Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica blinked up at him, her body was tingling from head to toe. He moved off of her and laid by her side.
They were both completely drenched in sweat and the entire rooms aroma was sex. Their sex. Their love.

She closed her eyes as Hunter coiled his arms around her and his nose pressed into her neck. She breathed him in, smelling herself all over him.
Gosh. No more of that whole, going one whole day without sex thing. That was brutal.

But..They were going to get married. She didn't know how soon. And the whole, white dress virgin thing.. Well obviously neither of them were virgins but.. still. She had heard of the whole, 'we weren't virgins but we waited once he propsed to have sex until our wedding night'. It sounded cute but, could they actually do that?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her neck and nibbled lovingly on her ear. He sighed contentedly and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "What are you thinking about love?" he questioned softly.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica had finally began to breathe normally. Hunter was biting at her ear and she smiled softly, her eyes slowly opening as he brushed her dark hair away from her eyes.
"Its nothing," She only kind of lied, right? It wasn't a big deal anyway.

But she knew he'd press it so.. She should probably just tell him and avoid a small argument.
"Well, Its just that, you know.. We're both not virgins," Duh. "But the whole, white wedding sounds kind of appealing...I know its far off but," Veronica shrugged.
"I dunno, its not a big deal," She moved her lips to kiss his forehead softly.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She smiled sadly. "Bad question." She rubbed her belly thoughtfully.

[[my hand is hurting, so please bear with me on the replies. >.<]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed heavily, closing his eyes for a moment. Just to gather his thoughts.

"Ravin, Its not that I don't want this. Its that I never got the choice. I know this isn't something everyone gets to sit down and think about but my whole life has been spontanious. I'm not sure I like it all that much,"

His eyes opened slowly. "I love Emily already, as I love you. But love... can it really beat everything and anything?"
His love for his parents didn't beat death. Any thing and everything he had ever loved, or cared for always died out. Literally and figurtivly.

"I'm just tired of getting hurt is all,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:05 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Dylan, I don't expect your love for us to outshine your hunger. I understand all of this. I've been a newborn before. It's hard to concentrate on any one thing at a time."

She pecked his cheek."You know that I'll be here for you. I won't ever hurt you."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:59 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter tilted his head and propped himself up to look at her. "No." he chuckled and ran his hand across her smooth stomach. "Far from virgins. And you can have whatever color wedding you want love, so long as it's not any shade of pink." Yeah, Hunter was a guy and not totally grasping the subject.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:51 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronoica sighed, smiling a little bit. Hunters hand ran across her stomach, leaving a trail of goosebumps wherever his hand touched.
"But I really wanted an entire pink wedding," She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "No, not really. Actually, the color isn't what matters.. Its just," Ah hell.
"Nevermind," She sighed, running her hand down the side of his face.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:50 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I didn't say you were going to hurt me, but theres so much that could happen. You could die, remember that?"
And in turn, so would he.

But Ravin did not need to know this.
"I'm not ready, not at all. But there's nothing I can do about that,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:23 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin raised her eyebrows. "I know the risks, Dylan. I know that I could die. Just because I can doesn't mean I will..."

She trailed off, thinking deeply. What would it be like if she left this world? To die wholly and completely? That's all Ravin had wanted. Remembering the horrible pain of transformation and how all she wanted to do was die swiftly. She died slowly and became something else...

Ravin swallowed and sat down on the bench. "We can't be ready, but she might come this week. I'm getting heavier day by day. She's growing faster." She looked up at Dylan. "I'm going to need something to keep her strong. Human blood."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"But you could, You could die for that,"
Dylan knew that was harsh, way too mean. But it was true!

He sighed, exhausted already.
"This week? Thats.. Thats so soon. Most people get nine months to come to terms with this stuff, I get what? A week at most,"
Oh God.

"Keep her strong? Isn't that dangerous?"
Yeah, baby that could kill her being stronger.. Uhm. How was that good?

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin bit her lip. "Would you rather Emily die?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:55 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Did I say that? No. I'm just saying, its not safe to have her strong and inside of you!"

Dylan did not want her dead, he didn't want Ravin dead either though. Nothing could ever be simple anymore!
He threw his hands up in defeat. "Fine, you want to feed that," He turned quickly, ran off into the woods and killed a deer without a thought. He only drank some of the blood, the rest, he left.

Dylan drug the corpse to Ravin and set it at her feet.
"Then feed her,"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:11 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She sighed and knelt to the ground. She sunk her fangs into the deer's stomach and slowly drank the blood. The taste... It was...bitter? Ravin hiccuped softly and then her stomach gurgled uncomfortably as the blood digested.

She shook with nausea and regurgitated the blood along with everything else she'd eaten. Ravin clutched her stomach and wiped her mouth weakly on a stray leaf.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games