Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:29 pm
Don't insult the tattoo Niph!

>.>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:31 pm
-insults the tattoo-

razz  

Niphredil Ithilmir

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:35 pm
t0shi0
Don't insult the tattoo Niph!

>.>

Dont worry, I love your tattoo!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:48 pm
*in teh closet with t0sh* ninja

This tattoo's really getting me places. xd

@Sin: So even sin thinks the tatto is hawt eh? wink Well it could all be yours. <3 xDDD

I'm sorry your majesty but I was tired and couldn't be bothered to do a better pose in the second pic. And I don't see what makes it so cheesy in the first place, I quite like the sunset with all the shadows everywhere. :3

@Mini: lol

@Souma-chan: Thankies. 3nodding It was sunny pretty much everywhere we went in europe so shades were a must.

@Sapphire: As above. Sunny weather, everywhere. I think we had a brief shower in Milan, but we were on a train anyways so we avoided that.

@Niph: Oh niph has been? When? And where else did you go?

You'll get a first hand look at my tattoo when we meet up in real life. Even if you think it's icky. >.>

@Sasa: I'm really surprised at how much emphasis has been placed on the tattoo, the picture doesn't even show it very clearly. :XP:

But thanks for your approval. 3nodding And do you actually want a tattoo? If so, what of and where?  

Tokioka

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:46 pm
I was bored so went to take pics of this chiyo plushie as I wasn't satisfied with the cuteness provided by the panda GIF in another thread.

It's a mini adventure. 3nodding

Watch carefully as the story unravels, the suspense, the terror. It's almost too much! Ox *faints*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:09 pm
Waaaah.

Chiyo in the penguin suit! <3

She looks much better in this than the cat one.

xD

Love the Chef clock by the way. Haha.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:34 pm
I actually used to use the chef clock as my school alarm clock. But lemme tell you, it's such a bad shock being woken up by chef loudly singing~

"I'm gonna make love to ya woman, gonna lay you down by the fire. And caress your womanly body, make you moan and perspire."

sweatdrop It was a very scary wake up call.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:03 pm
Tokioka
I was bored so went to take pics of this chiyo plushie as I wasn't satisfied with the cuteness provided by the panda GIF in another thread.

Watch carefully as the story unravels, the suspense, the terror. It's almost too much! Ox *faints*

User Image

Aww the Chiyo plushie's so cute. 4laugh  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:11 pm
Tokioka
I actually used to use the chef clock as my school alarm clock. But lemme tell you, it's such a bad shock being woken up by chef loudly singing~

"I'm gonna make love to ya woman, gonna lay you down by the fire. And caress your womanly body, make you moan and perspire."

sweatdrop It was a very scary wake up call.
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Tokioka

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

LOLZORZIOUS!!!

xDD

I think that the shades made you look cheesy.

-puts on crown and sceptre`

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:06 am
ah.. i like the chiyo plushie!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:32 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

=O
Chiyo plushie <33

And yes, Chef has a very scary wake up call indeed...
Its like waking up into a nightmare xd

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:39 am
@Toki - Paris, Rome, Florence, random skiing place in Austria, Tallinn, Budapest.. (in Europe, that is.. some random places in the US and stuff too)

o__0;; @ Wake-up call  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:08 am
Don't know if this is legitimate or not, but regardless of that it's still a pretty cool picture.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/thiefofshadows123/Akatsuki_Organization_by_pokefreak.jpg
(Akatsuki Organization)

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Anime_punk22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:10 am
Minielf
Tokioka

User Image

Aww the Chiyo plushie's so cute. 4laugh
I wanna huggie them allllll 4laugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games