Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:01 pm
((lol))

Keliah looked at her brother as she smiled. She was happy that her brother had survived the trials. She walked over to him. "Yes...it is" she told him. "Hopefully...you've been paying attention to things I've done, because I dont think I'll be able to teach you in the short time we have" she told him. She supports her brother as she supports him into the opening of the volcano, they would have to travel again through it. "Tell me brother...how do you feel?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:03 pm
Ricky herd a voice only now it was clear "Alastor" He said his voice showed his suprise. "A few questions huh" He said he thought about it for a moment. He knew if someone had been with him they were blocked by the weather. "Fine but make it quick before I change my mind and decide to blow you up" He said. He reached in his pocket holding a firm grip on a dagger.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:06 pm
"I can't explain it. I just feel...warm." He looks up at her with a smile and the broze hue in his eyes lightens to an off silver, resembling his childhood oculars. "It feel better than what I did before. I feel like I have to power to do alot of new things...like fight a celestial...then again, if you couldn't beat it, how could I?" He stands up and walks toward the exit of the volcano. "Do you mind telling me what yo can for right now?"

~~~

"Okay, I'll make it quick." Alastor teleports in front of him, no more than inches off of him. He begins walking foward. "What are you? You say you're not a sidekick, but you're your own person. Tell me, do you ever wonder why is that you have such a great power, but still remain weak?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm
Ricky looked at him suspiciously before frowning "Great power my a** my weather powers can be stopped by any other weather person and my only other powers are pretty much blowing things up and temperature controll how are those great" He said. He looked down "As if you would even know why I am weak" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm
"Well to be honest...I didnt use my full power...I just felt that I should be on a same level playing feel as others, so I fought matching Lunia's strength" she told him. "Well with the phoenix force, it's basicly an amplifier" she told him. "You have the power of fire, but it's pushed to it's max, so it's very hot. Really it focuses on psionic abilities, letting you rearrange the molecules in something changing it to another object. You can also speak things into existence, but dont go over board. You can also wield the four elements...well you'll gain the understanding that it's all one element really. Displacement, sorting out molecules out of objects, creating instability...and a whole aray of things. It can allow you to travel through space without dying and other extreme climates" she told him. "Oh one thing I can tell you...it's a move called the Supernova...basicly it was that attack I told you about. Grandfather Kilitian didnt show me exactly, but I'm able to use it through comprehension" she told him. "You'll understand, but dont tell anyone of this place or what you have learned" she told him. "I hope you have a good memory, but the force is your friend, it knows you and you'll know it, you'll know what to do, and seeing how sand is your natural power, who knows to what extent you do with it, maybe take the hydration out of people who knows" she told him as they approached the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Desert Nights
Kessaris faces the new one, smiling at his attitude as his complemented and even boosted his own. "Is fire constructive or destructive? It's both." He said, sitting down, crossing his left leg over the other. "In one hand, it's destructive of course because it burns things down and kills. On the other hand, it's constructive because for one you can have construction with destruction. Fire, although it burns, constructs heat, something that cold people really enjoy. It's created this planet, the stars, the universe..." He looks into his eyes, smiling, expecting the next person.

~~~

"There is." Nephilis returns to the room that sheltered his family and the leader, Riko. "First off, I'm just a commander, so I can't move you out until boss lady says so. But I can breif you. These things have been attacking and taking aura, but we don't exactly know why. We'll figure that later. Now...Kessaris, Keliah, Ricky and Lunia have fought these things found weaknesses. The same beast having two different weakness has led me to believe it's more than one of them, although it could be one that's just teleporting. Not likely...what you can do is aid us. If you find one fight it, then run. It can kill you and nobody likes to die." He sits back in the chair and looks at the ceiling. "Are you in or...well I know you're in. Just assure it with boss lady."

Tezu stood there stretching his body from the standing. "Hm thats very strange.. but sure I'll join. Though theres no guarrantee I will be around much. This body has limits..so i can only stay for two days and recharge for a week.. " as Tezu stood there... "But for the mean time Christaan and eye will be visiting Morganna and flip..I wonder how there doing..and how they grown..." as Tezu sighed..with a expression of a father would make.  

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm
Fayte's frown stayed on his face. He placed his hand gently on Amara's cheek. " Please...don't look sad you're to beautiful for that. " He said softly. His body then gently cascaded away in a light mist, leaving Amara in the room. ~Alastor, is there anything that needs to be done? I need to get my head straight.~ He said through a telepathic message.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm
"Ah." Kessaris said, truly intrigued by the new skill. "After a few hours with my Intuitive Aptitude activated, I'll know most of what I need to know. Maybe not all of this ancient power..." He lifts his hands to his side and from the floor rises four sand copies of himself. Perfect replicas, only missing their own aura. "Nothing but hand to handers." He dispells them and smiles. "I'm going to have alot of fun with this. I can tell. Alright, let's go. I can't teleport out of this zone for some reason." he moves into the lava and to him it's like a pool of cool water. "If you could've beaten us so long ago, why didn't you?"

~~~

~Not the moment. I'm trying to bag a fish here though. I might need you to get a net for this one...~ "Blowing things up is cool if you blow the right thing up." Alastor said, blowing away a dune of sand. "You're not weak so I can't tell you why you are. What I do know is that if you haven't become any stronger working with Kessaris, you should work with someone new. Me." He teleports behind him, whispering just over his ear,"Can you imagine what would happen if it rained forever in Shale? Can you imagine what would happen is a lightning storm hit the soot filled Alloy? Not to sound power hungry...it's just a thought. I can help you Richard."

~~~

"Well, my body always works. In your face. But, it's a bit worn out." Neph looks Silva in the eyes and laughs. "It'll be okay. I want to meet your host anyway. Is he aware of what's going on at all?"  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:30 pm
CHelan noticed the shift in the air. THe fog was made out of water. She began to cut her way through it towards Ricky when she noticed that only Lunia was behind her. "Great Alastor's up ahead that can't be good" she muttered speeding up. They were now only a few yards away. "Ricky?" she called pushing away the fog completely so she could see them. She raised an eyebrow at Alastor and Ricky talking. "What in the world" she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:34 pm
Ricky listened "Sounds as if my powers were meant to be constructive" He said. He watched as Alastor teleported "...you could help me become better.." He said. He seemed to be concidering it when he stopped "..no..Shale is one of my homes as is Alloy I couldn't hurt Alyss and Kendal is like a father to me" He said. He looked down it was apparent he was at a war with in himself. "Besides what you do is destructive and evil but working with Kessaris is...is" As he thought he realised fightin along side Kessaris had caused almost as much damage as Alastor had caused.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:39 pm
"I have to go back to my original phrase. "I'm not evil, I'm necessary. Who said you had to hurt or destroy anything? If there's something stopping you, impeding your path to greatness push it aside. If it doesn't want to move, do what's necessary to move it." He walks in front of him, noticing Chelan, smiling at her before turning around. "I'm going to let you decide. Until you make a decision, we have to bask in the glow of Prime Leader Chelan. Hello Chelan!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:42 pm
Tezu closed his inner eyes and spoke to Silva as a bright air and sound released from Tezu outer body and was shifted back to a teenager state.. Silva opened his outer eyes and looked around.. "Weird? I thought I was at the Herbacean castle?" as Silva glanced over to Nephilis. "Who are you,"  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Ricky looked down Alastor had made a good point and nothing would force him to stay on his side. All that was going to happen was he was going to get stronger. He stood up and looked at Chelan "Hey" He said to her. He looked back at Alastor "Alastor...I think I want your help" He said. He hoped he hadn't done somthing entirly stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm
Chelan eyes Alastor warily. THe last time he'd given her anything remotely close to a compliment it was accompained by a threat. She sighed. "What are you talking about?" she said her gaze flickered back to Ricky then returned to Aastor. The fog still was around them but not within the circle Chelan was making.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm
"Hm." Nephilis said, inspecting Silva. The transformation was authentic and wasn't a joke they used to pull. "My name is Nephilis Evermore, once the leader of L'eausis. Once. I'm....a good friend of yours. That's all you need to know for now kid. Let's just get you to a room."

~~~

"I think you've made the right choice Richard." He pats his shoulder, smiling toothily. "You know, the same thing happend to your father, Kendal. His best friend ended up killing him. That won't happen here. We're the skew of this timeline." Alastor waves to Chelan before walking toward her, removing the fog. "We were making a business deal if you must know." He lifts her hand and kisses it, placing it back by her side. "I think it's about time we hurry back before our Prime Leader here gets killed by one of those Cele-those things."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games