Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

User Image

Inside the genjutsu:

1st day

The place was a large open plain filled with only grass Zeramaru was standing in front of kit.
"You wish to know of the sharingan but I'll do a much better one. You will learn forcefully my jutsus in a matter of seconds" Zeramaru said as within the genjutsu it changed form there were now 20 of kit and 40 of Zeramaru.
Zeramaru forced kit to copy the jutsus by forcing his sharingan eye open ((these are for gennin))
Ninjutsus
Chakra Drain- Normal Drain Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) Kaze Gyorai no jutsu(Wind torpedo) Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique) Exploiding fist Shushin no jutsu (Body flicker)

Genjutsus:Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique) Suna Arashi no Shinto (Deadly Sand Storm) Hada no Kamereon (Chameleon Skin)

2nd day

"Drained of chakra are we?" Zeramaru said as kit became one again. But the genjutsu ended there. Kit's sharingan was able to counter his after some time.

Reality:

Zeramaru was able to spot Fenrir thanks to his mangekyo he saw the movement. "Its the anoying kaguya that thinks like an inzuka oh great" Zeramaru said then looked at katsuro "Sorry about the attacking you it was not personal I was under their control" Zeramaru said as he walked towards the limp kit to check if he was ok which he was.

"You!" Zeramaru said pointing towards Fenrir "should just go I'm done here" Zeramaru finished but was still pointing but with is middle finger to attract attention.((that is how you insult an RPC))

((the tsukuyomi can be controlled by the user and be whatever i want it to be it lasts for a few seconds but feels like 3days. PM me if you have questions on the jutsus. You will only be able to use them if you use your sharingan they are concidered copied jutsus. ))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Sypher smiled and flickered behind the boy and held two fingers to his head as if he were holding him gun point and spoke "I would love killing you" he smiled a demonic way and held his two clones nearby he then spoke again "Get out or die." With his free hand he beckoned a clone over and shot the clone through the forehead. He was trying to make a point that the kid would die if he stayed.

M o k i F a i r y

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:22 pm

He spotted Fennrir and Zeramaru, and Sypher to, he look around and observed what was happening. He decided to watch, wait and take a course of action if needed (Note that im not hidding so you dont have to spot me cuz im in broad daylight...)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm

User Image

((so one of the things that can go through your bone is ... your bone ...))

Zeramaru smirked then said "dont traumatize the boy just kill him"
Zeramaru was still pointing with his middle finger.
Spotting blood at the side he laughed "What I dont understand is why you are not helping your fellow ninja. If I did this sort of thing in the village of mist I would have their entire village on me in a matter of seconds even the academy students would join in the fray but here...here..." Zeramaru put his free hand on his ear as if to listen.
"not even a squad is heading"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Blood said "Do you want me to help? And besides If Im not mistaken they are busy with a fellow named Kiyoshi for some reason, every where I go the higher ups talk about him" Blood then looked at Sypher and asked "Is this guy your friend Zeramaru?" Blood Grinned while kicking a few stones
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:29 am

"Fellow ninja?...." he laughed a little then stopped, "please, i dont know this kid, so i have no reason to save him or kill him yet," Jake spoke as he smiled at zeramaru, But also i would like to learn some jutsu from you if allowed,"

(trying to get mangekyou, i've got the kills down, just gotta get the jutsu now....)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:01 am

User Image

((wings you just need to copy jutsus... I bypassed that cause I got it before that rule was passed but I do have my share of copied GENJUTSUS aka 3 LOL it hard to copy GENJUTSUS since few use GENJUTSUS. ))

Zeramaru spoke without moving his position. (yes i still pointing at fenrir with me middle finger)
"It is just like you to only work when it concerns you. I remember the time of honerable fighters who would shed their blood to help others but now it is the time for mindless, haphazard and reckless fighters who only want their way."( the i of my laptop just came off)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:08 am

((Yeah and even in leafninja.com Genjutsu is scrace))
Blood laughed at said "Hehe Did you get that knowledge when you took over Arashi?" Blood then said "Have you been teaching people my jutsu, if so please dont, I like it to be special, only to those people whom i trust with it..."
Blood then looked at Jake and had almost the same idea

((Oh yeah the jutsu you taught me... does it need handsigns?))

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 am

((the jutsu I taught you needs one handsign...))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am

Sypher continued pointing the gun-hand at fenrir and spoke "Hey, what jutsus yeah wanting to learn?" He was waving his free hand crazily like a idiot. He looked back at fenrir and did several and signs with his spinal arm and spoke "Spirit breaker" a pulsating look came from his eyes looking at fenrirs.

((Oh havock just ask Sypher for a couple genjutsu since I have a custom one which breaks your will to fight and causes you to become a coward in battle and you can bend how scared of you they get to the point to make them commit near suicide. :3))

M o k i F a i r y

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:01 am

Kit's sharingan naturally treid to fight off the gernjutsu and eventually did. but when the bond between Zeramaru's chakra and his pwn severd he collapsed. Falling to his back he started to slow his breathing as he slowly started to rwecover from the jutsu's he learn in only a few moments.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 am

((Oh Fen.... what have you gotten yourself into now?))

Daisuke arrived late with Ayame and neither of them were effected by the Mangekyou. He frowned and looked for the body that Zeramaru possessed.

"Ayame, be careful. Don't look anybody in the eyes, especially Zeramaru."

With having said that, Daisuke jumped down placing his mask on his face and unsheathing his katana. Without making any hand signs a clone appeared behind Daisuke as he fell to the ground and then making handsigns, a water puddle was made behind Daisuke as well. The clone fell through and water dropplets came to form another puddle behind Zeramaru where the clone popped up and ripped a kunai under Zeramaru's neck, bending one of Zera's arms behind his back.

"Why Fenrir.... why...."

D a i j b

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 am

katsuro smirk and walk next to zeramaru, patting him on the shoulder. 'i see now. well, i wont interfere of whatever you are doing." he said and stood there. he then look at kit that collapse on the ground and smiled. "so. what are you doing?" he asked? wondering what was happening here. he then look at the clone that then came up and then watch as he made a move, zeramaru may get his neck slice. but he did not care, so he then took out his own anbu sword and attempted to cut the clone in half by his side so that he wont cut zeremaru with quick speed. "get out of here daisuki. unless you want to die." he said as his tone change and he was glaring at the clone.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

katsuro ran into the the situation unaware what was going on and looked around tryign to avoid what was goign on and observed what was happening and looked over to see sypher remembering he was the one that tried to kill him katsuro mearly dashed into the village with huge amount of speed hoping not to be seen by the group hoping he wouldn't get caught up in this

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

Daisuke's self confidence fell out the window when Katsuro called him Daisuki, which meant to love something very much.

((I'm sorry Havoc. I seriously am not trying to God mode. SO DON"T YELLAT ME!))

The clone swiftly ran and turned Zeramaru towards the old ANBU Blade of Katsuro.

"I don't think you wanna do that. Your loyalty to Zeramaru is faint yet I'm a comrade of yours, if I'm not mistaken, and you're going to make an attempt on my clones life? All I'm doing is protecting my village, my genin, and trying to take this guy into custody for the countless lives he's taken."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games