Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:25 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 pm

User Image

Miss Bunns

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:28 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:29 pm

heart

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:30 pm

Farewell, Cult.
May I return in a week.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:31 pm

BYE FISH

Seaphron

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:31 pm

Bye Fishiiie... T______T

Can I call you Fishie? x3
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Pool Night at a Friends House

It was night time; slowly we made our way down to my friend’s basement.
My buddy Thomas gave me a nod as I followed the line down the hall closing the door behind us.
A short haired brunette friend of mine, Melissa, was tired the night was growing old. With a farewell, she walked into one of the bedrooms to one side.
With another look around the room I saw Thomas with a pool stick, adding a light amount of blue chalk to the tip.
To his left stood my friend whose home we were hanging out at. Her name is Shannon, and she had a slightly heavier frame. While readying the pool table the two were chatting.

That just left her. She jumped up from the side and through an arm around me.
“There you are, Taylor!” I laughed throwing an arm around her.
“You ready to whip these two at a game of pool?” she asked giving me an innocent grin and handing me a pool stick.
“You know it.” I said with a smile as we moved to one half of the table.

A few more hours passed of us just fooling around, and having a few drinks. With a quick glance to the clock it read 11:47 and I believe the song blaring was “Black Betty”. Waiting for each of our turns we waited quietly around the table waiting. With her shot complete Taylor made her way back over to me.

Half way there she tripped and began to fall. I jumped forward going to catch her, but was a bit late. The end result was we were both on the floor laughing so hard.
“I totally love you.” I gasped while we were laughing on the floor.
She blushed for a moment rolling off of my legs and sitting up next to me.
“I totally love you too.” She said with a smile and a light peck on the cheek.

After that I barely remember finishing the game or going home. It was all a daze, I had heard the words I wanted too I didn’t care who had heard.

Quote:
Not one of my best works, but i think it came out alright

Seaphron

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:31 am

We're getting our gameboard projects back today. Mine, of course, was the coolest. The players said so themselves.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:24 am

User Image

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:30 am

Aww I missed page 3000. crying
I hate being sick!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:31 am

Demonix13
I hate being sick!
you and me both, the only reason I was here for page 3000 is because I slept all of yesterday because I am sick, and woke up at the right time

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:34 am

Sauvie
Demonix13
I hate being sick!
you and me both, the only reason I was here for page 3000 is because I slept all of yesterday because I am sick, and woke up at the right time

Oh yeah, I've had that before. The only good thing about this is that I woke up at like, 5 a.m. and got to see an episode of Voltron on Adult Swim. That made my day.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:37 am

Demonix13
Sauvie
Demonix13
I hate being sick!

Oh yeah, I've had that before. The only good thing about this is that I woke up at like, 5 a.m. and got to see an episode of Voltron on Adult Swim. That made my day.
the sleeping has gotten rediculous though, I was awake 6 hours yesterday, and I had motor skills for 3

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:38 am

Sauvie
Demonix13
Sauvie
Demonix13
I hate being sick!

the sleeping has gotten rediculous though, I was awake 6 hours yesterday, and I had motor skills for 3

That sucks. Do you have mono or something?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games