Psy . . . I would help her as well if I was on at the same time. I do not know her, but I would do everything I can to help her. I will keep an eye open for her to be online. I feel bad that I don't have her on anything but Gaia. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:08 am
i will try to talk to her this week-end.... sad  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:14 am
Rhea..

I know that we do not know eachother so well. In my first days in RPR, we did seem to get along well, and I enjoyed every bit of time we spent together.. When I first met you I did not understand, and I still do not understand why such a sweet girl would be so lonely in real life and so depressed.. Rhea, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met on Gaia and I really wish I could get to know you better.. I know this won't mean much to you but please don't go.. I might have said more and tried to persuade you, but I shall not because I do not know your reasons for leaving and also because I do not know you well enough to be able to find useful solutions.. But please do know this: I truly, truly hope that you do not leave and it was a pleasure to meet you, Rhea.. Please take care..

With lots of love and sincerity, Proginoskes..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:01 pm
Proggy: It was nice meeting you to, and I find Rhea to be sweet also. Unfortunately, she is someone that I have not been for a while, lol.

Talon: I don't give a damn about ethics, and the rules of Mod-dom are not in my line of interest. I want to be banned. I would say that you should add me on msn, but I am also deleting that account within this next week.

Thanks everyone, but I stand by my decision to leave Gaia.  

lambda omega lambda

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:09 pm
well if it's her decision then i have no choice....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:08 pm
Well...see you Rhea...i dont know you well...buut...i kinda will miss the sock puppets.... 3nodding it was interesting being in a guild with you...

May life be fruitiful,
Fore the land is young,
May your plans be beautiful,
And may you have fun.  

Tanii

Psymage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:55 pm
HOLD ON A SEC. I'm talking to her right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:52 pm
Ban me people. Please?  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:19 pm
Until authorized by a higher member of the heirarchy, I politely refuse. Besides, if you are bound and determined to leave Gaia, there is no use to Banning you. I care about you, but if you leave Gaia, the account will go unused. Banning would be a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:25 pm
thank you, Talon-San. You pointed out my plain stupidity. I hope you don't plan to do that more often, or I will be made a fool of more than usual.  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:32 pm
I see it less as a stupid mistake, and more of a cry for friendship. At the risk of being presumptious, you want us to talk to you. You like the thought of us helping you and showing you we care. I do care, I do want to help you.

You just have to let us.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:41 pm
Ah, well now. You have completely broken through my barrier and found my core. Oh great and wise Talon-San, please save me.  

lambda omega lambda

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 pm
A task for which I am uniquely ill prepared at the moment Rhea. Much as I desire to make you feel better, I cannot due to time restraints. I am sorry . . . but there is nothing I can do. Just know that you are cared about by the patrons here. Do not overlook the caring that you have instilled here in the refuge. Many, including myself, want to have you happy and be your friends.

You just won't let us in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm
oh, must the gates be thrust forth, allowing all of ye who care to enter my trust.

Let you in where? I don't have any walls, Talon-San...

*giggles and gnaws ona rock*  

lambda omega lambda

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:14 pm
RheaFaery
oh, must the gates be thrust forth, allowing all of ye who care to enter my trust.

Let you in where? I don't have any walls, Talon-San...

*giggles and gnaws ona rock*

maybe not walls but you do have sharp turns wink  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games