Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in his*

*wakes up and notices hes tied to the bed and a girl laying on him* huh what

are you ready to give me what i want now

uh uh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

((if anyones going to bust in just bust in no auto saving like *bust into the room and grabs naota and gets out of there))
((awwwwww.........lol well berry can't move to well so she can't do anything. sort of...)) berry got up and went to naota room"naota you need to help me..." she went in his room"whats going on?" she walked over to them "what are you doing to naota?" she cuts the rope holding him down on the bed.
((this is what it looks like in his room User Image and no i did not mean to find em i just did it by accident))

dont interfere

*naota just is staring at the girl on top of him*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in his*

((if anyones going to bust in just bust in no auto saving like *bust into the room and grabs naota and gets out of there))
((awwwwww.........lol well berry can't move to well so she can't do anything. sort of...)) berry got up and went to naota room"naota you need to help me..." she went in his room"whats going on?" she walked over to them "what are you doing to naota?" she cuts the rope holding him down on the bed.
((this is what it looks like in his room User Image and no i did not mean to find em i just did it by accident))

dont interfere

"am just going to beat you up now before anything weird happens" berry punches and kickes the girl off of naota."just leave him alone. he sayed he couldn't give you what you wanted so yea."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in his*

dont interfere

"am just going to beat you up now before anything weird happens" berry punches and kickes the girl off of naota."just leave him alone. he sayed he couldn't give you what you wanted so yea."
*looks down* actually berry they can get it now even if i dont want give it to them they gave me my ashes back so now i can become human again and now im human  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 pm
bixyll grabbed the head band on the ground cover his eyes than ran to anotas room " whats going on!?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:27 pm
"bixyll." berry hugges him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm
bixyll hugged berry back and went up to naotas bed he grabbed the girls shirt and through her off the bed thenhe grabbed naota and threw him out of the room onto the floor " dude your 12 what the ******** arw you thinking" he kciked him into a wall wnad walked back to berry  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll hugged berry back and went up to naotas bed he grabbed the girls shirt and through her off the bed thenhe grabbed naota and threw him out of the room onto the floor " dude your 12 what the ******** arw you thinking" he kciked him into a wall wnad walked back to berry
"bixyll."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll."
" what?" bixyll said in a frutrated voice  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:38 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll."
"your here." berry hugges him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll."
ixyll hugger her tigley back " im so sorry... for ebrything, it just i saw you hgging and holding hands with naota and i thought toud be better off with him...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll."
ixyll hugger her tigley back " im so sorry... for ebrything, it just i saw you hgging and holding hands with naota and i thought toud be better off with him...."
"no. i was tying to save him from her..... but i love you ... i just care a lot...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll."
"no. i was tying to save him from her..... but i love you ... i just care a lot...."
bixyll looked back at naota but id rather you be with me than with .... him no know what he would do...  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:53 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked back at naota but id rather you be with me than with .... him no know what he would do...
"ok." berry kissed him"now what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll wrapped the bandanna so it was more like rikkus eye cover thing and he smiled at bandana " i dont know how long im going to have to stay like this but right now i cant trust my light or dark... youre gonna have to help me out a little bixyll slowyl walked our of the rrom  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:56 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll wrapped the bandanna so it was more like rikkus eye cover thing and he smiled at bandana " i dont know how long im going to have to stay like this but right now i cant trust my light or dark... youre gonna have to help me out a little bixyll slowyl walked our of the rrom
"ok." berry held his hand and walked out of the room with him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games