Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm
"Well, they're slacking, then."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:39 pm
"Says the Barons are clearing out rubble so they can't be slacking TOO much..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm
"...We can tell that from here thanks to this ship's cameras..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Olskey grunted, rolling his eyes. "Also seems my little target has bonded with the ship's commaning officer on a personal level, so mayb capturing the brat may help us. Plus there's a rumor she's drugged up with that obedience drug we have, which should make things easier on our part if given the right order.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:47 pm
"Just remember, it might not work since she's apart of KAVA, and not Sol-Neo."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm
"Yeah, yeah." Olskey sighed heavily, leaning over as he busy staring at the computer screen in front of him. The report was the same as always. Dull and dry with very little meat.
"Oh..?" He cooed, smirking. "Seems the drug is comfirmed~ 'She's a zombie, ready to take on any order she's given.'"

"...Need something child?" The doctor glared at one pilot, standing his office doorway.

It was the pilot that had been working as the cover-up for the theives hiding in Demi's closet.
"...Uh...?" He slowly pointed at Demi, who looked ready to collapse yet was still running on the treadmill.

"She's excerising. Scram."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm
"...Don't ya think she's about to collapse..?" Another pilot asked, looking from the doctor to Demi.

"Doesn't the drug come with a failsafe..?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm
"Just testing a new drug's affects." He grunted in response. "I told her to run and to not stop unless told. And she's doing an excellent job of following my order."

"...Isn't this abuse..?"

"Nope."

"What do you mean..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm
"...But that's a drug-induced form of slavery."

"In case the order was something drastic..." Geno said, crossing his arms.
"Self-Termination. An order which would go against their beliefs. That sort of thing...Like ordering you to give your life for people."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm
"I've heard it varies from person to person, depending on just how strong their belief is. Or just how broken they were before given the drug. I'm sure with enough torture and training, we could turn her into a new pilot for our ship."

"Look, I'm going to tell you what I told Gil. The drug is in it's experimental stages. My job, along with other doctors on other ships and on Earth, is to test the drug on patients who have signed constent forms - or their parents in Demi's case - or voluteers and see if maybe we can work an antidote for this 'slave' affect."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm
"...Yet you're USING the slave function?"

"Olskey. You know how I feel about torture..." Geno said, giving him a dull stare.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm
"Oh come on!" Olskey groaned. "It'll just be little, minor torture. I won't leave scars, I swear!"

"There's rumors that if a subject has a strong belief towards something - or are say ordered to not listen to a certain person and said person starts barking orders at them left an right - they'll refuse the order. That's possibly the key. And it seemed Little Miss Lazy hated excerise. I'm seeing if that's her breaking point.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 pm
"...Wouldn't it be a more practical approach to have her do something like kill someone innocent..?"

"Olskey. If you want to torture someone, you must go through it before you do such a thing. And even THEN, I might not allow it."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm
"But that would go against the code of KAVA." He said bluntly, giving him a dull glare. "And not only would she and I be in trouble for doing such things, but I'm sure the commanding officer has made sure that she wouldn't do such a thing if I were evil enough to order her to do such a thing."

"Fine... I'll just stick to hours and hours of worthless training and brainwashing..." Olskey groaned, slumping over.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm
"...And you're NOT evil? Bullshit."

"What, too afraid to go under what you would want to do to others..?" Geno asked, giving a grin.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games