Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 pm

*keeps a calm expresion*
*thinks to himself....theres something diffrent about this one*
I was wondering have u seen anyone like me in this village latley?
*hoping he has a lead*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:52 am

Zane listened to them carefully as he walked up to them. "Soooo....who is it exactly that you want to kill?" Zane asked him curiously

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 am

Zane listened to them carefully as he walked up to them. "Soooo....who is it exactly that you want to kill?" Zane asked him curiously
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 am

BluewolfofMibu

Senji turned to face Zane. His smile had completely faded and his silver eyes stared directly into those of the older ninja. "I want...to kill Sengetsu Uchiha."

(Dude am i the only one noticing that gaia's f***ing up?! scream )

Etheral Chaos

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 pm

"I see...well sorry kid but you're going to have to get in line if it hasn't been done already. I believe my saanin is already at the job and if he fails then I'll kill him myself," Zane stated as his eyes turned completely white. The temperature in the room dropped dramatically as with Zane's every breath could be seen. "He attacked and threatened my village...he's mine..." Zane stated grimly.

(No...you're not the only one lmao)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:29 pm

that is a qwest of your own and i will not interfere...but i will not let you be alone
*smiles* but enough of this...let us learn of what we have come here for.
*looks at the teacher* *bows* i am ready master zane

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 pm

*loks at his new friend* let us train togather
*gets in a deffensive stance*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Zane held out his arm as he took out moisture from the water in the air. He formed a sphere of water in his hand as the water swirled violently. "Water manipulation, by transfering your chakra at the water you can maniuplate the water to do anything you wish for it to do,"Z ane explained as the water formed a puddle on the ground. "Now I want you to form a sphere of water in your hand using that puddle."

3 paragraphs to master water manipulation

BluewolfofMibu

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 pm

*looks at his own hand and tries to form a ball of water gain....it starts forming*
aha i have it
*right a tenturo said that the ball of water bursts and soaks him*
i guess i must be more patient with this....
*keeps practicing*
thank you ofr this help master zane
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:27 pm

*looks down at the grwnd where some of the water fell to...then puts one hand over the other and closes his eyes....as tenturo feels the chakra flow the water slowly starts moving from the ground and his clothes into the core of his hands*
ugh
*as the water ball is getting bigger his hands start to move apart*
"splash"
*the water flew all over tenturo*
*looks at zane with a grin*
I almost had it this time sir

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

*thinks to self*
ill gibe it one more try
*takes a deep breath in.....exales...puts hands in a shape to form a ball....everyone in the room can feel something in the air.....water starts forming but nut just from the puddle but the glasses of water, the trees, the air itself....and the a ball forms into a huge mass.....tenturo used too much chakra and he blacks out and hits the ground*

*as he comes too he looks at zane.* i did it sir i can minipulate water now...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Bel walked into the middle of the lesson. He looked at all the people standing around a puddle of water, staring intently.

I have no doubt that there are some great ninja here, but they all look like idiots Bel thought to himself. He scanned the group, looking for who would be the leader.

Eenie, meenie, minie, you! Bel looked straight at Zane. He was the one the others were apparently staring gape-jawed at. Bel walked up to the teacher (Zane).

"Hi, my name is Bel and I'm a nuisance- I mean ninja." Bel laughed at his own joke, falling onto his side in hysterics.

"My dad told me that one years ago, and I STILL think it's hilarious!" Bel wiped the tears out of his eyes. He slowly got back to normal.

"Soooooo... why are we staring at a puddle?" Bel asked aloud.

smartasdan1

smartasdan1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Bel finally stopped acting like the idiot he was and saw what the others were doing.

Hmmm...this is bad. I have barely any chakra and that looks hard...oh well, lets give it a try. Bel thought.

Bel placed his two hands into the water and scooped up a handful. He stared at it with a look of intense concentration. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and his teeth began to grind against each other.

Finally, something started to happen. The water in his hands, which had been formerly normal, now began to move. Like, actually move. It started to swirl, then lifted up, floating just over his hands in the shape of a disk. Slowly, it started to contract into a small ball of water. It finally stopped, forming a condensed ball of water.

Bel was now a mess. Sure, he had managed to manipulate the water slightly. But he was covered in sweat. his eyes were narrowed, he was panting softly, and his body was shaking. Slowly, the ball of water collapsed, the center falling back into his hands and the outside collapsing inwards, until all that was left was a puddle in Bel's hands, which he splashed on his face. It took him 10 minutes to get back to a normal state, his breathing slowly returning to normal and his pulse slowing. Finally, he was back to his normal state. He looked directly at Zane.

"I know you. You're the mizukage, aren't you? I'm sorry I didn't recognize you at first, and I apologize for that. But I promise you: I will not be the weak point. Ever."

Bel seemed to straighten up and headed towards the door. Then his facade slipped. He tripped over an exposed chair leg and came smashing down on his face. He fell asleep right there, totally exhausted.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Bel honestly had the most extraordinary luck. As he collapsed, the water katana went slicing right over his head, giving him a quick hair cut. He never even noticed that he had been saved from a short life by his own exhaustion.

smartasdan1

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:22 pm

(LMAO! Wow...that's hilarious)

Zane grinned as he held his water sword out. "Alright kid, good job, you've got water manipulation down. I read your profile, weapon class...my specialty. Get ready cause you're in for the training from hell," Zane stated as he motioned for the kid to either draw a weapon or take one of the katanas on the wall.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games