Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:03 pm
Oh yeah, I can definitely see us in ten years. I'm a few years out of college, you're one of the most famous opera singers in history... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:42 pm
rofl

wow... in History?

I think I got me a fanboy. xp  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 pm
Says the fangirl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:06 pm
Wewt, I beat Silent Hill with the Good+ ending, and... wtf was that thing at the end with the lounge type music and character reel? An outtake thing? xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:14 pm
It's something that originates before your time, Kid.

You see, in the 80s, at the end of a movie, it was popular to have a cast reel showing each character in one of the film's scenes, either smiling or doing something goofy.
I guess Capcom wanted to follow that little convention.

And now you'll get to play SH2 and realize how unrelated the two games are.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:38 pm
It makes you wonder why they didnt just have SH3 be SH2 and SH2 be SH3.Oh well, SH5 will have nothing to do with any of the other silent Hills,yet...I still want to play it once it's out.{SP..not really but I'll white it out anyways} I always play through each SH twice [4 didnt have one...]so I can get the UFO ending. I love getting the extra special one in SH2.{/SP}  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:28 am
Roy Campbell
It makes you wonder why they didnt just have SH3 be SH2 and SH2 be SH3.Oh well, SH5 will have nothing to do with any of the other silent Hills,yet...I still want to play it once it's out.{SP..not really but I'll white it out anyways} I always play through each SH twice [4 didnt have one...]so I can get the UFO ending. I love getting the extra special one in SH2.{/SP}

Umm... Well, my best guess is, SH3 wasn't the second game because SH2 was written before they came up with the idea for the events in SH3? Call me crazy, but...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 am
Your not crazy...just insane,but yeah I was thinking that too Bio...I guess it just threw most people off how 2 went in a totally diffent direction when it came out.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:20 am
Canas... Careful, dood. I'll beat your a** next time you post anymore spoilers!

Woot! I got my PSP modded, so now I'm getting PS1 roms for it, so I'm finally gonna have Resident Evil on the go!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 am
Spoilers? I'm really glad I didn't compulsively check the guild last night like I normally do... XDD

Phew... I'm so glad I have Bio looking out for me! biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:35 am
In fact... There will be absolutely no more discussing of Silent Hill in this thread. Let's all change the subject. So mdded PSP... It's pretty damn cool!

I got myself NES and SNES games on it... And I converted most of my PSP games...
But uhh.... The Resident Evil games don't seem to work... Just my luck, huh? Survivor works. (Thanks a lot, Capcom.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:40 am
Survivor is good if you ignore the voice acting. I often play it when i'm off sick from school because it's short enough to complete in an hour and it's quite easy.

What is it like on the small screen?  

A5116278

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:03 am
I'd imagine it'd look better than on a normal screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 pm
Yeah, it's much more reasonable looking on the small screen... Still, though... It's a first person game, and I really wanted the traditional RE style on the go...
I tried DC and RE2, and both of them freeze up after the PlayStation logo at the beginning...
I haven't tried RE3, mainly because I lent it to my friend in another city and haven't gotten it back yet. (Since I have the Gamecube Version, I wasn't rushing him or anything.) But I'll be going back there in April, to do a shooting for a small film (me being the lead actor in it) so hopefully I'll contact my friend and get it back, then.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games