Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 pm
yo punny nut
JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Can I just say that, I'm totally fangirling right now since you are using Prompto as your character FC?!!? emotion_kirakira

PROMPTO NEEDS SOME LOVE TOO. HE IS TOO UNDER APPRECIATED. ; A ;
But like, he's gonna be a super softie and a cry baby though-- emotion_dowant

HAVE YOU WATCHED HIS DLC????? IT WAS TUGGING AT MY HEARTSTRINGS AND I JUST CANT--

Ahhh!!! I love Prompto so much!! Especially watching a short episode of his life
T v T It's so cute!!!!

Hehe ooooohh girl!!! I wanna see that emotion_kirakira

I didn't know his DLC was coming out today!! Currently saving myself into watching it as I myself is gonna play that DLC once it's done downloading emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 pm
JayyLee10
yo punny nut
JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Can I just say that, I'm totally fangirling right now since you are using Prompto as your character FC?!!? emotion_kirakira

PROMPTO NEEDS SOME LOVE TOO. HE IS TOO UNDER APPRECIATED. ; A ;
But like, he's gonna be a super softie and a cry baby though-- emotion_dowant

HAVE YOU WATCHED HIS DLC????? IT WAS TUGGING AT MY HEARTSTRINGS AND I JUST CANT--

Ahhh!!! I love Prompto so much!! Especially watching a short episode of his life
T v T It's so cute!!!!

Hehe ooooohh girl!!! I wanna see that emotion_kirakira

I didn't know his DLC was coming out today!! Currently saving myself into watching it as I myself is gonna play that DLC once it's done downloading emotion_yatta

I couldn't resist the urge and honestly, I love the story and that little tear that trickled down his cheek. My heart just broke into pieces laksjflaksjf
Apparently, Ignis' DLC is coming out in December emotion_awesome  

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:11 am
yo punny nut

Awwwh I feel so bad for him while playing the first part, learning the truth, like "nuuuu prompto!! You're still a good guy!!" He's so garsh damn adorable I just wanna give him a big big hug!!! (๑>◡<๑)

emotion_jawdrop no.... that's can't be true!! Iggy why?!? So far yet so close!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:45 am
JayyLee10

I felt so horrible when he got pushed of the train. And despite not knowing the 'Ardyn' Noctis encountered in the train had been Prompto, it feels just as bad knowing you made Noctis say horrible things to him ; A ;

Like-- that small crack in his voice in that encounter after the train alsjfalksjf the poor babbu

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:21 pm
yo punny nut
JayyLee10

I felt so horrible when he got pushed of the train. And despite not knowing the 'Ardyn' Noctis encountered in the train had been Prompto, it feels just as bad knowing you made Noctis say horrible things to him ; A ;

Like-- that small crack in his voice in that encounter after the train alsjfalksjf the poor babbu

I know!! My jaw drop as soon I saw Noct pushed him off! I was like "WHAT THE F*CK!?! PROMPTO!! NUUUUU!!!!" xD Hehe I forgot what I made Noct said to him, but at least he got back to the group after being gone for a while so that's all that matters 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:15 pm
yo punny nut

;; n ;; I think I love Hope. He's so precious! emotion_kirakira  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;
I've had this character concept in my mind for a while now, so I'm glad to finally put him into work-- ;v ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:22 pm
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;
I've had this character concept in my mind for a while now, so I'm glad to finally put him into work-- ;v ;

You're welcome emotion_kirakira
When he's accepted I'd love to have my character Summer meet him. emotion_kirakira  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:25 pm
JayyLee10

THE REUNION SCENE WAS SO PRECIOUS. IT'S SO PAINFUL WHEN HE LOOKED SO CLOSE TO TEARS. KUDOS TO SQUARE ENIX FOR PERFECT GRAPHICS. HE'S SO PRECIOUS HONESTLY LET ME JUST SHOWER HIM WITH HUGS AND KISSES ROFLLLL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;

When he's accepted I'd love to have my character Summer meet him. emotion_kirakira

Huehuehue he'll be out and about by the time he's done emotion_awesome
I just need to give his bio a little more thought ;v ;  

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:53 pm
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;

Whoo!
Yeah, bio's is what I spend the most time on when it comes to my profiles too.
Like I have ideas for 2 new characters, but I'm not sure which guild I want to put them in lol. One for sure is going to LA but I'm not sure if I want to use the other one here or in LA as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 pm
Temper Twin

Yami Miyagawa

I apologize for the multiple edits since I have to edit Ben's money count. Reserved conversation between him and another character prior to meeting your characters during the day changes was almost done and he bought something from the Mushroom Kingdom before exiting.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:11 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;

Whoo!
Like I have ideas for 2 new characters, but I'm not sure which guild I want to put them in lol. One for sure is going to LA but I'm not sure if I want to use the other one here or in LA as well.

I put a lot of effort into my character bio since that's what really helps with the future development, so that's what's most important for me ; v ;
Can't wait to see your character's completed profile!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:20 pm
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
yo punny nut

D'awwww thank you-- ;v ;

Whoo!

I put a lot of effort into my character bio since that's what really helps with the future development, so that's what's most important for me ; v ;
Can't wait to see your character's completed profile!

Yeah, same here.
Me too lol. My biggest issue with profiles though is always tend to deviate from what I said their personality was lol.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am
Hey girly!

Sooooo... I don't know what happened to the signature you made, but it's giving me a stock photobucket photo saying you need to update your account or something.

Can you take a look into it for me? emotion_kirakira
It's my favorite signature.

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games