Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm
Dimitris walked off the stage and went to lay down in a corner booth with a pillow over his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Rocky took a small ball of yarn and batted it around. "Mrr...Who's next?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:49 pm
"Stupid...bottle...cap!" Mahewa growled and gripped the soda bottle in vain, her face clenched tight with frustration. "GRAAAH!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Kai smiled. Taking the bottle out of her paws he gave the cap a slight twist and the bottle hissed open. He placed the bottle back in her paws, "will that be all milady?" he asked with a smile.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:28 pm
{sorry about the missing kitty; things were bad for awhile}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
Kai smiled. Taking the bottle out of her paws he gave the cap a slight twist and the bottle hissed open. He placed the bottle back in her paws, "will that be all milady?" he asked with a smile.

Mahewa sighed and took the opened bottle with an embarrassed "Thanks." She took a little swig of the soda. "Mm... sorry 'bout that. I've always had trouble opening things. Bottle caps, taped packages, the peels of fruit. I am opening-impaired. Or something."  

FiliaFlammae

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm
Derrick stood outside the doors to the cafe, taking deep, calming breaths. He lay a paw on the handle and closed his eyes, taking a moment to reassure himself. "You can do it.. Just go find Yue." The coon pushed on the door and slunk in timidly through the small gap he had created. After clearing his throat, he took a few more steps into the establishment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm
Rocky sat and leaned back in his chair, slightly bored until he smelled someone.."Hm?...that is familiar..." He glanced over to the door and noticed Derrick quietly easing his way into the cafe. "He-" he started to say aloud, but restrained himself. Then, telepathically, he said, "Derrick! What brings you back here? Anything important, or do you miss us?" He kept looking forwards so he would't draw eyes to the coon.

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm
Derrick, rather surprised at how quickly he had been detectedm stammered slightly as he attempted to answer Rocky. "W-Well.. I uhm.." He checked over his shoulder and swiftly moved nearer to the familiar fur, so as to speak more softly, "A little of both, I suppose. I miss this place.. So I've come to mend some bridges." He paused for moment to glance around at the inhabitants. "I'm looking for a certain feline."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 am
Rocky nodded ad said again, telepathically "Bridges, eh? Allright. Yue's over there...I think he's asleep, so I moved over here so wouldn't wake him up. We're gonna get married, y'know." He flashed the ring in the coon's general direction and smiled widely. "Now, what exactly is it that you need to fix? I dont remeber any altercations between the two of you."

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:02 pm
Remembering now that Rocky could communicate telepathically, Derrick smirked slightly. He tried to stifle his surprise as best as he could, but it was definitely noticable considering he had let out a soft meep upon seeing the rock. "Aww, well, I'm a happy for ya, Rocky!" He thought boisterously in his head, "Really, I'm here because we didn't exactly start off on the right foot.. Because of that whole argument between him and Nurren." He plopped his furry bum down on the floor a few feet from Rocky. "We're no longer together, y'see."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm
Rocky's eyes widened a little in realization. "Ooooh, okay. Well, I'm sure that you two can make amends. Yue's really nice like that. Like I said, he's right there at the table nex to me :3 " He said telepathically, giggling to himself at the funny "meep" sound that Derrick had made and motioning with a dimly-lit tail to the feline resting next to him.

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:52 pm
Derrick nodded and glanced over at Yue. With a sigh, he stood up and started heading towards the counter. "Well, I'll let him sleep. Waking him up from a nap would be a poor start." The coon placed a hand on the counter, and bounded over it, landing with a soft pat on the opposite side. "Would you like anything?" He thought for Rocky to hear, whilst his paw slid slowly back and forth along the familar wood.

((There was almost no way to avoid the sexual innuendo. o.o So, I added the "sliding" part for the hell of it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Dimitris rolld off the booth to his feet drowsily making his way to the stairs keeping his mask over his face.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 pm
((...Y'know, if you wolda never pointed that out, it woulda went over my head like a 747 XD))

Rocky let out a hearty laugh and thought, "Just like we used to! Give me a Sam Adams Seasonal. i'm sure there's som October Ale stashed in the back somewhere. I'll even pay you for it!" He thought with a large smile while standing up and throwing a penut at Dimitris

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games