Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:54 pm
*HATES BEING COMPUTER-LESS!*

This way I have to actually SEARCH for the guild and can't just go to my favourites and click it....now I missed page 300 sad .

(St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, huzzah!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:12 pm
My avvie is wearing green, I'm wearing my neon-green stockings tomorrow, and I have not had a clean thought in my mind since I was in grade 5.

St-Paddy's day is also about the parade and leprechauns. Or however you spell it.  

Caeleste

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:15 pm
Alfirin IV
My avvie is wearing green, I'm wearing my neon-green stockings tomorrow, and I have not had a clean thought in my mind since I was in grade 5.

St-Paddy's day is also about the parade and leprechauns. Or however you spell it.

I like it for the alcohol. Plus, I'm 1/2 Irish. Go Irish! heart

...I think I'll post in green font tomorrow, to make up for the lack of green on me/my avvy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:23 pm
About posting about Beren and Luthien in the Sil thread: You know, I would, since I love the tale, but there's a small technicality that I don't have access to a copy of the Silmarillion at the moment. I could fit three books in my bag to come with me to this hotel. So, alas, Silmarillion didn't make the cut. Shaping of Middle-earth, The Lost Road and Other Writings, and The Return of the Shadow are currently sitting on the table beside my bed 3nodding But no Silmarillion.

Unless you just want me to post "I like the tale of Beren and Luthien, and I would post more except I'm getting confused as to which version of the tale is in the Silmarillion" seeing as I've read however many different versions since then >___<  

Zurgi

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:28 pm
I'd participate in the Silm thread, but I'm doing an independent study with my AP Literature and Composition teacher, in which I have to read at least one classic novel a week to keep up with his lesson plan. I don't have any time to read other books, since I'm behind anyway due to a certain novel. *glares at Emma*

Don't kill me! *hides*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:38 pm
If I recall correctly, regarding Beren Luthien, Lost Road and Other Writings is as recent as it gets, without reading the actual Lay of Leithian.  

Falathrim

Melian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:13 pm
I'm about halfway done the Beren and Luthien chapter. Yay for boring free time in class. -_-;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:35 am
Yay I hate St. Patty's day! No green for me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Don't shoot me!  

Onoj

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:48 am
Onoj
Yay I hate St. Patty's day! No green for me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Don't shoot me!

What's to hate about St. Patrick's Day?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:01 am
Some one put my shoes away so the leprechauns didn't give me chocolate crying  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:19 pm
My mom made lembas bread. heart

*munches lembas*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:12 pm
Nienna of the Valar

*munches lembas*

We should trade parents for a day.

...please?  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:16 pm
Falathrim
Nienna of the Valar

*munches lembas*

We should trade parents for a day.

...please?

What if I just clone them? I could give you a copy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:48 pm
Clone some for me.  

Caeleste

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:05 pm
I make my own Lembas... you know what would be cool?

Food colouring. 3nodding *makes mental note to play with food colouring next time*

Do you think people would eat blue lembas?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games