Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 am

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 am

Fenrir Graveheart
Like I said, "you have no idea." There is a very distinct reason why I called Gram my "Anti-Zeramaru" weapon. It would destroy you or any of your puppets instantly in one move.

Hehe you really dont know why it requires the yonbi to get it moving and I was about to get a lightning main to give it more power?

It can disintegrate things well I would have needed to use blood as a battery and it would kill him cause of the chakra drain the move would have needed xd

And my slow down jutsu ... I wont miss ... I was not able to get blood as a battery.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:26 am

NOW OFF TO CREATE TEH SKILLS!!!!

Dang... ONE MORE WEEK AND I'M GONNA OPEN MA GUILD!!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:36 am

havockboy
Fenrir Graveheart
Like I said, "you have no idea." There is a very distinct reason why I called Gram my "Anti-Zeramaru" weapon. It would destroy you or any of your puppets instantly in one move.

Hehe you really dont know why it requires the yonbi to get it moving and I was about to get a lightning main to give it more power?

It can disintegrate things well I would have needed to use blood as a battery and it would kill him cause of the chakra drain the move would have needed xd

And my slow down jutsu ... I wont miss ... I was not able to get blood as a battery.

All useless against Gram.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 am

Fenrir Graveheart
havockboy
Fenrir Graveheart

All useless against Gram.

Why would that be LOL ...

Fine since you are so arrogant I'll use hector's "gift"

Knock knock I'm back
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:48 am

I'll wait for you fenrir to finish your fight against mist.

You will however find Zeramaru waiting for you. xd since no one is currently yonbi I'll take use of it for this one battle.

Dont worry I cant die I'm already dead

you wont die... I'll invade your mind for this battle.

My specter jutsu is a genjutsu after all. Using release will ruin your chance of proving I was wrong...

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

Not arrogance, just simple fact. Gram is the "weapon to end all others." At first glance that may look like just some arrogant excalibur BS, but it's literal. Gram's power...is magnetism. Thus, any metal sword or weapon, no matter how powerful or great, is immediately useless against it. Try to strike and it will push you away and off-balance, try to run and it will pull you back in, and try to oppose it...and it will use both forces of push and push simultaneously to crush you. We've already established in our previous fight that Ray is made out of a metal alloy that was magenetic when I used that magnetic cloud technique. Think of this as me using that weakness on a grander scale.

"Name of weapon: Gram
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir Graveheart
Where it was found/Who made it: Fenrir made it
The Range of the weapon: Blade is 1.7 meters long with the handle being about .3 meters. Long chain wraps around the arm (8 meters) and with it outstretched we reach a grand total of about 10 meters as a physical maximum range. It's power over magnetism is effective within about 100 yrds.
Weakness: The sword's handle is easier to break than the rest of the structure
Description: A giant sword made out of Fenrir's own bones, made of the highest density. Unlike a lot of other swords, there is actually a reason for its large size. Using its large width, a shinobi could use it to perform wind jutsu that require such tools, similar to a fan (though not nearly as girly), as well as a good shield to defend against most ninjutsu. Its main function, however, is its ability to use a combination of the user's lightning and wind chakra to create a type of magnetic effect on all surrounding metal objects. The weapon has the power to push or pull any metal in the area around it. This is mostly used to place enemies in a false sense of security, where attacking with metal objects will effectively be their doom. If specified, it can also use both push and pull elements at the same time on a metal object to crush it, but this will only work on one object at a time.

Rp Sample: Fenrir sighed and lifted Gram off of his back as he faced his opponent. His enemy unsheathed a katana. "You don't want to do that." Fenrir growled as he raised his heavy-looking sword in the air. The man ignored him as a bell sounded the beginning of the round, and he charged towards Fenrir with a diagonal swing towards his chest. Fenrir in turn swung down in a diagonal pattern, and it looked as if both of their swords would clash. At the last moment, however, the opponent's sword jerked away from his body and left the man completely wide open for Fenrir to proceed to slice him in half with Gram. The audience gasped in shock, but then screamed and cheered for Fenrir's victory. "Told ya." Fenrir growled as he sheathed Gram over his back again. "

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:11 am

You do know that... Ray is not a magnetic metal... not since you magnetized ray making me miss.

I used a compound for all other puppets and outfitted my old ones since that event.

Besides...

I expected that and I'm certain that blade wont cut through my last line of defense. The puppet more sturdy than ray something I created that when I would use limelight I can stand in the point of impact.

I change my puppets when Zeramaru himself finds a weakness... I used wooden puppets Marquis burnt one. I used animal looking puppets Anguish disabled them. When I fought Raijin-sasori he showed how my metal puppets conduct lightning and I changed it to an advantage by putting insulation the right places.

Once again I faced this time against blade how he melted my rubber insulation thus the compound that I used against you... No one before used magnetism so I did not know.

Besides fenrir... Ray wont attack... Ray's just a mount... I just stand on ray if you noticed the actual chidori spear came from me. Well I was sitting in ray and just made it open its mouth so I can actually fire.

I'm intelligent Fenrir I learn from mistakes.

Besides... I have the "end all" JUTSU for you xd

You cant use Gram if you are too slow.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 am

Luckily, Fenrir is pretty quick.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:19 am

Thats my slow down jutsu's use xd

I love that thing xd

I really did wonder why Hanzo did not copy it when we fought each other.

Anyway fenrir... This battle of ours will be either fenrir's nightmare or dream depending on the ending it cant possibly harm you so the crew wont mind...

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 am

lets leave our fighting in the RP

My elementist skill set needs work you think you can add some power to it?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:24 am

Depends on the element we're talking about.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 am

Being a wind user... can you improve on my wind abilities for elementists?

Air/Wind Element

User Image

Air is the element of freedom. The most defensive of the Elemental arts. Though apparently lacking fatal finishing moves, it is the most dynamic of all the Elements.

Strengths
-can overwhelm many opponents at once with large and powerful attacks that could prove fatal.
-If this is the primary element you are very flexible.
-Easily deflects most other elements and attacks.
-Lowest energy usage.
- Can cool water to ice

Weaknesses
- Few fatal skills
- Catches fire
- Earth may overwhelm it.
- Few offensive skills at lower ranks
- The wind or air is visible.
- Being without air AKA underwater. (though your breath can power up to D rank moves)

Skills

Air Shield
Rank biggrin (Energy usage is equivalent to the rank of your enemy's attack)
Description:
The most common defensive tactic involves circling enemies, suddenly changing direction when attacked and evading by physical movement rather than bending. However, an Elementalist can still deflect as needed by throwing up gusts of air close to their bodies as a shield. This is rarely to stop attacks directly and more often pushes the attack aside and away, conserving energy and allowing them to turn the movement into an attack at the same moment. Since air can affect almost all physical objects, it can also be used to enforce the momentum of thrown objects or manipulate other objects.

Uses double energy to stop an object just normal to deflect. Fire can only be deflected if you use double the amount of energy and only if it is normal fire. Rock cannot be stopped if it is in a streamlined shape only slowed and deflected, still uses double energy.

Air Barrier
Requires: Air Shield
Description: This is a more powerful defensive technique where the entire body is surrounded by a dome of air that deflects attacks from all directions. Only sharpened rocks Lightning or ice can break through this. It may catch fire.

Air Punch/Kick
Description: air punches or air kicks are small, compressed formations of air that can be fired off the fists or feet of an Elementalist. Commonly used in rapid succession.

Air Blast
Requires: Air Punch/Kick
Description:
A more offensive move involving a direct pulse or jet of almost solid wind from the hands or feet. The force of the attack is generated more from the user's own power rather than assisted by momentum. This direct blast can reach further with greater accuracy and is used to inflict greater damage. This is an advance version of the Air Punch/Kick because it is a constant stream of Air. This is blunt force.

C= A tackle
B= Kick of horse
A= Car
S= BUS!
(Get the picture?)

Air Swipe
Requires: Air Shield and Air Blast
Description: The air swipe is a dual defensive and offensive technique in which an elementalist conjures a crescent-moon shaped construct of solidified air capable of deflecting colossal projectiles (car sized but ROUND rocks) and sending them off-course. This may be used as a wider Air Punch or Kick or even a wide Air Blast. This force however strong is still blunt.

Air Suction
Description: A technique used to bring people or things towards the Elementalist. Though pulling people is going to cost as a C rank and they can choose to resist your pull.

Air Funnel
Requires: Air Suction
Description: An advanced version of air Suction which allows you to pull objects up to a hundred pounds weight. Alternatively it can redirect objects of that weight at people.

Enhanced Speed and Jump
Description: This is a passive skill that may only be taught to you at Adept Rank. Once you learn this skill you are fast enough to walk on water.

Gliding
Description: They may use a large fan or any light wide object to glide distances. Though it would no longer be gliding you may use 10 energy to stay in the air for another post by pushing down on the air bellow you.

Air Vortex
Rank B
Requires: Air funnel
Description: A spinning funnel of air of various sizes. This can be used to trap and disorient opponents or as a potent defense since it will deflect and repel any objects and can even throw them back at an opponent. If it does not weigh more than an elephant you may toss it back.

Air weapons
Rank C
Description: The elementalist may now create blades out of the wind. These blades are no sharper than a sword. If the stream of air is broken the sword breaks. Any other weapon works under the same principle except staff. The staff is not unbreakable but it wont break if you cut the air stream instead it will die out after seven posts.

Air Blades (gust)
Requires: Air weapon and a staff or actual sword/staff.
Description: This involves a focus slicing air current that can cut through stone or timber with relative ease. This is frequently conjured with a staff or sword rather than the body(not from the air weapons), using the narrow profile of the object to create a more focused and precise air movement. This move could prove fatal if used on an individual.

Air Spout
Rank: D (lasts two posts Costs 10 energy per post beyond the first two.)
Description: Similar to the Water Spout, adept elementalists are able to rotate and control the direction of the Air Spout enough to levitate them off the ground and remain in the air for as long as they wish to or can maintain it. Lifts you at most two stories off the ground.

Air Concussor:
Requires: Air Blast, master Rank and a staff or sword.
Description: The air concussor is a highly destructive move in which the user, using a staff or blunt side of the sword, creates a thin wave of air that travels quickly and explodes upon contact. The explosion is as powerful as a grenade though its just air thus it is blunt though being hit by this is lethal. Can send shrapnel flying.

There are more but you must attain them Via Quests.

Quest attained (These are all S ranked and some are only for masters AND SOME HAVE REQUIREMENTS!.)

Sustained Flight
Requires: Gliding
Description: By focusing streams of air beneath you you are capable of using this for flight. This flight varies in speed but only to the top speed of your running.

Tornado
Requires: Air Vortex
Description: You create a powerful chaotic tornado. This tornado can easily deflect most other elemental attacks and may provide as your shield. Offensively however this can hit the person with the blunt force of a bus, trap them or send flying shards of wood, rock, metal and etc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll look over it later and see what I can come up with.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 am

someone is bound to fix my elements xd
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games