Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Name: Lenon Karlek
Village: Cloud
Equipment: The usual.
Reason for visiting: Politics?
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): As long as it takes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:21 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan flew over the gates and headed straight for Lenon's clone. Leaf being a village deemed cowardly because of it's current leadership, Ryugan simply couldn't trust the village.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 am
Raito kaze sunshined into the area and kaze sunshined too the hospitol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 am

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan walked slowly out of the village. He was calmed as always, his eyes blankly staring forward as he continued his stroll.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:57 pm
Name: Sona Sontei
Village: sand
Equipment: normal and a medium short blade
Reason for visiting: business
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): unknown

Sona gave the paper to the guards, she had put on a black cloak, just pure black. Hiding her face as she walked in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Name: Skye Bishop
Equipment: ninja gear
Reason for visiting: mission i suppose
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): ???

Skye walked up to the gates and waited for Ryugan to arive.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 pm

User Image

Ryugan flew by sjye, his Noe Byakugan still flickering on and off constantly, giving him info about everyone within radius. He motioned Skye to go to grass and wait there as he flew in the village to search some more. A few minutes later Ryugan flew off toward grass.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:09 pm
Skye got Ryugan's signal and left for the grass village  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Name: Koukotsu Kaguya (In Rokubi form)
Equipment: My body and claws
Reason for visiting: To wreck the s**t out of your village.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Until I die.

Koukotsu, along with his miniature army of bone elephants and elephant sized bone falcons, rammed into the gate with such colossal force that it was broken open. The assault had happened so suddenly and so immensely that the Jounin guarding the gates barely had any time to react before Koukotsu was already in the village. Any jounin that tried to react to Koukotsu were either trampled by the elephants or killed by a head on collision with one of the extremely dense bone falcons. Now, Koukotsu was in the Leaf Village.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Kazuma was sitting in the woods and laughed, immediatly he went into his demon mode and a wall of rock shot up to stop the stampede. As soon as the wall was up Kazuma walked over and started to raise three more walls to encase him and the little army.  

irishshamrock12

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:22 pm
(Uhh...My attack on the leaf is already posted. I didn't KILL anybody, so I can't really say that the attack was just meaningful. I just wanted to go out with a bang, and possibly start a war to ignite the guild's activity. If you still REALLY want to stop me, you can, but I won't be able to reply for a LOOONG time. I do appreciate the initiative, though.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm
((I understand your cause but what you did is godmoding and therefore will just be ignored, I would however like to give you the option of letting my character kill you and I'll make a monument for you an your cause.))  

irishshamrock12

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 am
(I suppose that works too. XD As long as I go out in sparks, I don't really care. This will my last post in roleplay, so you can either act me out or kill me as you see fit.)

"Rats, and I was so close!" Koukotsu screamed out in joy as another Jinchuuriki intercepted him. Thankfully, Kazuma hadn't created a wall on the top, so the bone falcons could fly upward. As Koukotsu looked up, he realized that the wall wouldn't be much of a problem to scale with some help. Using the elephants and elephant sized falcons as stepping stones, Koukotsu leaped out of the hole in the top. Immediately after he got out, each and every single one of his bone animals detonated, sending both millions of bone needles and chunks everywhere. The explosions also cause a colossal surge of pure electrical power inside the dome. Unless Kazuma acted quickly, he would have no means of escape.

(Yeah...you can make me die epicly or stupidly. I already know that I can't kill you since I'm a Genin, but I can at least make a good attempt. Thank you for not responding like an a**. I'm glad that the person who stopped me at least understood what I was trying to do. I'll go edit my post in the village now.)

(EDIT: I believe the rules say that an implanted eye cannot be implanted again, so if anyone tries to claim his Sharingan, whoop their asses for me, 'kay? biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:24 pm
Name: Yasha Hayato
Village: Iwagakure
Equipment: Basic stuff and a puppet
Reason for visiting: Wants to join the Leaf
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Forever

Yasha entered the village. She felt a little bit awkward about it, since she didn't have permission to go here. Not there was anyone that could give her permission, but she still felt like she betrayed Iwa. But there was nothing she could do about it right now. And she wanted to live her dream, and her sister's dream as well. That last one could only be lived in Konohagakure. She made a mental note to seek out all the persons Noa mentioned in her letters, but first she had to meet with the Hokage to ask if she could stay here, and fullfill her shinobi dream.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Name: Koukotsu Kaguya (In Rokubi form)
Equipment: My body and claws
Reason for visiting: To wreck the s**t out of your village.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Until I die.

Koukotsu, along with his miniature army of bone elephants and elephant sized bone falcons, rammed into the gate with such colossal force that it was broken open. The assault had happened so suddenly and so immensely that the Jounin guarding the gates barely had any time to react before Koukotsu was already in the village. Any jounin that tried to react to Koukotsu were either trampled by the elephants or killed by a head on collision with one of the extremely dense bone falcons. Now, Koukotsu was in the Leaf Village.

[[O, this brother is trolling forreal. Well, muffins, let me break it down to you. Metal Gate, not a normal metal gate. LIVING Metal. Meaning, it takes more than your onslaught to break it open as it not rock nor wood. Sure he stopped, you be i still hate trolling crap like this.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff