Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:01 pm
Undisputed, Nimbrethil? Hah. I think not. Watch me take it with my modly goodness.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:03 pm
Falathrim
Undisputed, Nimbrethil? Hah. I think not. Watch me take it with my modly goodness.

surprised

"Modly goodness" makes me think you're mighty tasty like the cookies I'm currently munching on.  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:10 pm
Oh, I'm delicious.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:16 pm
I'd like to agree, but my post was just viciously BALETED out of pure malice.

It was the best post I'd ever made, and now it's gone. I think I probably would have been nominated for a Nobel Prize, had anyone gotten the chance to read it. Unfortunately, it's far too much work to retype everything.

At least I have delicious Falathrim cookies to console me. crying  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:22 pm
Oh no, your post was most certainly not viciously BALEETED. Check the bottom of page 299. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:31 pm
Re-edited.

Stupid scrumptious mods. stare  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:35 pm
Too bad Longbow is so sad and lonely. And a twelve year old pre-pubescent girl. You win Nimbrethil. crying

While I, and by "I" I mean Onoj, triumph in the end!

ONOJ NEVAR WINS! EVAR!

Oh but you are wrong for Onoj is a ELDERBERRY!!!! RawR1!1!!!!1

Whatever that means... sweatdrop

Yeah I had NO idea where I was coming from with that one.

That is because my uber-l33t awesomeness your inferior, weak mind buckles. i r liek t3h supreme king of all things w00t!

Oh no! My puny brain is collapsing, what shall I do without it? Vocubulary is smallening. Grammatical skills is going way away. Losing bodily functions. Spelin ish going awy. i Arwk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

A victory for me. A hollow, victory though, for I was forced to SAVE THE PAGE STRETCHING by doing a *snip*. Hollow indeed. crying And, yes, Longbow is sad and lonely.

Here ends the tale of the tangle of the mods. Their battle was great, and quite clever, but all good stories must have their end, their winners Obviously Onoj, and their losers Obviously Longbow.

I agree with exactly 50% of the above paragraph.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:09 pm
Damn. I was waiting all day for page 300. All day.  

curumo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:48 pm
Alfirin IV
I live in Canada, so it takes a bagillion weeks to get to California. That's why I'm asking. Snailmail is inherently slow here. Probably because we have dogsleds instead of mailtrucks and sort our mail by hand. rolleyes
You're forgetting the fact that living in Igloos slows down our processing speed and being French as we are, we can't understand the perfect english the US speaks and thus we can't properly send out mail. Instead of writing the mailing adress, we write: "It's for dat guy dat lives somewhere off the south eh?" Yes, I'm a bitter Canadian. Got a problem with it? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:53 pm
Canada? I just call it Iglooland.

I want all of you people to explain why you are not participating in the reading of the Silmarillion. Those who do not comply will be banned.

Okay, technically, I can't do that, but an explanation would be nice nonetheless.  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:39 am
...were do you live Syffer?

Aw, come on, I already posted the reason two weeks ago! >/
It's because I'm behind. VERY, VERY behind. Like so behind I'd be disqualified from a race because I'm slow.
I'm trying to catch up. Really. I will blame the slowness of that on New Harlequins, math that needed to be caught up on, and NINETEEN EIGHTY-FOUR. *glower* Piece of crap book.
I didn't even finish it and had to bullshit a three page essay by having read the appendix and less than a fourth of the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:58 am
Well, that was mostly for people who haven't given a reason yet, but thanks anyway. smile  

Falathrim

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:09 am
I actually wanted to participate, but my house does not have enough copies of the book and I'm a slow reader. I was also very new to the guild when the project began so I felt even more shy in discussions than I do now. I don't come online every day either so I figured I would just fall behind. That is about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:53 am
I have no excuse, no reason to not have read more of the Sil. Maybe it's just the procrastinator in me. I'll get caught up eventually...

Besides, I'm not all that far behind... really... *shifty-eyes and runs out*  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:20 pm
WTF Glorfirith and Falathrim match.

I just noticed that. 0_o  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games