Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:07 pm
(their you go)

"well lucky for you Rahenno sensei has a scroll at his grounds lets go over their" pyro told Rokum heading over to Yamihasu's training ground.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:27 pm
Blood came to a few minutes later and limped to the hospital draging his bloody arm and battered body along.  

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Zeno began to heal Blood's arm. "Yes, me." He smiled as the blood stopped and the wound closed. "I am now the best in the village, as Susumu left." He said grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Blood said "Thanks... good thing you caught up to me... darn that chidori is more powerful than i thought..." he said while going to a tree and there he slept for a while since his chakra has been drained  

Bloodfang23

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 pm
Zeno nodded and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm
Later on in the day Blood said "Darn how long did I sleep??" and looked at Hisashi and said "How are you doing with those jutsu?" then looked at Ami and said "congratulations..." and he felt more enrgize after his long long nap..  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 pm
Blood left the Training grounds to inquire about the chunin exams  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:08 pm
De-Vaughn07

"You don't know the half of it." He said as he nearly dissapeared and came down from the air with a spinning drop kick. Tsuuten Kyaku - Bruising Sky Leg The Katana was pierced into the branch of a nearby tree, for a strategic purpose. "Now Ami!" He screamed as he knew Raziel would look up and attempt to dodge, vulnerable at that moment but- "Wait!" He screamed, reffering to the headband covering his eyes, "Crap." Was all he could say, due to him not being more aware of the situation. "At position. " Zeno said as he redirected his body, shifting it to the left and rolling towards Ami. "Alright, follow my lead instead, the first strategy isn't going to work." He said getting into a defensive position as his Katana was flung by the wind chakra back towards him. He then awaited the Gennin's move.

Raziel took a small step back and gave slack to the chains. He had a major advantage over them now. If one attacks, its a bluff for the other, leading him to think the first attack is to hit himself, but it could also be a ploy just for kicks. Some a the chains clanked against the ground signalling that the attack was ready. "Let us see how fast you really are ANBU..." Raziel flipped the blade in his right hand up so the tip faced the blue sky and put the other blade behind him, looking to make his move. Raziel jumped into the air, the sun at his back, and he swung the blade, sending it shooting at the ANBU in a diagonal strike, the chains clanking in the air. Raziel wanted him to catch it so that he could take out his arms, but if he did that it would leave him open to the girl....  

Oni_Soul

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Blood entered the grounds and saw Raziel having a fight with Zeno and ami and said " You having a battle with my sensei?" while leaning on a tree  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 am
'Raikou Bunshin huh?' Hisashi turned to Blood and replied "I'm still having a good time here. Although I'm a bit tired." Sweat is very noticeable on Hisashi's head.

He followed the jutsu handseals in Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu. In his first attempt, his clone didn't looked like him. Its face is so destroyed that began it to cry so loud and 'Poof!', it disappeared. "Do I look ugly?" Hisashi sobbed a little.

hivaids420

Newb

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 am

Zeno quickly stabbed his Katana into the ground and lifted himself atop its hilt after leaping up, then swinging his body around as Raziel continued to bring his body down in the direction of Ami. "Now! Use the jutsu we spoke of before!" Zeno shouted to her as he took out a kunai and sliced at Raziel's headband, aiming to cut it open for a purpose. He left an earth clone stationed in case he directed his offense towards Ami.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:18 am
Hisashi tried to do the Raikou Bunshin again. This time, the clone seems to be normal, except that it can't move. When you try to talk to it, it wouldn't reply. 'I need to do it better.i  

hivaids420

Newb

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:21 am

Zeno made sure to leave a clone for Hisashi. It smiled at him. "What jutsu are you on, and keep trying, you'll get at it." He said and reached into his weapon pouch.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games