Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:12 pm

New profile.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 am

xd I am still here, and I have already acomplished my goal for the day.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:12 am

Hey whoever is here
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:13 am

Guess who you get to put up with Sauvie!

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 am

Seaphron
Guess who you get to put up with Sauvie!
Yay, its not Draken... I mean yay its Seaphron, or oh no Seaphron...? I dont know which one?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:22 am

rofl Good morning to you as well.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 am

yeah, good morning, so whats up?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:25 am

Well let's see I have forced myself to stay awake so that I could sleep straight through our car ride to my fathers house today. Confessed my love to that girl at 4:22. and that's about it. What about you?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:29 am

Seaphron
Well let's see I have forced myself to stay awake so that I could sleep straight through our car ride to my fathers house today. Confessed my love to that girl at 4:22. and that's about it. What about you?
... Sleapt till recently, got very bored so I made a little concept sketch of a ssbb stage and a few little (mediocre) sketches of how the culties look in Heroic Descent, Kind of hard to be productive when sleeping for little less than 11 hours xd
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:30 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
... Sleapt till recently, got very bored so I made a little concept sketch of a ssbb stage and a few little (mediocre) sketches of how the culties look in Heroic Descent, Kind of hard to be productive when sleeping for little less than 11 hours xd
XD You got more done then me and I have been sitting her for 11 hours. I take it then that you are starting to feel better?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:33 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD You got more done then me and I have been sitting her for 11 hours. I take it then that you are starting to feel better?
yeah, I selept because I was tired, and now sinse I woke up I feel a lot better, you've been sitting in here for 11 hours... sounds like me when I am healthy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:38 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
yeah, I selept because I was tired, and now sinse I woke up I feel a lot better, you've been sitting in here for 11 hours... sounds like me when I am healthy
Glad to here it. I miss counted, it was only eight hours. PLus there isnt really anything to do at night seeing as I dont have a car

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:41 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Glad to here it. I miss counted, it was only eight hours. PLus there isnt really anything to do at night seeing as I dont have a car
Night time sucks and rules at the same time, but I am afraid to say that because the Moon might see this ninja anyway, no sun is good if you have headaches or just generally dislike light, no people is arguable but usually bad, and there is quiet. but yeah during the day you can be with friends a lot more
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:44 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Night time sucks and rules at the same time, but I am afraid to say that because the Moon might see this ninja anyway, no sun is good if you have headaches or just generally dislike light, no people is arguable but usually bad, and there is quiet. but yeah during the day you can be with friends a lot more
I agree with that. (^) And in my opinion that is what makes most of my days.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:46 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I agree with that. (^) And in my opinion that is what makes most of my days.
thats what makes most of my weekends, school and jobs get me away from my friends during the week... and that really sucks
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3015 3016 3017 3018 3019 3020 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games