Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm
User Image
Takashi Hei

If the guards were to look very carefully, they would notice a small flash of light on the horizen. The flash would only last less than a second, and it would then be gone.

90 + 11 (monthly bonus) =101 Overall jutsu
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 Rank Jutsu

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
User Image
Takashi Hei

If the guards were to look very carefully, they would notice a small flash of light on the horizen. The flash would only last less than a second, and it would then be gone.

90 + 11 (monthly bonus) =101 Overall jutsu
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 Rank Jutsu

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

if this is what I think it is, should I even bother coming?  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 pm
(Its Light instantanous, he's just showing up to see how leafs doing, since he's been gone for over month RLT (So probaly a year RPT) doing...stuff, if i was using That Technique, then it'd be alot brighter, and you'd see people going "ARHHHHH I BLind!!!" (Takashi doesn't have anything against Leaf))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

The wind gradually picked up in speed as a thunderstorm developed overhead, the guards looking up and frowned at the fact they'll have to be out in weather such as this. A small drizzle fell from the sky as lightning streaked across the sky. A blinding light flashed which a loud crash of thunder broke the silence, and the light faded away. The guards weren't even aware that Raiden entered Konohagakure

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

No Image Available

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:04 am
Name: Sasori Nagashi
Village: Formerly Kiri
Equipment: Gilgamesh, Flaming Rebellion and Dual hidden blades
Reason for visiting: I want to live here... At the very least I've been in Kiri for 2 weeks (Probably a month), actively seeking someone to pass me so I can be a Gennin and I've had enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
Takashi Hei

There would be a second flash of light, this time growing dim as it exited the village.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

suddenly a lightning bolt would strike right behind the Konoha guards and Hana Chiru would appear. he simply flashed a Leaf headband he had gotten long ago in his Akatuski days and walked into the village under a fake name of Raizo Tenchibura. "First some ramen." Hana said to himself as he headed for Ichiraku.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm
An invisible and silent Kit walked by the leaf gates undetected and into the village. He would begin his mission.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm
Kit soon leapt from the gates of leaf and landed infront of the entrance to the leaf village smiling he turned and faced the village once more. The chakra strain was starting to get to him he would have to deactivate his jutsu soon and return to his village.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm
± The Unknown One ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

The mysterious figure walked out of the gates, turning for a brief moment as he drew two swords known as the lightning fangs. Bringing them into the air he slammed them into the ground, two large streaks of lightning tore through the ground slamming into the gates destroying them and the jonin who were near it. As smoke rose from the center of the village and the gates which laid in ruins, the figure put them away, and headed for the country  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Kit saw the hodded man attack the gates and ran into the fire country.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 am
Hiro pooped out of the ground far away from the gates, "Hmm.... What happened?" Hiro scratched his head cluelessly. He looked around for his apple, "Aww, my apple is gone.." Hiro did one handsign and a near by tree streched out its branch at Hiro and grew a single apple. He plucked it and took a bite out of it and smiled, "Apples rule." He said while walked away.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira
I am the Blue Lotus...the protector of the Hidden Mist

Kairi arrived only to see smoke rising from the center of the village. Her eyes widened in horror as she dashed over to the destroyed gates, finding several shinobi bodies on the ground. Kairi heard one of them cough and rushed over to them. He was barely alive, but he managed to tell her that it was a hooded shinobi that did this, a master of lightning. Hiro came from this direction...but she wouldnt' call him a master of lightning. He was more known for his mokuton abilities. The man died in her arms as she headed further into the village.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Two Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Suddenly thousands of cherry blossom petals flew through the destroyed gates in a long snake like formation. The petals then blew off through the wind towards the Cloud village indicating that they originally came from there.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm
Katsuro landed on the gates as he saw explosions from the Hokage's Office. Seeing as the explosion has lighting strands around it, he knew it was Raiden. Taking no time to wait, he immediately took off to the office as some of the guards below him try to throw kunais and shurinkens at him. He needed to get this done fast as he flew faster to the office.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff