Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 pm

A pod blasted through the ground and hit through a few trees, out popped a man without a shirt covered in scars with long white hair. He crawled out of his pod and spoke "What the hell?" as he saw Zeramaru and several kids ((By kids I mean people with lower rank or superiority to him.)) He popped out of the ground (Bone is still here, remember the office incident?) a brick of bone and tossed it in the direction he saw Zermaru.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

((Umm I am scattered into a murder of crows... your brick of bone wont hit me...))

The birds flew around a circle over kit each one trying to get him in Tsukuyomi.
"Stop throwing you crazed coot!" Zeramaru's voice was heard around the crows.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

Sypher looked around with his slightly able to see eye and said "Wait are those ******** crows?" He stared closely not giving an s**t to the two obvious others and tried shooting finger bullets at a few.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 am

User Image

Three crows were hit and when they fell to the ground.
"I did not appreciate that" Zeramaru said suddenly the crows formed into one body again.
"I did not appreciate that!" Zeramaru said turning towards sypher and walked near him he put his right hand in his coat and made a handseal to preform the Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique).
"Sypher I dont know why I put up with you" Zeramaru said as he took out his most lethal poison and put it on the ground.
"Sypher your familiar with this poison. It is a mix of hemotoxins. One drop will start causing the cells in your body to start dieing cause as soon as red blood cells rush to the area with the poison they start swelling eventually rupturing and releasing high amounts of potassium and causing a chain reaction. Not even a kaguya's highly regenerative body can stop this cause well the more potassium in the blood the more it will kill and eventually it will overpower the body." Zeramaru then gave a slight laugh.
"And there is no cure except to pump out ALL and I mean ALL from your body but that will kill you" Zeramaru then sat next to his bottle.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 am

Sypher smiled and spoke "Well I guess you were a ******** bunch of ravens." he looked oddly and spoke "That poison, I remember that one. Why are you telling me this again?" His spinal arm did a few hand seals and 2 bone clones appeared and sunk under ground and switched around a bit and came back up. He then spoke again "If you use that on me then you can't use me as a puppet, I will make sure my body is too deep for you if you do." He was smiling in a cheerful way.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 am

User Image

((are you currently looking at me?))

Zeramaru smiled and said "you can burry it in the core and I dont care you see I've met a kaguya that will be a much better replacement to you" Zeramaru did the handseals for the same jutsu again just to make sure but he did it in his coat.
"if you are dieing that is too bad. I dont know I just want to remind you of the poison. Say do you feel as a happy as a 6 year old on his birthday?"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 am

((Well I am staring blankly at your poison vile I guess I should have made that clear.))
Sypher spoke "Ah well, I know I am a useless old coot now. Nearly 50 ya' know and leading the Akatsuki I feel like life should have been more exciting." He sat down and watched the vile as if it was a prize in a machine he could never acquire and spoke "In all honesty I am depressed at people right now, I don't want to bore you though so get back to being a bird." He flicked his hand at him and sighed.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 am

User Image((dang If you were looking at me you would be hit by the jutsu but you looking at the bottle.
Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

I would make sypher as hyper as a 6 year old on his birthday just for laughs.))

Zeramaru chuckled and picked up his bottle.
"nah I would do this genjtusu the olyd fasioned way" Zeramaru said as he ran near kit then used Tsukuyomi on kit.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 am

((Haha, that would be great since he is usually happy and care free.))
Sypher smiled and sat down to sense the fight.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:10 am

Kit was caught inside of Tsukuyomi the second it hit. He stared blankly into space as the two men fought. his body was semi-limp just standing there.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:41 am

Jake appeared in a flash at the gates, looking at the scene, he shrugged, as it was not his bussiness, but he did greet havoc and sypher as he walked past them, "havoc.....sypher,"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

katsuro appeared 10 feet away from zeramaru and the rest and look at them all fight. he just smiled as he look at them. "i see you have your hands full, zeramaru." he said as he had his hands in his coat pocket. he just waited for what would happen next. he also kept his blood red eyes level 2 on just in case zeramaru attacks him as well. he did kill jack, the snow kage.

(or is he still alive?)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am

Fenrir turned away in time to save himself from falling into Zeramaru's genjutsu. He heard another man enter. Zeramaru and the stranger seemed to be somewhat enemies by the amout of hostility occuring between them. "Kaguya? The same clan as me? Leader of Akatsuki. What's going on here!? I don't understand this at all." Fenrir clutched his head in his hands. "I feel like I should know something about this, but I just can't remember!" he thought as waves of pain shook through his head. Suddenly, Fenrir was snapped out of his pain when he heard yet another strange voice. He looked around the tree he was hiding behind and saw two others appear and make their way past Zeramaru. "They don't smell right either." he thought as he looked from Katsuro to Jake to Sypher to Kit to Zeramaru. "Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad!" Fenrir started to tense up and his bones began to crack. "This feeling. They all have such an evil aura about them. I want to kill them! Kill them all!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 am

katsuro look at fenrir and sighed as he was about to crack. "people theses days." he said and waited now. but if he does try and attack katsuro, he may knock him out or even kill fenrir.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Jake stopped as he got that tingly feeling of him being watched, and turned to see the genin behind a tree, his eyes narrowed, but he made no aggressive movements towards this genin, so he instead decided to watch the 'fight'...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games