Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Was the assignment for Science and Tech for pokemon on the forest or the grassland? Just cause I see both.

( and it'd be kinda funny if Marcus and Tera compare notes and realize they're different and one of them is wrong xd )

The assignment is for both the forest and the open grassland. I think to complete it you'd need to scan 23 Pokemon in the Forest and 19 Pokemon in the Open Grassland. ^-^

That would be hilarious XD

I can see them both freaking out then realizing when they turn it in that they needed both all along ( Marcus is hella oblivious in Taka's class. He spaces out a lot XD )

We should have that happen. >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 am
Hope the kind

I shall lead Alana to the library biggrin
Hopefully we both have enough time for the photo session

oh? you mean right now? sweatdrop
I thought that's for after gym . . .
it's not possible now, since they have gym.

P.S: AFTER 3 MONTHS!!! I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP!!  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

Ayyy thats awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:43 am
I'll post ava going into gym a little later today

Also if your character would wanna join the sewing club w/ Nirav, let me know so we can figure out a way to rp them joining
There's flyers around the school they could see, or they could just ask Nirav directly lol
I'm open to whatever  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

It is cool! I'll need to edit my post a bit to make it an exit post.
I'll have Alana appear at the Gym :3

I had no idea 0-0
What was the occasion for?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Was the assignment for Science and Tech for pokemon on the forest or the grassland? Just cause I see both.

( and it'd be kinda funny if Marcus and Tera compare notes and realize they're different and one of them is wrong xd )

The assignment is for both the forest and the open grassland. I think to complete it you'd need to scan 23 Pokemon in the Forest and 19 Pokemon in the Open Grassland. ^-^

I can see them both freaking out then realizing when they turn it in that they needed both all along ( Marcus is hella oblivious in Taka's class. He spaces out a lot XD )

I can see that too! Tera's more confused most of the time in sci and tech even though she's super focused, mostly out of fear of not understanding and falling behind, which makes her mess up her notes XD (I wish I had time to rp this out, but every time it's sci and tech I wind up being busy in rl ;-; )

Ohhhh yes, yes we should~ >w>  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:34 pm
Marcu's people do it on t.v. aproach to 'field research'
-sticks out hand and gets stung by bug pokemon. Gets hit with a gust attack. Hit in the face with pollen-
"I'm fine. This is fine"
Someone help this kid rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 am
Hey yall
I've got a really bad headcold
Probably won't be too responsive
If you really need me,PM or quote me!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:01 am
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

I can see that too! Tera's more confused most of the time in sci and tech even though she's super focused, mostly out of fear of not understanding and falling behind, which makes her mess up her notes XD (I wish I had time to rp this out, but every time it's sci and tech I wind up being busy in rl ;-; )

Lol. Marcus is the same way. He has an actual problem taking notes correctly ( it's why he usually copies off of Ava or Elijah...or even Tera if she'd be the kind to let him) It's so bad he actually can't read his own hand-writing 50% of the time.
He's also really bad with tech ( he uses his phone to text and take pictures/video) because he doesn't know how to use the apps in the pokegear and doesn't wanna feel stupid.
And yeah same. A lot of the students don't show up either so I've had to headcanon a lot of Marcus' experiences in class.
I mostly just have him talking to either Tera or Elijah and not paying attention in class. Like that's his standard even if I can't post it. XD

Well they're both in gym now so I could have Marcus ask Tera about the homework.
They can be sniffle buddies lol
( Marcus has killer pollen allergies....and sometimes makes bad choices in regards to that and the pokemon he approaches. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:45 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X

Lol. Marcus is the same way. He has an actual problem taking notes correctly ( it's why he usually copies off of Ava or Elijah...or even Tera if she'd be the kind to let him) It's so bad he actually can't read his own hand-writing 50% of the time.
He's also really bad with tech ( he uses his phone to text and take pictures/video) because he doesn't know how to use the apps in the pokegear and doesn't wanna feel stupid.
And yeah same. A lot of the students don't show up either so I've had to headcanon a lot of Marcus' experiences in class.
I mostly just have him talking to either Tera or Elijah and not paying attention in class. Like that's his standard even if I can't post it. XD

Well they're both in gym now so I could have Marcus ask Tera about the homework.
They can be sniffle buddies lol
( Marcus has killer pollen allergies....and sometimes makes bad choices in regards to that and the pokemon he approaches. sweatdrop )

She'd definitely lend her notes if he ever asked ^-^
Tera isn't tech savvy either though she gets the basic of the basics like turning it on and off and tapping on the apps to open it, but she does the most simplest of things on the PokeGear in the most roundabout way. She could try to teach Marcus what she understand, but he'd probably wind up more confused since she doesn't have a good grasp on it XD

Sounds good! ^-^b
And aww! The things he does for the things he loves  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:17 am
Getting sick is the worst ):
Doin better now but this cough is gonna stick with me for a while  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:40 am
Gonna try and get some gym posts in today

Anyone wanna play basketball with Ava, or drag Nirav into a game?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 am
Hope the kind

I had no idea 0-0

okay, I am missing gym.

I write about it in offday once
though I am finding myself rather unmotivated even after I got a laptop. sweatdrop

it's my bday gift, sorta.
I am supposed to buy it myself, the gift's a helping hand so i have enough for one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:03 pm
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

I had no idea 0-0

okay, I am missing gym.

I write about it in offday once
though I am finding myself rather unmotivated even after I got a laptop. sweatdrop

it's my bday gift, sorta.
I am supposed to buy it myself, the gift's a helping hand so i have enough for one.

It won't be the same without Cyril there ;^;
Eh, I'm just being overdramatic biggrin

Personally, school just sucks away almost all of my motivation to make a post. So I understand not having the motivation to not type up a post.
biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:10 pm
DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

Alright if Koru joins Ava and Kirsi? I haven't been able to post I got a lot of extra hours at work this week ^^"  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games